3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
igor belyy 19.05.20 07:03 pm

The best part of Far Cry (Far Cry 4)

which of the four parts of the best in your opinion? I more like the 1st
1. Far Cry
2. Far Cry 4
3. Far Cry 3
4. Far Cry 2
119 Comments
Sort by:
F
FerdoMoon 19.05.20

Pretecs
than the second did not like?

F
FerdoMoon 19.05.20

The coolest 2-I, for me it was a revelation. It was so much revolyucionnogo. After the release of a failed boring krayzisa. Crazy fun second farkray was a miracle. There's such a variety of missions, such a gorgeous setting, lagcoe madness of the plot, the atmosphere. 3rd part casualine - but sweeet chic. 4 part masterpiece in terms of plot, but a lot of flaws in the gameplay, gone is the replay value. But the plot is really something. and the first lamp. Was to monsters. monsters ruined the game.

a
artorias 19.05.20

Far Cry 4 and Blood Dragon

C
Chelovek_bez_sovesti 19.05.20

Far cry 1. And everything is good.

I will make categories:
Best atmosphere: Far Cry 2
Best gameplay: Far Cry 4
Best story: Far Cry 1
The best main antagonist Far Cry 4
Best minor antagonist: Far Cry 3
A better world: Far Cry 4
Best weapon set: Far Cry 1
Best nature: Far Cry 4

A
Aleksandr Volchara 19.05.20

The first was not playing, the rest are all played. Blood Dragon - set - looked - carried, and distribution was removed. No ten-storey Mat his opinion about Blood Dragon can not Express.
In the story 2-I'm good, guess there is a parallel with Somalia. And there's a real hero, such a housewife is called a thug. And the Jackal man standing.
I was and Russian, with English voice - it was funny when a nigga be cheating bloody: ,,who is this guy, who is he, the CIA, the KGB, maybe he's a crazy fighter, he's coming for you, the main thing - not to piss about like that.
This is a game for real men who played with спасом12 must remember, as the outposts with him were cut down, and who likes snot can watch soap operas, or revise a scene in the house of narcodollars of Фар3. Or... well, dom2.
In the 3rd part Jason snotty brat, but not a weakling, the victim's brother taught him to shoot. He quickly oriented in a situation and realized that we should not trust in anyone, Grant is dead, he is now in charge, he protection family, in short the game shows that he became a man. Plus the game has a motive - to save the brothers, friends and avenge his brother. It is better to be made about the Grant, even though he is in the army, it seems the more pepper was - as he deftly removed the pirate with a knife in the throat: ,,Marcus? What x*I,, - cast, - a knife in the throat of the corpse.
The Vaasa seen - was a real man, but chose the side of targash, and the consequences of this choice: betrayed the family, their people, traditions, shore hooked on drugs, she drove him to MADNESS, eventually turned into a complete jerk.
The voice acting, though the Mat, but a cartoon (in addition to scenes of Vaasa, and in a clumsy phrases like pimply nerds, as expressed nestrbob). Normal voice acting in Deus Ex. And the best Metro Redux (both parts).
In the 4th part of Ajay's not a jerk, not a weakling, maybe he served in the army, as killing without unnecessary snot and conversations. But at the lame story he had no personality, he's like a trained dog performs all the tasks, it does not matter who gives them.
Pagana Mine can not be compared with the previous,villains, as those men, and he is gay - it is clear not only in the garment, loose cannons hands and makernote, he speaks about it, talking about love in the house De Plara, in the beginning of the game, it seems it is about the fashion designer said. So dove Min. from the list of crashes, and blue in the army do not take.
The story is a complete slag, no motive, falsification: Amita yells bitterly, appealing to pity, about the fact that she chose a husband in 6 years - what's the problem, Kirata Indian tradition and the young children there who does not rape, they choose a couple, and they marry on reaching the age of majority (and not necessarily with the person picked by the parents). 4-I'm only on the schedule. There's even a voice conversational speech is not the same and saying the curve - I'll burn you alive,,. It, I would eat you alive,,. One letter changes the whole tone.
In the 4th real allies are elephants. Not seriously, when an elephant grazing near the Outpost, enough to one shot him, and the Outpost is captured - it is all soldiers with machine presses. And riding on it too for fun.
My result:
the hero - 2nd part,
,,villain, - 3rd part
graphics - 4th part,
story - 3rd part
voice - 3rd part
gameplay - 4th part (due to elephants).
In the 4th part, a quest to kill a certain barrel - a complete asshole, I can even have the victim to ask - what do you ubti?. In the 3rd clear - to kill with a knife Rakyat, tradition and all.
And the slots of weapons, that they transformers - four guns to drag!? And attack Pets - also complete nonsense, especially with the eagle, and immortal rat overgrown.
In the 3rd and 4th parts of the developed invented the making of things, that's a plus. But full shnyaga different skins - what a difference from whose skins I imagine the backpack will do!? If I have it from the dogs will do, he that.... barking will happen when someone else will enter))? And if the wolf - throat peregryzet))?

