3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Kupcevich 05.09.19 01:04 pm

TOP 10: most memorable evil organization of the games

Hello!

Today we are starting a new TOP 10. This time we offer you to make the top ten most memorable villainous organizations from games. Below, each of you can offer us one to three of their choices.

This phase will last until July 26, after which we will select the most popular options and start voting. Thank you all in advance for participating in the formation of stars out!
270 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 05.09.19

H. A. R. M.

N
NochNoy_goZhg 05.09.19

F. E. A. R. - "Armacham technology" (these guys were doing experiments on cute girl, Alma, has telepathy, and her children, has created an army of clones and all sorts of nasty stuff like nimble stealth)
Half-Life - "Alliance" (just grab the whole worlds, enslaving the local population and pumping resources)
The Elder Scrolls - "the Dark brotherhood" (a merciless assassin, yet so charismatic and appealing to many players)

J
James_Heller 05.09.19

Umbrella - Resident Evil series
Cerberus - Mass Effect series
Abstergo - assassin's Creed series.

N
NochNoy_goZhg 05.09.19

Imelstorn
Hmm, and murderers are not the villains or something? Just imagine what it would have existed in real life, besides so many years. And anyone could be their victim.
Well, they are not quite normal, they have all the same cult. In addition, we know that Sithis and the Night Mother real)

I
Imelstorn 05.09.19

Nochnoidozor
And they are worse than brawler's Guild? The same killer, but legal. And besides, in my understanding, evil can be called, let's say the Mythic dawn goals and means match. And the brotherhood's task is to kill one and other not to touch. I would call her evil, dark, but not evil

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 05.09.19

The enclave from Fallout
Abstergo from Assassins Creed
Armacham of F. E. A. R.

P
Propovednik_e34 05.09.19

The Alliance of Half-Life 2
The assassin's Guild from the Elder Scrolls series
Merciless monolith from Stalker

K
Kyubi 05.09.19

Umbrella from Resident Evil
Abstergo from Assassins Creed

E
El Grande 05.09.19

nod from c&c Hyperion from borderlands 2 and the Ballas from gta san andreas

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 05.09.19

EA
Ubisoft
Bethesda

I
Imelstorn 05.09.19

BloodRaven1986 wrote:
EA
Ubisoft
Bethesda
and Roskomnadzor to the pile =)

K
Kasaler 05.09.19

Stop... And how Red team in any team shooter?

W
Wild Rider 05.09.19

The Dark Brotherhood.

D
DeniMersers 05.09.19

1. Of Cerberus (Mass Effect)
2. The Templars (Assassin's Creed)
3. From Umbrella Corporation (Resident Evil)

S
Super Soniko 05.09.19

Brotherhood of Nod - the Command & Conquer series
Final fantasy series Metal Gear Solid
Umbrella - Resident Evil series

F
FarHarya 05.09.19

Abstergo (Assassins)

A
Anderby 05.09.19

1. Andross' Empire - Star Fox. Space invaders in the face of anthropomorphic animals, some of which are related. It is not forgotten.
2. Yevon - Final Fantasy X. a Religion, it is this which don't ask questions, it is bad. And under it a large part of the world, good people, Vacca. Horror.
3. Gerudo - The Legend of Zelda. Amazon-thief terrifying to all residents of Hyrule. They still manage to come to Hyrule Castle Town to look for boyfriends. And once in hundred years is born among them a man who will lead the world into darkness. Nintendo has always looked to place the childish themes in their games.

c
chel s pulemetom. 05.09.19

Hyperion from Borderlands
Enclave of Police
Ambrela from the well known series

p
p0lz0vatel 05.09.19

Abstergo industries ( sure fit )
a bunch of cyberpunk organizations from different game universes (deus ex , Shadowrun , and because) choose the most sinister .
The Hydra ( at worst )
all that above about fantasy , for me this is not the organization ( Warcraft , Gothica ) - IMHO

M
Mark Muller 05.09.19

The brotherhood of NOD from C&C led by the inimitable Kane