3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VenomTRat 20.05.20 10:22 am

The Internet, or modern impunity

There is such a possibility that the registration on different websites and social networks will make on the passport. On the one hand, the anonymity disappears, and the other will disappear biodegradable waste, or, in an extreme case, it can be easily found and punished. Whether estrellada students and biodegradable waste such a sacrifice?
73 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shine 20.05.20

A. Soldier of Light
A. Soldier of Light wrote:
You and all the rest ) Example: when on the forum post pictures with poop, probably no one will doubt that the author of this kartinki is the most biodegradable waste?...
Why? It may be perfectly adequate in the real world people with very bad sense of humor. That can go far not only to him. There is a question of taste.
Well, you think biomara such people. And who is willing to burn in the ovens because they the third witch did not like. Or they are not identical, political views, sexual orientation, nationality, religion... well, Ali love strawberry ice cream more than the pistachio. But this is the last and really only mass executions will save.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 20.05.20

When you issue a decree in each apartment to install the microphone and once a month to send the records to the appropriate authorities, will also justify it by the fact that now the neighbors will be polite?

m
masha 20.05.20

VenomTRat
What kind of stuffing? Why?
Why would the citizens wanting control over them, nor to create separate sites and register there on the passport, and climbs from there.
It is necessary to understand that the prohibitions no one to remove will be gone. The government does not miss a chance to be in control.

V
VenomTRat 20.05.20

Rakszas
Where you have microphones and so worth it. And your personal information long been a mystery, in this regard can not worry. State-and so in control, I was talking about the openness of information among the users themselves

V
VenomTRat 20.05.20

Self-Murderer
If you are ready to burn in furnaces, it is also biodegradable waste. People with stable psyche agrade)

S
Shine 20.05.20

VenomTRat
You're under a spoiler in gluposti looked?

f
falsh777 20.05.20

Completely anonymous Internet, yeah https://lurkmore.to/%D0%A1%D0%9E%D0%A0%D0%9C

P
Pierre Dac 20.05.20

Don't know what open topic. For me as a remark in the first post is quite witty, and a petty author just bombed.

v
vzglydizugla 20.05.20

VenomTRat
The meaning given that biodegradable waste can be any. Today all do not like bad things about the Witcher and the team delivered its verdict tomorrow - good and the same result.

t
tatunserg 20.05.20

Well,in the VC and OK in most real-world data.But there is not enough,and reviews too.And inadequate enough.

V
VenomTRat 20.05.20

tatun
As practice shows, have repulsed the trolls always have fake pages. In any group there are a few individuals that bred back, if they go to the page it is empty. No friends, no posts, only one ava. Heck, even the individual that in my first post, is also a fake web page, through which he is sleeping.

V
VenomTRat 20.05.20

vzglydizugla
Permanently. Everyone has their views, and these people can defend them, often with the Mat, it's more or less normal. But there are individuals who purposefully incite. Used in any subject and start to provoke. The same Bomber or the Inquisitor newbies on PG. They do not care about the quality of the game, they just resorted to shit. Do not be surprised if they have a console they enjoy playing in them.

A
A.Soldier of Light 20.05.20

VenomTRat wrote:
Have sarpal new ACC, went on to throw shit =) And in real life
In real life the other principles, this is not the place at the moment. And about the account: when you came here? On the website PG. I've seen a lot since 2005, including what you say. All bots get banned mercilessly, that's all. As admin explained once: ban easier than Regit new ACC =]

Self-Murderer wrote:
Why? It may be perfectly adequate in the real world people with very bad sense of humor.
True, lol ) and another interesting example: a good family man, the neighbors do not complain, and the guy was a pedophile, he was tried under article for it. How so, so tell me...
What I mean is that no matter how good he is and super-duper anywhere. If he broke the rules, he gets punished, well, since users here don't know what he, you know, a good person in real life, they logically call it a biodegradable waste )

Self-Murderer wrote:
And who is willing to burn in the ovens because they the third witch did not like.
Inadequate enough...

VenomTRat
And how they create fake pages, when there is need to enter actual data (or not)?

M
MunchkiN 616 20.05.20

there will be many opportunities for all sorts of crooks and swindlers.
that's what will happen if the passport data or other data where it will be

V
VenomTRat 20.05.20

A. Soldier of Light
Not just first and last name must be human, you are no green bears, or chubby legs. I have a friend in the VC zaregan name Nersesov, you know, I think )

m
masha 20.05.20

VenomTRat
What you put in your profile is not filled out. There is a section About me, so fill it out. Show an example for users. A scan of the passport can even pay to know where to find you.

V
VenomTRat 20.05.20

bootmgr
Surprisingly I have no where filled no line. Even in the VC none of the photos or other social networks. On the Internet there is only 1 photo of me 10 years ago. But I have always the same nick, no fake accounts and no one is rude, can pachakuti.
A sense check on the passport is not that people would have started to Shine data, and that they have lost the sense of impunity that they are so repeative at the moment

l
lookaway 20.05.20

VenomTRat wrote:
it will be easy to find and punish.
Mr. Shaw, good luck to ride across vast after each mention of your mom.

A
A.Soldier of Light 20.05.20

VenomTRat wrote:
I have a friend in the VC zaregan name Nersesov, you know, I think )
Absence did not understand ) the Strange last name?

lookaway
As if he's one for the entire territory of the answers )

S
Shine 20.05.20

VenomTRat wrote:
A sense check on the passport is not that people would have started to Shine data, and that they have lost the sense of impunity that they are so repeative at the moment
Yes, why punish that? Long have you been on the same PG has seen plenty of flooding, pictures nakagami, mass botovodstvo and themes created exclusively for sracha? No, because the administration more or less successfully cope with their responsibilities. And something I have a feeling that they frankly do not care who to ban !НаГиБаТоРа_9000! with a Joker avatar or Ivan Ivanov with a photo of the passport.
Moreover, if I zaposchu a picture of the two kissing gay men in Nazi uniform on the background of the Church, I even have non-zero chances to grab, and from law enforcement.
So what kind of impunity are we talking? And if you're really ready to go to beat a muzzle to everyone who in an obscene manner on the Internet will mention your mother, then... dude, I thought myself vulnerable to horror. But you in this case, all output to the real world is contraindicated.