3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VeerMan 19.05.20 01:15 pm

Which of the factions in the metro would you like to join? (Metro 2033)

I, personally, would like to join the Hansa or red Line,but in any case not to the Nazis...And you???
179 Comments
Sort by:
G
Geroy Donbassa 19.05.20

want to black!(:

E
EGO.Indy 19.05.20

Certainly not to the Nazis because they are Nazis,and not to Red:it was too strictly all of them!!!

A
Artur15 19.05.20

I would to Sparta wanted.

D
Deather9 19.05.20

Stalker about them in the subway told the best. Have Stalker, will and life. They are all children aspired to be. Oh well, then:
1)Hanza
2)Polis
3)the Commonwealth ENEA
Those who have read the book, remembers how he died Bourbon? Today read, scary.
His face was unnaturally calm, smooth, and not one muscle was tense, and even smoothed out a permanent sneer. – I died – measured said Bourbon. – Me no more. And, straight as a pole, he collapsed face down. I still picture all of this presented in the head. Sorry. But he could have taken me then prilipnet, and in the game like he was shot. The book abruptly.

K
Kirill Rimskiy 19.05.20

I would be faithful to me new team would be made-monarchists. Rescued mutants would have some station and be engaged in the design of filters and cartridges. Well, sly would have increased the impact. Probably would have attracted to his side the black...

u
u-58 19.05.20

To Sparta, everyone will want to join. And I wouldn't mind. But red would be nice. The trouble is that in the novel the Communists showing a caricature, but in the game-it's all a grotesque mockery.Such commies not bydo 1920. If a certain reality to represent the Red line, no doubt. that would be the community the most secure, confident people. In the confrontation with the Hanseatic League, the victory would be Our. ( Not anyone from YEDIOT, and those who are of the Riga OMON).

T
Ten Mastera 19.05.20

As ideas are significant groupings of this nonsense. Mankind has not learned anything, they would unite necessary for the survival of humans as a species and they continue to squabble among themselves for some ideals. Therefore, the protagonist should not in principle to anyone to join. Based on this, the way of the hunter and partly of Sparta more faithful.

E
EGO.Indy 19.05.20

People Wake up!!!Polis and Hansa,and Sparta is not a gang!!And the stations!!!
And when you say that you would like to join them,this is the same as to say,I want to join to Moscow,or to Kiev

m
my93 19.05.20

I was EB Stalker

E
EGO.Indy 19.05.20

Oh yeah!! STALKER - Fraction)))))))))
Okay,pardon me sho criticize))

D
DukeOfChaos 19.05.20

2 zhenya10

In fact, the Policy is a conglomerate of several stations.
Ie, with some exaggeration can be called a group of them :0)

Ganza (Bratsvo Ring :0))))), again, there is a very powerful, well-organized and armed, completely financially secure group of traders formally supporting neutrality with all factions/organizations (except maybe criminals, but there is a separate opaque arrangements work). Judging by the book, to join it is extremely difficult (possible, incidentally, for the money :0)

Sparta is the organization of the medieval religious Orders (as the example of the Templars - the so-called Templar), with a very clear Charter and objectives.
The goal at Spartan security for the entire Metro (globally) at any cost.
To get to Sparta can only be either on the recommendation of someone from Stardance and/or showing extraordinary courage/ingenuity/discipline to address important global challenge for the entire Metro.

E
EGO.Indy 19.05.20

Well,OK I admit,on account of the Hanseatic League and Sparta I was wrong,but....on account of the Policy, etc. don't even start!!!Groups in game 4 - Ganza,Sparta,the Commies and the Nazis.Stalkers,hunters,porters,miners,beggars,zabukaite,cooks,cleaners etc is a PROFESSION!!

K
Kirill Rimskiy 19.05.20

And The Trotskyists? A"Commonwealth ENEA? And so on. and so.

E
EGO.Indy 19.05.20

Maybe Trinity??A"Commonwealth ENEA- people at the station together to rescue,it's technically not a faction.

K
Komodo Saurian 19.05.20

In fact, the Policy - Military/Scientists :I

E
EGO.Indy 19.05.20

Yes nuuuu!!!When I Ulman rode the trolley there were ordinary people-civilians!!!!

K
Kirill Rimskiy 19.05.20

No. It Know. Well, in honor of Trotsky.

E
Eksterminatus 19.05.20

To enjoy some. Rob, rape and kill.

K
Komodo Saurian 19.05.20

>>>Yes, nuuuu!!!When I Ulman rode the trolley there were ordinary people-civilians!!!!
The book still read.

S
SKommunar 19.05.20

The red