3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
morison1991 19.05.20 01:38 pm

FASHION,INSTRUMENTS,PROBLEMS (Napoleon: Total War)

Mods, tools for modding them, problem!

I offer you a tool for modding in the form of PFM and ESFeditor for the game Napoleon Total War! Of course this is not the latest version of these editors, but I agree with the release of more recent versions in a timely manner to add links to the header of this theme! Thank you for providing materials to the portal Sich!

ModManager 1.6
http://www.filesonic.com/file/25864213/ModManager 1.6.rar

Installation Of Modmanager!
1) Raspokovat in the Nude, the files and folders in root game folder(where the EXE)
2)Click with the mouse and if you do not see the list of mods in the left pane of the MM, you need to remove the two checkboxes in the paragraphs under Launch!
3) Start to exercise once, then you can just press on the EXE. A text file in the scripts to appear by itself, to prescribe nothing, just with each new mod open MM and click Launch!

The most recent PFM 1.5.3.1 from maddela husserlTW
The difference between this Pfma that he has pereklichka between the Empire and the Re well and the assurances of maddela it there something else that has improved....
http://www.filesonic.com/file/31722163/PFM.zip

The most recent PFM v 1.5.9
http://www.filesonic.com/file/29832793/12235-PFM_NTW1.5.9.zip

PFM 1.5.7
http://www.filesonic.com/file/22713375/53779-PFM_NTW157.zip

Link to PFM v 1.5.3.1 running the latest patch 3 and patch4.pack Link shared AGNEZ portal Cossack Sich....
Link to PFM
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=95885&d=1277247845

Mirror
http://sharingmatrix.com/file/11125567/PFM.7z

The link to this version, kindly shared Bunchuzhni portal Sich KOLCHAK, for which many thanks to him! This version edits patch3.pack

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downloads.php?do=file&act=down&id=2791

Mirror
http://sharingmatrix.com/file/11125843/PFM15_NTW.zip

NEW ESFEditor

Link
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=34830&d=1238022725

Mirror
http://sharingmatrix.com/file/11126135/EsfEditor.zip

HOW TO USE PFM, THE BASICS OF EDITING

PFM ω to use is not difficult( the most in the beginning it seemed that not master) Just download the link here, then create a folder called PFM in the game folder data and extract files from the PFM-a! Click on the EXE-schnick PFM-a, which is unpacked in the folder you created, and in the appeared window specify the path to the folder with the game/ProgramFails/Napoleon, and specifically to the data folder. Climbs out the window of PFM-a full screen in the upper left corner which you click on File then on Open in the resulting window, select the Pak or mod in which we want either to edit. This pack or mod appears after selecting it in the upper left corner. Click the black triangle to the left of it and in the appeared list select -db!!!!! You can then select a particular row to edit.

Select the column and next to the us unit in the right column put the desired parameter. For example Jaeger regiment No. 17 limited to one unit, and we open the PFM-om 1) patch2.pack 2) db 3)units_tables in column 4) Unit Limit we put instead of 1, for example 10, then click in the upper left corner PFM-a Fail, then select and click on Save as and save our edited patch2.necessarily pack under a modified name (This is important for license holders with Trims) example: patch3backup.pack! Wait a bit until you are saved, then again click on Fail and Exit!
Little warning about editing -if you edit everything you wanted and leave it highlighted in blue some point, it can, if you save to be cancelled, to avoid this remove the blue from our selection of the item and allocated to blue any free cell!

Now edit patch3.pack but if there is some sort of mod with additional troops and these troops need to edit, but if there is a global modification of the type or Realism mod Napoleon Total Combat or adding units, like Bart or the AUM mod , which edit parameters for almost all units from the game or add units not yet edited, you need to open them and touch up everything you need already in them, and patch3pack and other packs, in this case, you can not touch or to make changes not only in them!

