3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hyp 20.05.20 10:05 pm

models in Quake 3 (Quake 3 Arena)

The first few times I played Anarki, then Doom (experiencing warm feelings for the great game = )) Then Slash and Xaero. The last two models came to my liking. Question: who plays whom and who you like more?
67 Comments
Sort by:
I
Infiltrator 20.05.20

Knuckle bright hard.

I
InkvizitorDk 20.05.20

Don't know why, but liked the skin Sarge - Crusade.Here first the image of the Sergeant as tough fighters veteran, second - enough favorite glowing screen(although glowing, of course, easier to hit).

I
Infiltrator 20.05.20

So to get any easier. Although tankjr for this)

H
HER HEROV 20.05.20

I for Tankjr

e
exp178 20.05.20

PlayGround.ru
Gentlemen, anyone can help with a question on server administration q3.playground.EN:27962 TDM? Namely interested in the opportunity to ban cheaters, but most importantly to increase the maximum number of players on the server 12 to 16 at least. Recently I created in the VC group vk.com\q3tdm and host tournaments on this server. All good, but there is a problem that those wishing to see the spectators for the game is typed in a large number and not all of them. I appeal to the admins please increase the max number of players. Ideally, of course 32. But at least 16. Also interested in the ability to administer the server?! Is it real?

O
Old Hrych 20.05.20

Played ID'om, now Gorre. Nick is dBdT. :-D

G
Guest 20.01.23

Anarki ftw! Smoke the rag team of an enemy! m/