3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
La1k 20.05.20 10:46 am

Hidden quest in kaer Morhen (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After passing Blood and Wine came back to Caer Morhen, there is a quest, but the quest shows that it is necessary to take somewhere below.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Please help
49 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eric Cartmanez 20.05.20

Bupycop
According to the official information on 2017й year 3rd Witcher has sold more than 25 million copies. But infa about super sale 4th Foul appeared only in the first week after its release, on total sales of at least 2016y, at least for 2017й year is generally quiet, apparently something went wrong.

E
Eric Cartmanez 20.05.20

Sefaj
12 million copies it shipped to the stores by the first day of sales, not the sale itself. Gazebo this never said about an hour spent but the official information about the number of sales in General, no.
And about the Witcher yeah, I fucked up, didn't read it 25 all three games.

E
Eric Cartmanez 20.05.20

Sefaj
Not well, if you think so then Yes, all these boxes are purchased, and that does not players already business the tenth.

E
Eric Cartmanez 20.05.20

Sefaj
Nevertheless, figures he did not call on other resource by the way I read that Skyrim sales are up Polowski, too, with reference to the words of the company's management.

B
Bupycop 20.05.20

Eric Cartmanez
Yes, no one argues that folic and Skyrim good is sold, because there is great value that gives a brand, and the fact that the game is nothing, armistice, according to this, it is foolish to judge the quality of the game, the sales, take the same watch dogs that raspiarili, many were led, and the game to put it mildly average and the same for mafia 3, GTA 5, all games sold out through PR and famous developers. But if the judge sensibly, the game is a masterpiece and a legend not pull.

E
Eric Cartmanez 20.05.20

Bupycop
The 4th Foul and Skyrim I agree 100%, both not mastered to the end. The scrolls in principle, it went not surprised that Skyrim is not an exception, but Faluty to 4th overall like, sorry if the Gazebo will continue to move in the same direction. And Mafia 3 was boring, monotonous crap, not like the previous installments played only to leave everything to others. But about GTA5 not agree, it is quite on the level of previous games in the series, the plot is so-so, but in terms of gameplay became even more options. )

B
Bupycop 20.05.20

Eric Cartmanez
Well, GTA 5, I mean, in fact sales, it sales are still going well, for the policy as a COP, cheaters are struggling badly in this start chitakov, banish them after a while and they're buying new Akka.

E
Eric Cartmanez 20.05.20

Bupycop
And, well, Yes, probably not ever understand the fun of cheating in the network. )

A
ArmandoX 20.05.20

We started with a hypothetical buggy quest, finished a discussion of sales pavilions. Impressive, however :)

S
Shadowarm 20.05.20

The king under the mountain
Troll you just the same as I am a dancer.Skyrim compared to the Witcher bullshit,in all aspects,and if you deny it,then I suggest you to play a good game,not masturbate to Skyrim 6тилетней ago

C
Car pod goroy 20.05.20

Shadowarm
On which aspects is it? What is better? Are you a fan of the Witcher and trying to prove anything? I was playing TES when a witch has not smelled. So leave your opinions to yourself and don't be stupid.

C
Car pod goroy 20.05.20

Everyone is silent about the second Witcher, this corridor piece of shit. The first part of the Witcher I really like, but the rest is ug

S
Shadowarm 20.05.20

Unless the person whose head is empty as well as interesting quests and characters in Skyrim, something to prove?Right,not prove.

G
GG4 20.05.20

And the first part of the corridor was not?

S
Svart Sol 20.05.20

Shadowarm
Well, you zatupok. Even tell me that Gothic 2 is worse than the Witcher 3. Or anything compare to such a plan.

S
Svart Sol 20.05.20

Eric Cartmanez
Well, I'll tell you what I like and Skurov,and F4,and mafia 3,and the Witcher 3 and GTA 5. Have licensed copies of these games on the console. Sometimes this opinion,you know?

S
Shadowarm 20.05.20

Svart Sol
Zatopka you in the mirror see,the bot randomly.Gothic I your member not knocking you,I have not played and do not intend

E
Eric Cartmanez 20.05.20

Svart Sol
Why, imagine the lack of taste is okay, not deadly exactly, and sometimes even a plus, some won and the new Mass Effect is like, anything can happen.
Scrolls I can understand, to me they all don't like me, maybe I just don't get it in their newevent.
But in the rest of the series of games (Fallout, Mafia, the Witcher, GTA) I played long before the release of their latest pieces, there is nothing to compare.
This is just my opinion, and the truth in the last instance it is not intended, but to change it I'm not going to.

S
Svart Sol 20.05.20

Shadowarm
The bot randomly say? Why?) You yourself since clueless,comparing a member with coffee.

S
Svart Sol 20.05.20

Eric Cartmanez
Duck in the salt and that it's your opinion,but no more. And to say that my taste is missing,it's all stupid. What's with that? Or do you think that in these games the disadvantages of not see?) just bought,because we wanted to play,decided for themselves what it is and all. I don't know anything about mass effect,and therefore not yell at the whole region,it's shit,basing their opinions only on the opinion of the majority. Most just have done for nerds,and it's not just games.