Often choose to edit the line unit_stats_land_tables, and it unit_stats_land, for this edit the parameters as:

1)the number of soldiers in the regiment(Column Unit Size))
2)the accuracy of the shots (Column Accuracy)
3)recharge rate(Column Reloading Skill)
4)stroke Power (Column Melee Skill)
5)Rush,charge chrome, the efficiency of cutting (Column Charge Bonus)
6)Protection, the ability to defend(Column DefenseSkill)
7)Morality, fortitude(Column Morale)
8)Ammunition(Ammo column)
The ability to shoot from the saddle of a horse, bonus to Grenaderov that they would frighten the enemy, grenades enable disable them in there, too(Can Throw Grenades)! All this stuff is edited in this row but in different columns!

Cannon also edited here in line unit_stats_land_tables
But we should not forget that for every gun we have 6 people gunners(Column Unit Size)! Turns 4 -24 artillery guns and 8 guns -48 people and so as you add the number of cannons!Cannon-Column
Number of Artilery

In line projectiles_tables/projectiles edit

1)Range(column Range)
2)destruction Efficiency (column Damage)
3)the basic rate of charge(Base Reload Time)
You can change the speed, type of weapon, type of ammunition, to increase the rate of fire, power...

And in line unit_tables, then units can be edited:

1)number of moves for building, hiring(Turns to Build)
2)the Price of hiring(Сost), but I could be wrong, maybe (MP Cost Early or Late)
3)Limit of the regiments (Unit Limit)

*** THE ADVICE OF AN EXPERIENCED MODDERS ***

Some tips Bengochea portal Sich OVEREXPOSURE to edit:
How to increase number of soldiers in the regiments?
Response.
# 1 open the preferences file.script. in the folder /AppData/Roaming/The Creative Assembly/Napoleon/scripts
and change the value campaign_unit_multiplier 1; for example you can put 2.5
Then in the campaign and individual battles in the infantry units will not be 160 soldiers, and 400(after velichaniya number of soldiers above the 405, in PFM -it lost the ability building in the carré when in battle the number of soldiers decreased, she again resumed).

No. 2численность units can be increased by changing the numbers
campaign_unit_multiplier 1; # campaign_unit_multiplier in preferences.empire_script
If the base number unit 120, but by changing the numbers from 1 to 3, it will be possible to obtain 360
soldiers in a unit.

How to disable the fog of war in campaign?

For this we need to open a file scripting.lua need campaigns (e.g. for the coalition he's in the mp_eur_napoleon folder) with any text editor and find the following line:
Кодlocal OnFactionTurnStart function(context)
Immediately after that, put the following line:
Кодscripting.game_interface:show_shroud(false)
After 1 turn the fog off.

As in the game to put your flag?

The flag can be inserted by using Pack File Manager, replacing the standard and creating my mod pack. The flags in the game are stored in the address data.pack/ui/flags/
1) Open PFM, open patch3 or 4 pack and are looking for ui.pack, choosing your country and its flag, allocated, click the right mouse button and select Extract Selected and extract in any folder, such as My music folder Exported Flags, go to that folder, change the flags that we wanted.....Then click the PFM, it click File -> New, the creation of which, we propose to choose the location of the package(here be SURE to select the created folder Exported Flags), then create your Pak to change its name. Now you want to add files. Right click on the folder in PFM,
select Add directory, choose the folder ui podkatalogi russia. Files dobavilsya then have to choose the format of your pack, but to do this, click right-mouse button and choose format, say mod(need to register in scripts otherwise it will not start!) and stored in the data folder!

How to increase the number of moves in the past month?

Open ESF Editor startpose.esf campaign and at startpos.esf\CAMPAIGN_STARTPOS\CAMPAIGN_ENV\CAMPAIGN_MODEL\CAMPAIGN_CALENDAR in the first line, do the required number of moves per year. The default is 24, i.e. 2 moves per month, you can increase to 4 moves per month, that is, to make 48.

How to change the date up to which you need to fulfill the victory conditions of a faction?

1. Open mp_eur_napoleon\startpos.esf with esf editor.
2. Open tabs - CAMPAIGN_STARTPOS/CAMPAIGN_PREOPEN_MAP_INFO/VICTORY_CONDITION_OPTIONS
3. Will 5 VICTORY_CONDITION_OPTIONS for 5 different factions.
4. Open need then - 3 VICTORY_CONDITIONS_BLOCK
5. Then open 3 CAMPAIGN_VICTORY_CONDITIONS.
6. There are looking for a Date string and change the first value there for a year, we need, for example is set 1812 1815.

