3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
morison1991 19.05.20 01:38 pm

FASHION,INSTRUMENTS,PROBLEMS (Napoleon: Total War)

Mods, tools for modding them, problem!

I offer you a tool for modding in the form of PFM and ESFeditor for the game Napoleon Total War! Of course this is not the latest version of these editors, but I agree with the release of more recent versions in a timely manner to add links to the header of this theme! Thank you for providing materials to the portal Sich!

ModManager 1.6
http://www.filesonic.com/file/25864213/ModManager 1.6.rar

Installation Of Modmanager!
1) Raspokovat in the Nude, the files and folders in root game folder(where the EXE)
2)Click with the mouse and if you do not see the list of mods in the left pane of the MM, you need to remove the two checkboxes in the paragraphs under Launch!
3) Start to exercise once, then you can just press on the EXE. A text file in the scripts to appear by itself, to prescribe nothing, just with each new mod open MM and click Launch!

The most recent PFM 1.5.3.1 from maddela husserlTW
The difference between this Pfma that he has pereklichka between the Empire and the Re well and the assurances of maddela it there something else that has improved....
http://www.filesonic.com/file/31722163/PFM.zip

The most recent PFM v 1.5.9
http://www.filesonic.com/file/29832793/12235-PFM_NTW1.5.9.zip

PFM 1.5.7
http://www.filesonic.com/file/22713375/53779-PFM_NTW157.zip

Link to PFM v 1.5.3.1 running the latest patch 3 and patch4.pack Link shared AGNEZ portal Cossack Sich....
Link to PFM
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=95885&d=1277247845

Mirror
http://sharingmatrix.com/file/11125567/PFM.7z

The link to this version, kindly shared Bunchuzhni portal Sich KOLCHAK, for which many thanks to him! This version edits patch3.pack

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downloads.php?do=file&act=down&id=2791

Mirror
http://sharingmatrix.com/file/11125843/PFM15_NTW.zip

NEW ESFEditor

Link
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=34830&d=1238022725

Mirror
http://sharingmatrix.com/file/11126135/EsfEditor.zip

HOW TO USE PFM, THE BASICS OF EDITING

PFM ω to use is not difficult( the most in the beginning it seemed that not master) Just download the link here, then create a folder called PFM in the game folder data and extract files from the PFM-a! Click on the EXE-schnick PFM-a, which is unpacked in the folder you created, and in the appeared window specify the path to the folder with the game/ProgramFails/Napoleon, and specifically to the data folder. Climbs out the window of PFM-a full screen in the upper left corner which you click on File then on Open in the resulting window, select the Pak or mod in which we want either to edit. This pack or mod appears after selecting it in the upper left corner. Click the black triangle to the left of it and in the appeared list select -db!!!!! You can then select a particular row to edit.

Select the column and next to the us unit in the right column put the desired parameter. For example Jaeger regiment No. 17 limited to one unit, and we open the PFM-om 1) patch2.pack 2) db 3)units_tables in column 4) Unit Limit we put instead of 1, for example 10, then click in the upper left corner PFM-a Fail, then select and click on Save as and save our edited patch2.necessarily pack under a modified name (This is important for license holders with Trims) example: patch3backup.pack! Wait a bit until you are saved, then again click on Fail and Exit!
Little warning about editing -if you edit everything you wanted and leave it highlighted in blue some point, it can, if you save to be cancelled, to avoid this remove the blue from our selection of the item and allocated to blue any free cell!

Now edit patch3.pack but if there is some sort of mod with additional troops and these troops need to edit, but if there is a global modification of the type or Realism mod Napoleon Total Combat or adding units, like Bart or the AUM mod , which edit parameters for almost all units from the game or add units not yet edited, you need to open them and touch up everything you need already in them, and patch3pack and other packs, in this case, you can not touch or to make changes not only in them!

