3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hyp 20.05.20 10:05 pm

models in Quake 3 (Quake 3 Arena)

The first few times I played Anarki, then Doom (experiencing warm feelings for the great game = )) Then Slash and Xaero. The last two models came to my liking. Question: who plays whom and who you like more?
67 Comments
Sort by:
b
b0r 20.05.20

mutex, RussianQuaker, thank you. I learned a lot).

C
Cmena 20.05.20

dunno why, but pleasant to play and mynx xaero )) well of doom

d
difour 20.05.20

all the time play for razor. recently on a dictaphone sounds recorded and filled in the quake. normally it happened. The skins are the same in different scream depending on how much is left of life(<100,<75,<50,<25). Its announced, now though you know how much HP I have. And for fun did a gesture is usually(eeeeehhh) your (etkilemek molecule). Of course no one hears, and I like it.

E
Ex_Smr 20.05.20

Visor

............. 20.05.20

And have me standing sikretny model itself... In default quack she is, but anywhere about it it is told nothing... And she was the quietest jumping and shouting... And their sound to do it's deadly, so get used to the particular noise level of your model and the club of gdent floor map to hear you will not be because of the other models, were already...

PS by the Way at the dawn Ku3 kada not all knew the team namemodel was clever to make yourself invisible skins and the lack of sound is... That floor joke...

z
zapekanka-bob 20.05.20

At the dawn ku3 not that didn't know about the team namemodel, it did not exist.. it came from in OSP Promode...

............. 20.05.20

2 HEyDA4HuK
Exactly. Current most stupid I want to remind that Promode and OSP did the same people!

z
zapekanka-bob 20.05.20

Funny =) I'm going to say about that Qrealk'e think he will be surprised.

S
SailorMoon 20.05.20

Mynx... I Love to manipulate women. Well, actually it's funny when a lot of aunts in one place. very sexy listening )

S
SailorMoon 20.05.20

...and by the way, some models have a real advantage - they are less visible, for example, lean red Mynx less visible than a thread of blue Sarge...

............. 20.05.20

2 SailorMoon
Here for this and came up with a command for example put cg_enemyModel Keel/blue and see the effect... How it should look in the console as a whole cg_enemyModel Keel/blue without the quotes!

S
SailorMoon 20.05.20

Aaaaaa.... that is, all the enemies will be the same models... a little lost aesthetic part of the game, but it's certainly more convenient. Thank you. (And in UT04 on a local server made smarter - all enemies with a blue aura.)

............. 20.05.20

2 SailorMoon
Well you compared... In Ku3 speed such that the firing current on the color or even sound...

S
SailorMoon 20.05.20

UT is also in the color shot, there is enough dynamics. :)

............. 20.05.20

2 SailorMoon
To the Ku3 as the moon walk! And even Promod is, so there wapce pipe...

S
SailorMoon 20.05.20

M Yes, I will not argue.

k
ksettt 20.05.20

VISOR (blue)

v
vnekOnator 20.05.20

I play the Resor Id. He has such a fashionable leather suit, and the bitter cry cool: the Iya-Ho-Ho-Ho!

L
LIKIL777 20.05.20

And I love for : Anarki,Klesk,Visor,Slash,Bones,and Wrack Xaero but most of all for Anarki,Klesk,Slash and Xaero! __Is not a valid question___:How to fight in close combat?

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 20.05.20

Of course it is a Tank, Jr., Roderick, Sergeant, of Oriel, Visor, CSIRO.