3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
igor belyy 19.05.20 07:03 pm

The best part of Far Cry (Far Cry 4)

which of the four parts of the best in your opinion? I more like the 1st
1. Far Cry
2. Far Cry 4
3. Far Cry 3
4. Far Cry 2
119 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZaKTomSK 19.05.20

shahVkit
but all ruined by the lack of quality of the plot.
And gameplay too. The second part was played crooked

T
TERMINATOR-T-600 19.05.20

the best part of Far Cry 1 ............But in my opinion CRYSIS 1 should have been called Far Cry 2.

p
propeller-faust 19.05.20

swenZzy
No, you're not alone. Before going ФК4 third time I beat the second one. The atmosphere of the African masterpiece. And I forgave her for it

i
igor belyy 19.05.20

TERMINATOR-T-600
here I agree

p
prasol67 19.05.20

interesting and exciting plot 1 pharika unmatched...but 3rd to like especially with the patch where iozhno all roadblocks again to give the pirates.. and fight without end )) about 2 not say bad ... the main mistakes of developers on 2nd and 3rd, the inability to do mods ....1фарик thanks to the mod forever !! ....like 4 did with this editor......but I have a piggy and 4 on Vista-7-8 just cannot come up with that........Director 11 I do not need....

4 Palca 19.05.20

4 of the best,if there was no 3rd

J
JustiVoy 19.05.20

alexzet3
Bullshit, you stupid according to me the best is 2 and 4 1 and 3 so-so not very

M
Mr.Sirocco 19.05.20

4 disgusting...boring, just ... the eagles enrage

C
CrazzyRabbit 19.05.20

2 and 4 . On the first and say nothing - it's a cult !!!! And the third I liked and there is something missing in it, but at the same time and fascinates for its scenery. The second and the fourth part is just super, especially the latter,and that especially liked: new animals, helicopter, the RoboCop gun and the MG 42.

s
saa0891 19.05.20

Well, for its time, of course the first best,in the mechanics and technical terms, it naturally loses even the second.

s
sashok988 19.05.20

One

E
Eliry 19.05.20

Of course number one!!! She became the founder of a new game principle. And not only graphics. The other part of this is rework, that is derived from the first. Although this is the fourth part has not yet had a chance to play, but I think that my opinion will not change.

T
Tobias Reaper 19.05.20

It is difficult to say. The first part is very different from sequels. Far Cry 2,3,4 - other series have, in which the name left for marketing. So I think the first is more correct not to take into account and to choose the best among 2,3,4. Then it's definitely 3.

S
ShadowM88 19.05.20

I believe all the parts are good for her

D
Danny Lamb 19.05.20

For me the best part is the Third, Blood Dragon and the last.

After some time you realize that Blood Dragon is remembered in times stronger than FC3. Gorgeous soundtrack like in the first terminator, neon flashes, idiotic plot, as an allusion to the game of Shogi times. Tons of references to Alien, Jurassic Park, etc.

But FC3 I remember the episodes (the underground city, some missions), and developed characters. But not the world. The jungle of course has generated great moments with animals and random encounters, but they lose in style and Kiratu.

B
Bogomazov Nikolay 19.05.20

The first, and no options. And the third and fourth clones, but the story is different.

P
Permanent_Lost 19.05.20

The first part out of competition.

L
LarochkaCroft001 19.05.20

I think all

F
FIFA 15 19.05.20

3 of the best online and graphics,so that the best 3 no varikov,coop mode in part 3 just super,sorry that part 4 fuck online

r
rafikrasta 19.05.20

FAR CRY 2004