3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VenomTRat 20.05.20 10:22 am

The Internet, or modern impunity

There is such a possibility that the registration on different websites and social networks will make on the passport. On the one hand, the anonymity disappears, and the other will disappear biodegradable waste, or, in an extreme case, it can be easily found and punished. Whether estrellada students and biodegradable waste such a sacrifice?
73 Comments
Sort by:
V
VenomTRat 20.05.20

Self-Murderer
I'm not going to beat anybody's face, tembolee to fly across the country for this, too much honor. This guy is still before the game threw good fake, but he didn't know, the spoilers in the PM to people. Not only me, there is a theme there were still people who complained about it and requested it be banned. So he shoved those spoilers under spoiler right in the review. But he's still not banned.
I said again, not direct punishment, already many times wrote here, and the possibility of punishment. Psychologically, when you know what your address, name, etc. in the public domain, as it is a more balanced approach to his words, isn't it?

p.s. If you reached the street a stranger said all this bravado about the nurse you in the face, how did you react? Would say that you're not vulnerable and proudly went on?)

S
Shine 20.05.20

VenomTRat
And at one such game, there are more than hundreds of completely appropriate users. If you sincerely believe that all of the above and not only me the problems associated with such registration are not to receive once a year at HP invented a spoiler for the game (and not fact), then there is nothing to talk about. A force to control their speech someone highly unlikely, because the asshole in the network almost always is an asshole in real life.
How would you react? Pulled out one earphone and listened to part of the monologue, put it back and went on. Imagine, I even grandmothers on the benches, to talk about my not very correct and peasant appearance, not beat down.

V
VenomTRat 20.05.20

Self-Murderer
If it was edinichki case... Sometimes in the VC come in horppu on ps4, and there are a couple of these just Mat conceals all who disagree with them. And Yes, they are sometimes banyat, clean comments, but not as quickly as we would like. I'm not talking about the need to control, and that anonymity unleashes languages. By the way, another alternative to ban according to makatea, but this one will not bother,unfortunately
Self-Murderer wrote:
How would you react? Pulled out one earphone and listened to part of the monologue, put it back and went on.
Well, we're different, I speak a monologue would not give.

o
oltr 20.05.20

lol, there are still people who are offended by someone on the Internet..?

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.05.20

A. Soldier of Light
Sometimes you don't even need a passport to do enough to change the moderation policy, and will be though more order, but more boring than before
The same console forum was more fun,until Serge as Modera not come back.Now this forum is dead

VenomTRat
By the way,about to find and punish.May be that is not the owner of Akka such things creates.Come to him for analysis,and there is still 5 persons brothers.And every one Akka elder brother comes.Who to claim?

A
A.Soldier of Light 20.05.20

VenomTRat wrote:
I'm not going to beat anybody's face, tembolee to fly across the country for this, too much honor.
For all do not say, everyone has their own principles 8) I would fly and punish everyone, so over time everyone would have understood what the certainty of punishment and everyone is responsible for the market 8)

Self-Murderer wrote:
Imagine, I even grandmothers on the benches, to talk about my not very correct and peasant appearance, not beat down.
I'm afraid to ask what you are then beaten, if not feet ))

[Denis] wrote:
The same console forum was more fun,until Serge as Modera not come back.Now this forum is dead
Well, even on the passport do not need to go - everything is under control )

[Denis] wrote:
And every one Akka elder brother comes.Who to claim?
All at the same time: all in the station and on interrogation )

F
Flitwick 20.05.20

Went ugly the author. Still, it was a personal correspondence, and he posted it for everyone to see. Also for the eyes of the offended person. Low and vile act.

V
VenomTRat 20.05.20

Flitwick
Already with screen drip)

F
Flitwick 20.05.20

VenomTRat
Judging by your inadequate response, the theme was created only for holivarov and bonuses.

V
VenomTRat 20.05.20

Flitwick
Stuffing tolkl here from you, sorry, too thick) as for the bonuses, to me they are useless, I consolers and not interested in F2P)

F
Flitwick 20.05.20

VenomTRat
You are in the first post of the thread, which was opened, talk about the extermination of people and use Nazi terminology. And you say that I am satisfied with stuffing. Do you have a conscience?

V
VenomTRat 20.05.20

Flitwick
And, you're not a Troll you silly boy) I talked about the fact that the Internet will disappear different kind, confident of impunity due to anonymity. Well knock the teeth to those who cannot keep them, so generally useful.

D
DolmakimiOglan 20.05.20

Will be costly to control. After all, we need a clear mechanism to not work so for example I wrote a beat face came to my neighbor who did me a photocopy of your passport.