Often choose to edit the line unit_stats_land_tables, and it unit_stats_land, for this edit the parameters as:

1)the number of soldiers in the regiment(Column Unit Size))
2)the accuracy of the shots (Column Accuracy)
3)recharge rate(Column Reloading Skill)
4)stroke Power (Column Melee Skill)
5)Rush,charge chrome, the efficiency of cutting (Column Charge Bonus)
6)Protection, the ability to defend(Column DefenseSkill)
7)Morality, fortitude(Column Morale)
8)Ammunition(Ammo column)
The ability to shoot from the saddle of a horse, bonus to Grenaderov that they would frighten the enemy, grenades enable disable them in there, too(Can Throw Grenades)! All this stuff is edited in this row but in different columns!

Cannon also edited here in line unit_stats_land_tables
But we should not forget that for every gun we have 6 people gunners(Column Unit Size)! Turns 4 -24 artillery guns and 8 guns -48 people and so as you add the number of cannons!Cannon-Column
Number of Artilery

In line projectiles_tables/projectiles edit

1)Range(column Range)
2)destruction Efficiency (column Damage)
3)the basic rate of charge(Base Reload Time)
You can change the speed, type of weapon, type of ammunition, to increase the rate of fire, power...

And in line unit_tables, then units can be edited:

1)number of moves for building, hiring(Turns to Build)
2)the Price of hiring(Сost), but I could be wrong, maybe (MP Cost Early or Late)
3)Limit of the regiments (Unit Limit)

*** THE ADVICE OF AN EXPERIENCED MODDERS ***

Some tips Bengochea portal Sich OVEREXPOSURE to edit:
How to increase number of soldiers in the regiments?
Response.
# 1 open the preferences file.script. in the folder /AppData/Roaming/The Creative Assembly/Napoleon/scripts
and change the value campaign_unit_multiplier 1; for example you can put 2.5
Then in the campaign and individual battles in the infantry units will not be 160 soldiers, and 400(after velichaniya number of soldiers above the 405, in PFM -it lost the ability building in the carré when in battle the number of soldiers decreased, she again resumed).

No. 2численность units can be increased by changing the numbers
campaign_unit_multiplier 1; # campaign_unit_multiplier in preferences.empire_script
If the base number unit 120, but by changing the numbers from 1 to 3, it will be possible to obtain 360
soldiers in a unit.

How to disable the fog of war in campaign?

For this we need to open a file scripting.lua need campaigns (e.g. for the coalition he's in the mp_eur_napoleon folder) with any text editor and find the following line:
Кодlocal OnFactionTurnStart function(context)
Immediately after that, put the following line:
Кодscripting.game_interface:show_shroud(false)
After 1 turn the fog off.

As in the game to put your flag?

The flag can be inserted by using Pack File Manager, replacing the standard and creating my mod pack. The flags in the game are stored in the address data.pack/ui/flags/
1) Open PFM, open patch3 or 4 pack and are looking for ui.pack, choosing your country and its flag, allocated, click the right mouse button and select Extract Selected and extract in any folder, such as My music folder Exported Flags, go to that folder, change the flags that we wanted.....Then click the PFM, it click File -> New, the creation of which, we propose to choose the location of the package(here be SURE to select the created folder Exported Flags), then create your Pak to change its name. Now you want to add files. Right click on the folder in PFM,
select Add directory, choose the folder ui podkatalogi russia. Files dobavilsya then have to choose the format of your pack, but to do this, click right-mouse button and choose format, say mod(need to register in scripts otherwise it will not start!) and stored in the data folder!

How to increase the number of moves in the past month?

Open ESF Editor startpose.esf campaign and at startpos.esf\CAMPAIGN_STARTPOS\CAMPAIGN_ENV\CAMPAIGN_MODEL\CAMPAIGN_CALENDAR in the first line, do the required number of moves per year. The default is 24, i.e. 2 moves per month, you can increase to 4 moves per month, that is, to make 48.

How to change the date up to which you need to fulfill the victory conditions of a faction?

1. Open mp_eur_napoleon\startpos.esf with esf editor.
2. Open tabs - CAMPAIGN_STARTPOS/CAMPAIGN_PREOPEN_MAP_INFO/VICTORY_CONDITION_OPTIONS
3. Will 5 VICTORY_CONDITION_OPTIONS for 5 different factions.
4. Open need then - 3 VICTORY_CONDITIONS_BLOCK
5. Then open 3 CAMPAIGN_VICTORY_CONDITIONS.
6. There are looking for a Date string and change the first value there for a year, we need, for example is set 1812 1815.

