3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
asd1977 20.05.20 10:17 am

Technocrats Vs Humanities

In dealing with the techies had to deal with the opinion that technical science is much more difficult in understanding than humanitarian. Thanks to the techies we have all the benefits of our civilization - electricity, heat, modern appliances, etc. and all the techies who drive the progress.
A good engineer can be a humanist and humanitari a good engineer can't.

Had to meet opposing views.
They say these geeks-techies on what is not capable. Only understand their physics Yes sopromata, and in everyday life - people are useless.Whether business - sociology, political science, Economics. For them the world is kept

What do you think. Whether to divide science into more important and less important.
103 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chernogvardeec. 20.05.20

Any science is important.

a
alarich 20.05.20

In dealing with the techies had to deal with the opinion that technical science is much more difficult in understanding than humanitarian. Thanks to the techies we have all the benefits of our civilization - electricity, heat, modern appliances, etc. and all the techies who drive the progress.-physics and poetry?:)))) I'm a biologist,though practical,can read the blood counts as this forum,so I for techies,balabolov in the furnace.I can talk better than them,but words and deeds are different things.
A good surgeon can be a good therapist,on the contrary never..here is the same engineer ASD 1977 can be a good humanist,but the humanist sprachfuhrer will never be a good engineer.

N
Nihiliant 20.05.20

Science? The proletarian does not need any science. That all scientists should do.

D
DiLouk 20.05.20

As for me, so no progress there. One regression. Society is going to hell, the planet is on the brink of disaster. One medicine which is: like, once it develops, people have to be healthier. But in practice, disease more and harder. Healthy people now and not find. Also with all Sciences without exception.

S
Sima4 20.05.20

Whether business - sociology, political science, Economics. For them the world is kept

I - techie and created a drill (from the idea to the last screw). I can sell it, for example, Nihilianth.

Humanist -economist can't sell the drill, while it will not do it.
Conclusion in the Humanities NAP :)

D
DiLouk 20.05.20

Sima4
If, for example, Nihilianth - economist, he will resell your drill at twice the cost. Get the same profit as you do not make the effort to create this drill :)

a
alarich 20.05.20

SIM may issue a patent.

D
DiLouk 20.05.20

What? The world is that the Jews still somehow cashing in on someone else's invention. To profit from the sale of drills, you still have to hire economists, parastou, lawyers for registration of a patent... and away we go.

S
Sima4 20.05.20

But the question was that an economist, a lawyer would do if there is no product produced a techie.

Techie sell drill xxx money (exchanged for a sheep, matches, milk, etc.) i.e. polyubasu, technician pay for your works. He has something to sell. And the Humanities not.

the Jews still somehow cashing in

at exactly

M
Mag Otshelnik 20.05.20

the Jews still somehow cashing in on someone else's invention.

Oh yeah!!!!They are cashing in!!!No way!!!
And as you only moderators hold???

a
alarich 20.05.20

comrades,household anti-Semitism is the hallmark of the society subforum..no need to boil,they're not concentration camps propose to build.

D
DiLouk 20.05.20

Sanja Quiet
What is it? I'm not a racist and not a Nazi, if you know about it.

Sima4
And I mean that it should appear to the technician, as it will certainly appear a humanitarian. It's like fire and smoke.

r
requiemmm 20.05.20

Belonging to one caste does not guarantee direct hands. Nothing prevents the economist in their spare time to repair kerosene stoves:) so engineer can for the soul to learn Hebrew. HY, I was at Batey engineer familiar that the socket change could not :)
But basically, if you put a number of subjects from different castes in the same conditions, technicians will be viable. Here, for example, lying along the roadside of the car body. That's for the Humanities? Scrap. But for geeks this is sheet metal coated. A dozen bodies - the roof it is possible to cover in a small house. The old spring - 65G, low processing and knife ready. Discarded refrigerator or gas stove will replace the barrel in a suburban toilet. A piece of old tyre will allow you to temporarily do without the loops on the doors. Tin strip for the upholstery which will provide either a broken tube. On the stator burnt asinhronnie well accommodate winding of the welding transformer, and so forth and so n. Polybag-techie definitely viable:)

L
Lord Stronghold 20.05.20

I can talk better than them

especially зач0тно balaboly about existentialism:))

A
A.Soldier of Light 20.05.20

Scientific progress offset by our low morals, hence the logical belief that there is no progress. One regression. Society is going to hell, the planet is on the brink of disaster © DiLouk

Medicine is now at a high enough level, but the highest quality treatment, the true treatment, not Podrachivaya, only available for big money, so in reality the real value of human life. Not for nothing have I mentioned morality. Here and it smacks of hypocrisy: there is a hackneyed phrase life is priceless, but in fact the price is always. A proof can bring all these stories to raise funds for expensive treatment of the child :/
Therefore, it is not in technical progress literature, art, politics, sociology, etc., and in ourselves. The world is what we make of it.

M
Mag Otshelnik 20.05.20

The technician repaired the fridge and had electricity.
But when he came home after a hard day remained hungry.
After all, to cook dinner to no one.What good is a refrigerator if it is empty???
After all, to grow grain is easy.To get food in different ways.
For example a hunt.Oh,the shame!!!The technician is not able!!!
Need a hunter.Well,I got what???
Animals need to skin(not wet is there?)to cook(well, skip some
unpleasant moments).Need a cook.
I mean that there is no unnecessary profession.(Well, except for lawyers and politicians)

r
requiemmm 20.05.20

Grow, catch and prepare. And Yes, I'm a techie. Problems?

Of the above you should be able to do each.

f
ferocious Bunny 20.05.20

What do you think. Whether to divide science into more important and less important.

And technologists and humanists is very important for the full development of humanity. So share should not be.

s
stalker7162534 20.05.20

DiLouk Hitler also started with domestic xenophobia.

s
stalker7162534 20.05.20

WRITER. In any case, all this technology... all those blast furnaces, wheels... and other drudgery-vanity - in order to work less and eat more - these are all crutches, prostheses. And mankind exists in order to
to create... works of art... in any case, disinterested, unlike all other human activities. Great illusion... Images
absolute truth... are You listening to me, Professor?
PROFESSOR. What unselfishness are you talking about? People still are dying of hunger. Are you from the moon fell?
The Professor is lying with his eyes closed.
WRITER. And it is our brain aristocrats! You're abstractly not able to think.
PROFESSOR. I do not want you to teach me the meaning of life? And to think at the same time?
WRITER. Useless. Though you and the Professor, and the dark.
(C)
A. Tarkovsky. Stalker.-