l
leha23457789 19.05.20

Far Cry 4 best

S
SkyraX 19.05.20

Three

A
AWD781 19.05.20

Far Cry 2 remains the most favorite of the series. The rare case when a chic atmosphere pulled on his entire game. Such a pleasure to have played, perhaps, is that only in the Stalker series. Third Farik is a new page of the series, very bright and fresh product with perhaps the most charismatic negative character, although other characters are not far behind, in addition to any GG. ФК4 - even until the middle barely had the patience to walk. Stupid Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V the third part, with a little makeup. The characters without exception, worse than in the previous section, the plot is so-so, graphics after ФК3 is not impressive. I think if the 5th part Yubisoft not come up with radically new ideas, ФК5 will Faile.

P
Playersaharan 19.05.20

The characters without exception, worse than in the previous section,
What is the point? One Pagan already> half of the Persians ФК3. And De Player is not bad, but not terribly exposed.

AWD781хотя and the other characters are not far behind
What's the charisma of Dennis? Friends YEARS? Hoyt?

Z
Zodiac Slim 19.05.20

My opinion of Far Cry 3

A
AWD781 19.05.20

Playersaharan
In the third part the secondary characters are more memorable. At least, Zither, CIA and Tank all memorable. And in the fourth part of whom can be identified? Pagan the main character and by far inferior to the SACU. Namely of the minor characters? Amit-Sabal? I'm begging you. De Player himself said that he was not disclosed properly. About friends of Jason I did not say that they are charismatic. This is just the extras, not the secondary characters. But even they are more memorable than the extras of the fourth part.

P
Playersaharan 19.05.20

AWD781
CIA is and in 4-ke,and he also remembered. Buck remembered only for its knife-Hu******
What is Pagan by far inferior to Vaasa?The matyukatsya on every step?
Amit and Sabal though not remembered, but like the Persians they are not as unambiguous as the majority of Persians from ФК3
And what is the crowd is different from the secondary of the Persians? The names,the dialogs, too, even any characters are present(and the story is the same Lisa more important than Willis or Tank)

v
vladik865 19.05.20

1. Far Cry
2. Far Cry 4
3. Far Cry 3
4. Far Cry 2

I agree with the first post, so they and rastavil)

S
Serze 19.05.20

Definitely Far Cry 1

s
slawok76 19.05.20

Far Cry 3, Far Cry 4 - both excellent. DLS Bigfoot frisky...

S
Strel-Ok 19.05.20

Part 3

a
aivar242 19.05.20

1. Far Cry 1
2. Far Cry 4
3. Far Cry 3
4. Far Cry 2

B
Balda716 19.05.20

2-3

H
Horror Bittersweet 19.05.20

swenZzy
No. I also found this like. But Far Cry 1 will always be the best!

i
igroman777 19.05.20

by far the 2nd, went 3 times and in 4th even before the middle never came threw. first also niche was for its time