3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cer0307 19.05.20 07:05 pm

Is there hope for Russian language? (NieR: Automata)

of localization, or at least crack?
56 Comments
Sort by:
s
search3 19.05.20

Zog NieR: Automata Progress translation: 80.2 percent

F
Filis 19.05.20

MikuHadsune
I agree with you about waiting Rusiko, there are actually it easier to bother and learn the language than Hachiko to portray. But who easier: me, you, another couple of hundred people, but there are those to whom God intelligence is not reported( sometimes it seems that m of these, at least half of them) or stupid no predisposition for languages, and maybe jeska antipathy is present.
It is unlikely that the translators try for those enthusiasts that are not pulled in Shakespeare, probably more for myself as a hobby, for example. Well, as a nice bonus - thanks and a small donation:)

M
MikuHadsune 19.05.20

Filis
Most likely laziness. I also tried to learn Japanese. But you know... honestly... it is very difficult, I learned it only then-when they began to actively use. But to learn English is quite real, but again, laziness.
No, don't you think. Just at the PG lion's share of students, and they have besides a bunch of foreign objects. I learned in school and by foreign I had 3. Now in its 28 I know 3 language.
But if an adult refuses to learn referring to antipathy... that I really don't understand. Means in foreign games they play, and their language is not even want to see. As for me, it's hypocrisy.

s
search3 19.05.20

Zog NieR: Automata Progress translation: 88.7 percent

s
search3 19.05.20

Zog NieR: Automata Progress transfer 89.7 percent

s
search3 19.05.20

Zog NieR: Automata the Progress 90.5

M
MikuHadsune 19.05.20

search3
And let every hour to write hundredths、what。。。。 Who nadota can go to the site itself to look %of translation。

A
Aleksey Chichigin 19.05.20

MikuHadsune
Translation 93,4%)))

M
MikuHadsune 19.05.20

Alex Kichigin
Why should I? I have the game already long gone, even on the PS4

C
CHipSET_xD 19.05.20

Progress translation: 96.8%

R
Ruslan316 19.05.20

Progress translation: 99,7 25,05,17 probably in the final editing goes

A
Aezless 19.05.20

Ruslan316
23 numbers for the day jumped by nearly a cent and hovered. who needs this final editing? they said that will release for those who want the draft version of the translation and the rest if you want then wait for the final version 2-3 months after editing. I purely makes no difference as there will be call these roly-poly iron robots cars or machine life forms

G
GeRR_Praetorian 19.05.20

MikuHadsune
Downloaded last night and decided to play it. But what did not so) Very much even! I though all this Asian stink detest to the core, and here on you!!! But tell me, when will russik, how many to wait still? And I want to continue to pass, not to spend a half hour in and out) But I will say that the game is demanding. And, yeah, okay, the atmosphere and gameplay appeal, and the main character looks solid.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 19.05.20

Aezless
I think I will call them dolls)

A
Aezless 19.05.20

Oh yeah 99.8
another week another and maybe that will spread. I hope at least the first ful the campaign mode

J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 19.05.20

Aezless
One of the main translators said that raw crack will be after June 10
Spoiler