Manual from overexposure of how to access all factions in custom battles!

in data.pack or in a patch.pack to put in the file factions_tables - factions in the column of Early Availability and Late Availability of the desired fractions to true instead of False!

Toss weapons units. Advice from KONUNG

Otkryvaesh unit_stats_land_tables feel was necessary to you the unit,you essentially need the parameters, two columns deep-Type-this is the animation used in battle and Warscape Equipment Theme-something in the likeness of what is in unit ammunition in the battle.Of course when you replace the melee weapon to the musket, you need to specify that it have a unit parameter is responsible for this in the column Has 1 Ranged Weapon (there's still a Ranged Weapon 2,but I did not understand why -622-th.gif )put it in unity and of course we break down the parameters for accuracy,reload,no ammo Projectile Id is responsible for the range(i.e., light infantry 80,line-70, etc.).Well drill set id responsible as I understand for something to what kind of infantry belongs in the technological plan,i.e. if you put the Cossacks drill ID of line infantry,they will be able to use a square,bayonets and fire ranks.By the way, you need to look to combat type and Warscape match,unless you want to see the archers firing from the Berdysh(and I've seen!

Sergeant portal Sich SHVED
Remove the MARKERS from the units and AREA of effect

Go to XP C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR USERNAMEApplication Data\The Creative Assembly\Empire\scripts\preferences.empire_script.txt

in Vista - For vista its Users>%yourusername%>Appdata>Roaming>The Creative Assembly>Empire>Scripts>preferences.empire_script.txt

Open, find the string
show_selection_markers true; model true to false.

Remove movement arrows:

In the same file look for the line
show_path_markers true; model true to false.

Remove the affected area
show_target_zones true; model true to false.

Infinite ammo at the soldiers
limitless_ammo true; model true to false.

After changes save the file and in properties put a checkmark next to Read Only.

The transfer of the capital from Moscow to Petersburg in the saves!
(For ETW, but they say working in NTW)

1. Download the ESF Editor program here

2. To open her own save file NТW.

3. Go to the address \CAMPAIGN_SAVE_GAME\CAMPAIGN_ENV\CAMPAIGN_MODEL\WORLD\REGION_MANAGER\REGIONS_ARRAY

4. There are looking for we are interested in the region, such as ingria written her number called, in our case 660357968 .

5. Then go to the address - CAMPAIGN_SAVE_GAME\CAMPAIGN_ENV\CAMPAIGN_MODEL\WORLD\FACTION_ARRAY\FACTION_ARRAY and finds the correct fraction, such as russia.

6. 11 and 12 there is a line change on number of region from which we recorded. (faction in the game save should win this region!)

7. Load the save game and enjoying the new capital

How to use PERESVET, AGNEZ!

Authors instructions: Peresvet, NICK, Agnez,Tigeress, small additions to the instructions morison1991

All materials taken from the portal *** the Sich Total Wars ***
162 Comments
Sort by:
A
AG777 19.05.20

thank you for the info)

s
sam lesley 19.05.20

the problem with the Nations ... to open the odd can't ...

A
AG777 19.05.20

URAAAAAAAAAAA Released a new Pack File Manager for NTW PFM, editor of stats and options Here is the link http://www.twcenter.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=77933&d=1267922534
There you can edit everything.. ship Characteristics.. characteristics of any of the units.. Cost, construction time, etc.....number in the unit, morality protection .. and so on..) we will Need only two file data.pack patch.pack so make a backup of these two files before you decide to rule something..

If someone need, here is the link to a mod that adds fire plutonomy, ranks and volley. http://narod.ru/disk/18328344000/NM_linemod_p_I.rar.html

m
morison1991 19.05.20

Came ESFEditor to Napoleon! Added in the hat!

_
__LeX__ 19.05.20

What will otkluchit the fog of war?

_
__LeX__ 19.05.20

Yeshe and That can increase the ammo?

m
morison1991 19.05.20

__LeX__
To increase the ammunition needed option in PFMe but it still didn't, if I'm not mistaken, waiting for the release of a new version of this editor!

