3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cer0307 19.05.20 07:05 pm

Is there hope for Russian language? (NieR: Automata)

of localization, or at least crack?
56 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tombstone Warden 19.05.20

Maybe PC fans release, such as Bioshock Infinite was. The official will not be exact, the times said.

Z
Zomby007 19.05.20

On ZOGe transferred. Time can busy a lot, but transferred!

J
JohnB0 19.05.20

ZOG - all of us!

T
Tessa4ka 19.05.20

cer0307
I think will be cut Softonic.
But the crack only after hacking the game)

s
solij 19.05.20

Tessa4ka
And litsuhi also need, there ZOG already took.

b
balabxl 19.05.20

It is worth considering that it is an rpg, in consequence of which the translation is to go long though...

s
saa0891 19.05.20

Shorter command for translation is still only harvested,so that the translation will not be soon.
To monitor progress at the link below.
http://www.zoneofgames.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=42805

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 19.05.20

Either teach English or be an Amateur translation, as officially to do it unlikely.

t
technopank 19.05.20

The game isn't even out yet, all the more reason to wait for the price reduction, then benefits will take this time is likely to be translation ready.

S
Svyatoy Patrik 19.05.20

Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer
How did you get to put it mildly with his learn English 2017't know English and other nonsense if you are so smart to play on your health even though the language of the tribe Tumba-of ubma but what is here to write

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 19.05.20

Saint Patrick
Th about anyway? The answer is not addressed to you. A normal person should know at least one language, mainly English, because it is spoken almost in all countries. Offended by these words, so offended by its stupidity.
I taught German for 14 years and know English better than many of my friends, same age who taught English. It is everywhere: in games, in movies, in music, in the news, EVERYWHERE! At least some of the basics already need to know, at least as offers simple to build and in General terms to understand (even children in school can).

S
Svyatoy Patrik 19.05.20

Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer
What you know English is not an indicator of your mind! A normal person will not be yelling that he's smarter than someone because awesome as speak English or Chinese! He just knows, and knows all this! And pokes into others because they don't know!
Maybe in life you need English and I'm not! And you have no right on this fact to draw any conclusions about what-how you say stupidity!
ALL THE BEST!

K
Kovboy belomor 19.05.20

Oh have to wait long,and am sure they will wait for hacking.Not a lot of us are people who sneezed into their native language.And cover it with his signature learn human language,that is English.Finalku 13-2 to transfer steel 1.09.2015.Now the test.the translation is completed.Thank Showzam!

T
Tommy_Koratel 19.05.20

hmm.... waited Nier Automata is greater than zero dawn Horizon, but here such a bummer with localization

P
Porsche911GT3RS 19.05.20

Translate ZOG, a matter of time. And is not translated, such as dragon's dogma.

A
Anton Rodionov 19.05.20

I hope the translation team ZoG will not become stupid English subtitles to translate, because they does not correspond to the original Japanese voice acting in the direction of simplification. For example, matuhi and separate the pathetic exclamations smoothed to the side, so to say, his political correctness. In comparison with the previous games in this universe, the number of dialogues is not so great and extensive texts on mnogabukav as in the past Neera or series Drakengard almost there. Therefore, the translation can appear faster than you expect.

A
Aleksandr742 19.05.20

50/50

L
LLIkologround 19.05.20

Anton Rodionov wrote:
I hope the translation team ZoG will not become stupid English subtitles to translate
Do you know Japanese? do you understand how translations are made?

d
dotc2004 19.05.20

c
cypok001 19.05.20

there really is almost 70%..