3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
La1k 20.05.20 10:46 am

Hidden quest in kaer Morhen (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After passing Blood and Wine came back to Caer Morhen, there is a quest, but the quest shows that it is necessary to take somewhere below.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Please help
49 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowarm 20.05.20

Svart Sol
In your profile you look and cry to the club,Arrivederci,clinometer coffee

E
Eric Cartmanez 20.05.20

Svart Sol
About the taste I said as the other games of the series Folaut and the Mafia a head taller standing than their last part. Take for example the Mafia the first two games were about the mafia and the mafia he was still a thug, domestics all cases, in the third play for a dull book working with the CIA to the mafia, lime, paste, still the sessions court, the testimony of svideteley, fortunately though they can be skipped. Do not know about you but that's not what I was expecting from a game called Mafia.

S
Svart Sol 20.05.20

Shadowarm
Looked. With 11 years zaregan) And you 14th. And who's slut dog? Get in the booth and the pit bites,soothe the nerves,reduce CDA. Comparer fucking.

S
Svart Sol 20.05.20

Eric Cartmanez
The first two also had a lot of problems. I am personally in the first release played and replayed many times. The second waited excitedly,but in the end the same frustration and part 3. But to say that games are shit,I won't. 3 pure action like,but more than 2 times I will not play(platinum and took enough) in DLS only eat this good. But what about the F3,F4,and scrolls,so what else is there to expect? They are all similar as two drops,since the days of Morrowind. Well, Yes,pestilence was more rolepleynogo but here everything is simplified,keep the sandbox and play. I'm not talking about F1-2,is in General very different games.

E
Eric Cartmanez 20.05.20

Svart Sol
Vooot. It passed once the plot looked and that's it. The first Mafia I, too, took place shortly after the release, and then passed 8 times. As soon as the second came out bought it, and was first empty and then with the whole DLS, just 5 playthroughs. Third to take on the new does not pull, and it's just unfortunate, the series overall was cool.

S
Svart Sol 20.05.20

Eric Cartmanez
For the second DLS actually a complete perversion. For the third,a little better,but still anyhow. A couple of missions,a couple of cut-scenes and gamover. XS,they had a dynamic war clan to do,as in the Godfather 2. Stupid to seize the building without fear that they will overcome,without any management - complete bullshit. Although,I'm just waiting for when I first infa leaked that there will be a spin of institutions,the distribution of territory, etc. But in reality everything turned out easier to get.

E
Eric Cartmanez 20.05.20

Svart Sol
Yes, but with clan wars I would with great pleasure chopped down, it is a pity that it is not. )

S
Shadowarm 20.05.20

Svart Sol
Right now would zaregatsya 6 years ago,and the same is not to go to your profile,che got that one wonders?Believe in myself?Back in the hole your dig down,create a lot of noise.

C
Car pod goroy 20.05.20

Shadowar open your eyes and see the truth.