3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VeerMan 19.05.20 01:15 pm

Which of the factions in the metro would you like to join? (Metro 2033)

I, personally, would like to join the Hansa or red Line,but in any case not to the Nazis...And you???
179 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lunh 19.05.20

Judging by read about this game, no who to join will be impossible. The plot is linear. We will play for years to accomplish the primary mission and progress to interact somehow with all available factions. So neither sides will fail and your likes and dislikes value for that toys do not have. But since the information on the new game not enough, not the exception and that can change.

by sabzh: I would prefer the way of the hunter.

L
Lord On Acid 19.05.20

fashi military

V
VeerMan 19.05.20

Hmm bad news.

V
VeerMan 19.05.20

Wait,from the creators of the STALKER's???Then there is an option that can be,and is not very...
What other factions will be????

y
yarik95 19.05.20

I would have joined the red

S
STALKER Z7 19.05.20

LOLALITA
Join. Independent from anyone or anything free hunter most of all impressed by my essence, though in life I have many responsibilities and obligations.

S
Sn0rK 19.05.20

I'm most likely to Sevastopol joined, although unlikely there would be a serious clan would go, just to come and all. And just do sevastopoltsy seasoned types and to chertanovskoe not far from them. Hansa somehow banal, the Nazis and satanus will make soon and go on Chertanovsky mutants to shoot =)in

M
Muad Dib 19.05.20

The fourth Reich, but to play for them totally impossible( politically incorrect and intolerant XDD)

.Messiah. 19.05.20

Join LOLALITA STALKER and Z7.
Hunter free and independent is my choice.

[
[RROTOTYPE] 19.05.20

to ENEA

K
Komodo Saurian 19.05.20

Policy Scientists.

K
KOMANDANTE 19.05.20

For the Hansa it has a lot of power

O
One-X 19.05.20

Good to be a Hunter and live in a Polis)

V
Vilgelm Myuller 19.05.20

Policy or red.mozh for Hansa.

A
Aleks01 19.05.20

Only the red ones!

v
ventilator 19.05.20

MSU(emerald City) or the Arbat Confederation

V
VeerMan 19.05.20

MSU's unlikely, something tells me that it will be closed Loka, or only on the map.

v
ventilator 19.05.20

sorry. would be a great location turned out.

L
Linimentum Balsamicum 19.05.20

Ganza, Policy, MSU. At MSU like a great outfit, by the book.

M
Merge 19.05.20

To be entered in the First International Red Fighting name of comrade Ernesto Che Guevara Brigade of the Moscow Metro. Have fun with them. Moreover, they have a motorized trolley and the meat is^^