Manual from overexposure of how to access all factions in custom battles!

in data.pack or in a patch.pack to put in the file factions_tables - factions in the column of Early Availability and Late Availability of the desired fractions to true instead of False!

Toss weapons units. Advice from KONUNG

Otkryvaesh unit_stats_land_tables feel was necessary to you the unit,you essentially need the parameters, two columns deep-Type-this is the animation used in battle and Warscape Equipment Theme-something in the likeness of what is in unit ammunition in the battle.Of course when you replace the melee weapon to the musket, you need to specify that it have a unit parameter is responsible for this in the column Has 1 Ranged Weapon (there's still a Ranged Weapon 2,but I did not understand why -622-th.gif )put it in unity and of course we break down the parameters for accuracy,reload,no ammo Projectile Id is responsible for the range(i.e., light infantry 80,line-70, etc.).Well drill set id responsible as I understand for something to what kind of infantry belongs in the technological plan,i.e. if you put the Cossacks drill ID of line infantry,they will be able to use a square,bayonets and fire ranks.By the way, you need to look to combat type and Warscape match,unless you want to see the archers firing from the Berdysh(and I've seen!

Sergeant portal Sich SHVED
Remove the MARKERS from the units and AREA of effect

Go to XP C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR USERNAMEApplication Data\The Creative Assembly\Empire\scripts\preferences.empire_script.txt

in Vista - For vista its Users>%yourusername%>Appdata>Roaming>The Creative Assembly>Empire>Scripts>preferences.empire_script.txt

Open, find the string
show_selection_markers true; model true to false.

Remove movement arrows:

In the same file look for the line
show_path_markers true; model true to false.

Remove the affected area
show_target_zones true; model true to false.

Infinite ammo at the soldiers
limitless_ammo true; model true to false.

After changes save the file and in properties put a checkmark next to Read Only.

The transfer of the capital from Moscow to Petersburg in the saves!
(For ETW, but they say working in NTW)

1. Download the ESF Editor program here

2. To open her own save file NТW.

3. Go to the address \CAMPAIGN_SAVE_GAME\CAMPAIGN_ENV\CAMPAIGN_MODEL\WORLD\REGION_MANAGER\REGIONS_ARRAY

4. There are looking for we are interested in the region, such as ingria written her number called, in our case 660357968 .

5. Then go to the address - CAMPAIGN_SAVE_GAME\CAMPAIGN_ENV\CAMPAIGN_MODEL\WORLD\FACTION_ARRAY\FACTION_ARRAY and finds the correct fraction, such as russia.

6. 11 and 12 there is a line change on number of region from which we recorded. (faction in the game save should win this region!)

7. Load the save game and enjoying the new capital

How to use PERESVET, AGNEZ!

Authors instructions: Peresvet, NICK, Agnez,Tigeress, small additions to the instructions morison1991

All materials taken from the portal *** the Sich Total Wars ***
162 Comments
Sort by:
s
savawerty 19.05.20

salute the boys. help if we can. how to change the firing range of soldiers and guns? and more how to make simple cannons could shoot incendiary shells? picking their data.pack but until the desired result is not obtained - I hope for your help.

A
AG777 19.05.20

projectiles_tables -> projectiles look the firing range of the shells mine there and the force of the blow.. rather the power of fire, etc ... Parasurama.. and I sleep )

m
morison1991 19.05.20

savawerty
if date.Pak will not find, look in the patch.Pak!(find it in the patch.pack\db\projectiles_tables_projectiles there should be a column of shells!) That I not open it, load a different version of PFM-a!

m
morison1991 19.05.20

Added to header working version of PFM, and with the old not all the lines have opened!

m
morison1991 19.05.20

AG777
Threw you the mod to fire all ranks, but there is no shooting, and only one....And the sound disappears, hardcoding in scripts....Raw mod!

