3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VeerMan 19.05.20 01:15 pm

Which of the factions in the metro would you like to join? (Metro 2033)

I, personally, would like to join the Hansa or red Line,but in any case not to the Nazis...And you???
179 Comments
Sort by:
V
Va[i]der 19.05.20

I'd rather a hunter would,at least at the top of the climb mono hands free to do what you want,well, or to Sevastopol.If there was a possibility of a Fourth Reich ruled from to)))

b
bart3 19.05.20

The red

K
Kirill Rimskiy 19.05.20

What are they? Give a detailed description of each game (have not read the book).

V
Velichayshiy Zvyag-chervy 19.05.20

Ganza! Ganza! Ganza!
Well, if not Hansa, the Policy or the emerald city

S
Sarmat78 19.05.20

Free Stalker

-
-YES-MAN- 19.05.20

Ganza!

-
-Sm1Le- 19.05.20

policy

m
mir_trud_may 19.05.20

... please consider me a Communist!

785868 19.05.20

policy! to him if joined!

A
Alert 19.05.20

Neutrality will.
In General, this doesn't look like it will be possible to join the groups.

W
Who am I dammit 19.05.20

Better neutrality. So it will be easier to inspect all underground) and the ideology of the factions I don't like.

L
Lunh 19.05.20

Yes, and the ideology of the factions I don't like.

Regarding ideology .. Here's from the book the Dark tunnels Sergei Antonov

We correct skins. Red. See, brother, Oberfuhrer rolled up his sleeve, exposing a sinewy forearm with the tattoo the hammer and sickle surrounded by a Laurel wreath. – See? We are not some Nazi shit... the Name of Che Guevara to you about something speaks? Siempre hasta Comandante. To eternity, brother. Yeah. That was a man!
A skin is the "skin" of English. And what is the purpose of the skin, you know? Protect the meat from any small shit and warn, even pain, if shit comes up big. Here, for example, you raise the flame of the lighter to the palm of your hand... yeah, okay?
Ivan nodded.
- If there is pain, so you're still alive, brother, ' said Oberfuhrer. - Such cases.
The skin dies first.
We are the "skin" of the metro. If we hadn't, you would have eaten. Or you would be sitting on their fat capitalist Asses and waited, when finally die out altogether.
And we will force you to move. Whether you like it or not.
We are bad, right? Bastards, right? Freezed morons talking about?!
So be it. But we're not giving up.

What is it called? This is your... mission?
And he is not such a fool, ' said Oberfuhrer gray skins. Turned to Ivan. – White man's burden – thats the name of our mission. Kipling, brother. Nothing can be done. So we live...

A
AK 47 19.05.20

To be entered in the First International Red Fighting name of comrade Ernesto Che Guevara Brigade of the Moscow Metro. Have fun with them. Moreover, they have a motorized trolley and the meat is^^
And I'm with you comrade Merge.

N
Novyy polzovatel 19.05.20

Would be a lone wolf, it's easier and safer

p
patrikkkk 19.05.20

of course fashnya ))
I love the discipline ))

G
Guitar Player 19.05.20

I would like Stalker to be(upstairs walking, etc.)

A
Alert 19.05.20

Like in every group there are stalkers...

U
Ubivayka 19.05.20

I would Hansa moved. At the Kiev...especially on the Filyovskaya line live

E
Energie_ 19.05.20

To Sevastopol would have joined.
They have a good strategic position. At Kakhovska line Ieguda radiation, no one goes in from the rear, except that any mutants. From the Chertanovskaya no one will pass the station in the story long ago inundated.
In addition,the epidemic will begin, and it only rengini take where everyone starts to be treated? To the surface? There are mutants, and other evil - above the roof. Everything goes in the well known radioactive tunnels, such as the Warsaw - Kashirskiy. And in this business we need spend: 1 hour treatment glad.the tunnel - 1 cartridge. Cruel , but it is consistent with Matroskin standards.

K
KOsMILE 19.05.20

I was always one going. By the way how to call these people who live in the subway ? (And then Stalker"the Stalker of Odinga example)