The fog of war from above see the hat!

Q
QWEEDY 19.05.20

It seems to me should not have a separate topic to do:
http://forums.playground.ru/napoleon_total_war/598738/
I think it is better to combine. Moderators?

m
morison1991 19.05.20

QWEEDY
Listen buddy you go to the forum Empire and then you will understand why create a separate topic for modding! After a couple of months the need for such topics will be obvious! If you cut your eyes can transfer minimode in shooting, but in the future - I'll see what and where it is not necessary here to look for dummies OK? How do I know you're not the first kettle? Do you want something to ask on the modding tools and ispolzovany to him? No? Well, no need to breed oftop recommendations to the moderators - if you will integrate themes mods, DLC and tools for mods, then get this porridge, which on any forum is not!
Oh it's you! And I didn't recognize you! What is it? Typed boast in discussing the topic you will not believe and here, at full speed rode have in mind? No it does not-are talking to people interested in modding, filosovstvuyushikh snobs here don't! Once again the topic of discussion will create a post and I'll contact the moderators!
PS Better go and advise the same to fans of the license as you do something useful to resolve the problems that they had after purchasing it!

Q
QWEEDY 19.05.20

Sorry. I did not set myself the goal of that post to make a claim. Nothing because there was.
The words I think... and I Think... I meant I think... and I Think..., without a hint of here dummies look OK?. And certainly no boast.
I'm not right, I agree. Just the name... in General he will understand what and where. Sorry.

Oh it's you!
In the morning I was me.

_
__LeX__ 19.05.20

morison1991 I can't get the file to upload.

A
AG777 19.05.20

morison1991 what is the problem to do boezapas soldiers infinite?? open the unpacker packs ( link to his skachivanie on the top of my post) data.pack choose db -> unit_stats_land_tables -> unit_stats_land looking for the squad then move the slider to the right and look for the Ammo column is there to change the number 10 to 100 at the same range.. and here's the ammo... one warning, be sure to create a backup of these two files.. patch.pack and data.Yes pack, date pack very large.. 2 gig extra.. But it's better than your mistake , which you probably will not notice or forget the game will be covered ;)

n
nemo34 19.05.20

I don't understand is people are interested to play these games with cheats that make ammo,money,power, etc. endless???this is a story and reality,though the former,the soldiers went into battle with limited ammunition,States would have limited financial resources and that overcoming all the difficulties won the war!don't forget that there is also the bayonets that decided 50% of the outcome of the battle!
z.s. personally I fight very rarely was out of ammo for the soldiers..it was a couple of times and then not at all units.But why did not end the ammo of the guns I'm still not clear...but there is even less the idea was supposed to be kernels and gunpowder....

A
AG777 19.05.20

nemo34 the guns are out of ammo.. then they just made a big stock.. secondly, you are not forced to edit something in the game.. This topic is not for you apparently.. Here those who are interested to fix something in the game.. something better, something worse.. Usually people start to play so when the game passed them..

m
morison1991 19.05.20

AG777
Hello, friend! Is there? And, I thought in another string, but as not all rows are open to edit in PFM.....! Just never edited a number of rounds, well I thought so...! And, a mistake I will notice, do not worry, another Empire got the hang of it! Keep backups of everything and always suggest you good do not be lazy to do it, and then throw on the Internet data.pack will very difficult! But for wanting me and others to help - thanks and +!

PS anyone who edits the settings in the editor PFM! After making new settings in the Pak or mod keep in mind that after clicking on the save button to save the changes, it is important to remove the highlighting in BLUE on the last editable line(the parameter) because if this is not done, the parameter cat.highlighted in blue after you save or will be the same(how to edit) or even reset to zero!!! Output after editing highlight an empty box!!! Often this is the most common problem, after which the game may not start! And do not forget to specify the same settings as in the data.pack and patch.pack!

m
morison1991 19.05.20

nemo34
..............this is a story and reality, though the former,the soldiers went into battle with limited ammunition, States would have limited financial resources and that overcoming all the difficulties won the war................personally I fight very rarely was out of ammo for the soldiers..it was a couple of times.......................

