3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
La1k 20.05.20 10:46 am

Hidden quest in kaer Morhen (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After passing Blood and Wine came back to Caer Morhen, there is a quest, but the quest shows that it is necessary to take somewhere below.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Please help
49 Comments
Sort by:
I
Invoker 20.05.20

wow right now I'll take a look, intrigued)

Z
ZSS_96 20.05.20

Apparently it's just a mistake... - https://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/52ogfx/blood_and_wine_side_quest_at_kaer_morhen/

V
Vladimir2307 20.05.20

La1k
It seems that this quest Vedmezha forge.
http://3witcher.ru/pages/more/vedmachja-kuznica-pobochnyj-kvest.html

D
Danil Zotov 20.05.20

OPA and I wonder

W
WTFCK 20.05.20

ZSS_96
I agree, this is the course bug in the game.

C
Car pod goroy 20.05.20

never took the game to the end, the steep first part. Not get them to work better in Skyrim.

m
maryna_p93 20.05.20

Maxus953
This campaign grosmeisters cat painted)

B
Bupycop 20.05.20

The king under the mountain
And did not pass on Skyrim Whiterun, for all the monotonous and silly, about the animation of the battle do not say anything. Why did the view from 3rd person when it's flawed? Why the game is essentially doing is interesting not the developers. and the modders themselves?

u
upumeg95 20.05.20

Bupycop
Right now would be in 2к17 Skyrim witch 3 to compare...

B
Bupycop 20.05.20

upumeg95
I have not started it, and Skyrim not so long ago, got the remastered version, which is essentially excluding lighting, changed nothing, the graphics are sometimes better, sometimes worse and the function of mods for console ride. for developed know that their sandbox, no mods would be bent less than a year.

G
GG4 20.05.20

Need Gerold to come up there and take it.

I
Intelll 20.05.20

people all on the ball and you lip roll

I
Intelll 20.05.20

Bupycop
I agree Skyrim is still at the bottom

L
La1k 20.05.20

Maxus953
Grandmaster school cat in white color.

L
La1k 20.05.20

Yes a glitch, in Vizim also such garbage hanging(

K
Kostyan Morozov 20.05.20

Bupycop
and your remaster on Skye FPS on medium procede worse than in the Witcher the game

B
Bupycop 20.05.20

Kostya Morozov
I do not understand, learn Russian. And it's not my remaster.

O
OnlyHitman 20.05.20

Catch addict!!!

C
Car pod goroy 20.05.20

Bupycop
TES is a legend, a huge immense world,which is the soul. Graphics at the time were great, don't understand the comparison game schedules 2011 and 2015. and do not talk nonsense, fat boy. Look at the trace of the scrolls, as she once again beat all and put a new level of quality. Themselves developed the Witcher is said to draw inspiration from Skyrim and want to achieve her success.

B
Bupycop 20.05.20

That's only because TES is a legend, and she's more popular series the Witcher, judging by Kachestvu, then Skyrim would wither away, if not fashion. Now here I'm in a remastered version, but all the moments passing in 2011, memorized, nothing new has changed, one and the same phrase, the same answers, no change. Wants to become companions, are on a linear zepecki want in a secret brotherhood, the same thing. In the Witcher, you choose which way to go, killed Keyru, to release or to take as allies. And I compared the graphics special edishen, which was released in 2016, not 2011, if developed put the bolt on the schedule, etc., and introduced only fashion console and improved the lighting, it proved once again how they relate to users, and the price of the COE for product AAA. Take the example of the Tu-4 was a foul, which does not stand out as always, the plot is worthless, sandbox and simulator picking up trash, but sold at times better than the Witcher, but it only says that she has more fans because the company exists much longer. Only after such failures, I think their number decreased and when the output of the following parts, these fans will more definitively to think about the purchase continue sandbox. And the Witcher is different with each piece, the army of fans grows.

PS about the fat ass, justify or balabol.