Napoleon Total Combat v2.0a, change of gameplay
changes:
Version 1.0
The number of people in the unit of line infantry and militia now stands at 400 people.
Russian line infantry and militia - 500 people
The number of people in the detachment of light infantry now is 300 chelovechestvo people in
the detachment of cavalry now is 150
Artillery battery now consists of 10 guns
The amendments introduced in some technologies (now reduce the cost and content of the regiments)
Income from factories has been doubled, and the bonus growth
The income from hired buildings has been doubled
Profit from the roads doubled
Howitzers and rockets is now available from an earlier period of time
The range of the musket was increased to 110 units
The firing range of the archers and light infantry were also increased
Firing range artillery was greatly improved
Removed fire Hiking attack
Now shoot all the ranks
Removed grenades for grenadiers
Version 1.1
Now available two versions of the mod: when you shoot all the rows or only the first two
Fixed a bug where France, Austria and Russia could not hire rocket
Fixed a bug where France could not hire howitzers
Version 2.0
The militia is no more a mass of fire/firing in two ranks in any of the versions of the mod
Now the Hungarian grenadiers and Fusiliers can be employed only in Hungary
Slightly changed the bonus from Barack
Increased chance to miss when firing a musket for all units except light infantry
Slightly increased cooldown for all muskets, besides light infantry
Version 2.0 a
Changed format of mod files with movie on patch
Updated readme file

Author:
Thoragoros

Napoleon Total Combat v2.0a (Mass Fire Version)
http://www.getthebit.com/f/om/aeaaaaaabaaabyyo/gnh_total_combat_vanilla_fire.7z.html

Napoleon Total Combat v2.0a (Two Rank Fire Version)
http://www.getthebit.com/f/om/aeaaaaaabaaabyyp/zwh_total_combat_two_rank_fire.7z.html

ALL MATERIALS TAKEN FROM THE PORTAL ******AN SICH******

i
imeni net 19.05.20

tell me how to edit the date.Pak and patch.Pak to for example in Russia it is possible to hire a 122 gun ships ?
I have an idea where and how to change the characteristics but in addition units do not rummage

m
morison1991 19.05.20

imeni net
Oh, and a question you asked! There are some lines to edit pieces 6-8. not to mention the speakers at the opening of these lines!There is a very serious complication, as I understand you want like the English 122 gun? In General it is necessary to edit and technologies for employment and construction, and that's a lot...You really want to bother with this?Is there seriously any fog of war!Put simply 32паунд guns in columns CannonType_5,6,7(7 is the lowest deck of the ship) they will simply spread apart the enemy...Just don't forget that the Most powerful Maritime power was at that time England...Maybe not worth making such Russia(we have its advantages)But if you need I can throw you some interesting information on this issue....Generally look later and I'll give you the link to the chic nautical fashion(for Russia there are two new ships-106,122 cannon!)now the author of this mod does it....

i
imeni net 19.05.20

Thank you very much for this answer, I will not bother, will wait for mod

A
AG777 19.05.20

Hi all.. Anyone interested, I figured out the bonuses of the main monuments in the capitals.. you can optionally change the bonus the main monument.. Or add them all at once bonuses.. here's how.. Include PFM Open patch.pack ->db->building_factionwide_effect_junctions here Looking for a place for example we're playing for Austria sPest_austria_heldenplatz and see two lines, the First line does not interest us, secondly, we see we need the bonus.. It can change changing the number you need.. that would make it clearer, explain what the bonus is responsible for what
1)tax_bonus_building_global - Income areas (the number is how many percent)
2)recruitment_cost_mod_category_infantry_global - Employment of infantry is on ( the number of percentage for example, if -70 is about 70 % cheaper..)
3)Movement_Points_All - movement range of your units on the strategic map( put any number.. ( bet 100 , then 100% will continue to walk your troops, put 200, then 200%, etc.))
4)replenishment_percentage_bonus_global - replenishment of your armies in all fields ( number which you will put again put 100 percent, then 100% to be improved speed of replenishment units)
5)upkeep_cost_mod_naval_all - Content of fleets reduced by ( desired number, too, in percent)
Further.. If you want to do all the bonuses again one monument, you can select a line for example in my example is Austria allocated sPest_austria_heldenplatz upstairs and choose Clone Row will appear Below the desired line... Remember the most important thing that you can not in one line to drive a few bonuses, so you need to create each bonus in a separate line.. that's Why we clone.. And also, you need to remember that every line with a bonus, need a place sPest_austria_heldenplatz global_home_region_only 1 if this line do not enter before the line with your next bonus, the game will not start)) ugh )) in General, how I could explain)) yesterday poking around and I got his )) now the bonuses from the monument to my joy)) Again, I advise you to do the backup and to duplicate you made in both files data.pack patch.pack just one caveat there.. In the data.pack when you can duplicate, place global_home_region_only is no need to add.. but you'll notice that its not there.. I Think you will succeed..