+++++++This item, I fully agree and I NEVER edit nor the Treasury nor the ammunition, but if the developers are doing is obviously wrong point accuracy and it turns out that Russian soldiers are less accurate in the shots than Swedish or German(after victories over Frederick II Suvorov) I do not like and I tweak under the General statistics! About ammunition at all the soldiers, they were given less ammo, because that would be to spend more they need to stay alive, and that did not work due to the fact that in reality, soldiers or having the best training or a large number immediately was bayonet or shot, and considering that the real range of the muskets and rifled guns was much greater than stated by the developers in the game, when shooting the soldiers died, not even having spent ammunition from them, and were given 15 -20 rounds!

Characteristics of the infantry rifle model 1777 France.

Length -1, 529 m
Mass - 4, 400 kg.
The direct fire range of 234 meters, at an angle of 45 degrees to 980 meters!!!
Accurate fire can lead up to 150 meters! Effective - up to 200 -250 meters!!! Further, the accuracy falls!
Misfire is 15%.
From one gun you can make 25000 shots ( unless in the butt redone one thing for more than a ringing sound when setting the rifle on the ground on the parade ground because of what spoils the quality of shooting and the life of the gun!)

Characteristics of artillery weapons of the guards artillery, 1776 (France)

The gun is 12 pounds

Length 2.3 meters
The mass of 986 kg
Calibre 0, 121
The mass of the carriage 995 kg
The number of nuclei in the carriage box - 9
Number of ammunition in the charging box Kernel -48
Buckshot -20
And most importantly, the RANGE of Core-800-900 meters!!!
Buckshot -600!!!(Oddly?)

Core can shoot at long distances, but accuracy decreases. Within the limits of screw rotating mechanism, the maximum range can reach 1800m(12 lb gun), 1500(8 lb gun) and 1200метров (4 pound gun) Given that the rate of guns is less than 12 pounds was -2 shots per minute + the number of ammunition, it is quite possible to do continuous shooting for 30 minutes, and with the supply sometimes almost continuous for several days! Etoya gave an example for a 12 pounder guns on the count of shells, and for 4 pound it was 18 in lovetovo box and 100 in the charger!

+++++++++++++Drew attention to the number of shells in the charging box? And the range of muskets, rifles and cannons? You still believe that people are correct in the game by the editors of "Historical justice" and trying to alter the true parameters? Guns, really, as the game was for 4pcs battery!
And about the count of soldiers.......You know, the game only 20 regiments or platoons for 160, but in reality it was........Well, you yourself know everything! This is a personal matter - to edit or not!

P. S. If the iron is powerful and there is a desire - feel free to increase the number of soldiers in the units.
I fight the army the total number of CMV in the 18-19000 people! Modik forced to build such a mass of soldiers in the 2-3-4 lines exist, mod shooting 2-3 more ranks, too.....!

A
AG777 19.05.20

ooh look, I got in the line of 400 ppl and medic is only 3 ranks firing.. fourth rest.. give credit pliz medic more than 3 lines ;)) hmm 19 000 it turns out at you in the squad for 500 people somewhere right? hmm And yet, I don't understand what it means and do not forget to specify the same settings as in the data.pack and patch.pack! The fact that I rule in the data.pack no patch.pack with the exception of the firing range and prices of units and their time of training.. I did not duplicate and now 400 moves all OK.. no missions.. all OK.. everything is fine .. undertake to duplicate?

m
morison1991 19.05.20

No I have 640 people! In the subject Fashion and DLC add-ons I've posted a lot modikov shooting and there is one that does so, that would be shot simultaneously! Range and something else, and it is necessary to duplicate! Just at the Sich was a conversation about guns and came to this conclusion! If everything is OK and do not worry!

PS I made a mistake there is no such fashion! Just saw somewhere can't remember where! Tomorrow I will look and post in the Mod DLC!

n
nemo34 19.05.20

and that doesn't work..19000 people..so the card is the same size left?where they not close?)))

s
sam lesley 19.05.20

I have 15,000 people... not crowded)) running vrazhin then nowhere, but you have to reduce the quality. broken.