_
__LeX__ 19.05.20

AS of the faction to open in a custom?

_
_Sosed_ 19.05.20

Tell me how to edit the number of moves, the outlet of the construction.

O
ON-LAYN 19.05.20

PEOPLE HELP WHY THE CORPSES DISAPPEAR WHAT TO DO????????

m
morison1991 19.05.20

__LeX__
In the header written in some detail, but only if the passage of the company is not, and the faction will be opened without armies!

_Sosed_
Generally in line unit_tables, but more-view in the header, everything is written!

m
morison1991 19.05.20

A list of basic editing of units added in the hat!
Added? Added how to edit....

1)the number of soldiers in the regiment
2)the accuracy of the shots
3)reload speed
4)the Force of the blows
5)charge chrome, the efficiency of cutting
6)Management must mobility
7)Morality, the power of the spirit
8)Ammunition
9)the firing Range
10)the Effectiveness of destruction
11)base reload speed
12)number of moves for building, hiring
13)the Price of hiring
14)Limit of the regiments

And by analogy with these settings, thanks to the PFM program can be edited in the columns next to these:

The ability to shoot from the saddle of a horse, bonus to Grenaderov that they would frighten the enemy
grenades enable disable them in there, too!
You can change the speed, type of weapon, type of ammunition, to increase the rate of fire, power...advice on editing guns(number) also in the header!

And also a few topical tips from experienced modders on topics such as:

How to increase number of soldiers in the regiments?
How to disable the fog of war in campaign?
As in the game to put your flag?
How to increase the number of moves in the past month?
How to change the date up to which you need to fulfill the victory conditions of a faction?
How to open all the factions in custom battles!
How to throw(add more) weapons units.
The transfer of the capital from Moscow to St. Petersburg in saves(example cat.you can transfer your capital)!

All other instructions you can see in the cap threads!

_
_Sosed_ 19.05.20

where is written the number of moves to build recruitment, I did. but it turned out only for the recruitment. therefore I asked which line you want to edit it moves built.

i
imeni net 19.05.20

tell me why any changes in patch2.pack leads to the fact that during the loading the game closes without any errors ?

m
morison1991 19.05.20

_Sosed_
It is generally pomoymu in starpros.esf edits......

imeni net
The reasons can be several! Basically all these things happen from inattention to small details....Many options can be! Write in detail!Just possible, for example, to edit the quantity of cavalry, and to save to forget and leave the blue highlighting on the quantity of horses in the last box highlighted in blue when you save annulled and because of this and crashes....You can edit everything several times, keeping extra packs in the folder the date, and then ceases to run many things.....!

i
imeni net 19.05.20

the fact of the matter is that some times all rechecked
any small change leads to a crash of the game
to be specific, I tried to increase the limit of unique units, also tried other changes-the result is the same

m
morison1991 19.05.20

You have a fallback net patch2.pack have? If Yes, then check and edit it all from the beginning VERY CAREFULLY according to instructions and all at once! Generally it is difficult to say. maybe you have NetFramework 3.5 no? For the work of the PFMa it is needed! Maybe you have some mod worth it? Maybe you edited at the beginning of the patch.pack, and now patch2.pack and you get the bells and whistles? Maybe something of what you have done is not the same as preservation(I once messed with the number ω of the soldier) And maybe you save in the form of additional Park and where it is needed? Maybe you have saved in the form of extra pack, then removed it, re-edited and now this(I had another with Darth in the Empire)?

m
morison1991 19.05.20

If you have a license, senatory files are sometimes pointless(then create a separate Pak) since private to Internet Steam just their cure and will go wrong with saving!