3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fdsklf0ds88890 13.10.19 11:27 pm

Performance - The City (Fallout 4)

In total 1060 graphics card 6 gigs, percents i7 4770K. Everywhere except the big Gorod download card on average by 50-60% while delivering a stable 70 frames. In the cities sometimes starts fucking up to 30 frames and so on. I understand that this shit is some specific option meets. Can anyone know what it is?
56 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aloska 13.10.19

fdsklf0ds88890
There is no option.
Download fix fps for cities.
Let me guess, the diamond city?

f
fdsklf0ds88890 13.10.19

Aloska
Well, closer to him. But not only that. In the city where the brotherhood of steel, ghouls devour these problems started.

u
uga4aka 13.10.19

fdsklf0ds88890
Basic set-up eats the fps in the game: the range of shadow rendering.

A
Aloska 13.10.19

uga4aka
uga4aka wrote:
the range of shadow rendering.
Nvidia itself recommends to put no more than average.

p
potter790 13.10.19

fdsklf0ds88890 wrote:
about some specific option meets.
No, for that pitch is responsible. If does not pull, not pull. What's in massive team fights, then do a slide show? Type in these, two, four, and six helicopters.
Spoiler
However if the pitch is not drawn, then this will not.
No Cham, then really sad. )
Spoiler

f
fdsklf0ds88890 13.10.19

potter790
I have in any batch no brakes. It said the same. Sags in the cities, while the load of anything increases (from operatives to the graphics card - nothing is overloaded). Just drops fps and all.
Aloska
Let's try it. Thank you.

p
potter790 13.10.19

fdsklf0ds88890 wrote:
I have in any batch no brakes. It said the same. Sags in the cities
And two vintara not fly over the city, no? ))
Spoiler
You hike these batches in eyes did not see.Change sistemku, you can see. )

Z
Zh1VaGo 13.10.19

Lower the draw distance of shadows on medium. In the same cities the difference in the picture will not notice, and fps will give significantly. At a public location of course the picture will suffer slightly, but if each pixel is to get, the difference do not even notice. The 2060 card is worth up to 50% are not loaded, but the fps in towns drops to 40-45 frames.

K
KillKammbest 13.10.19

fdsklf0ds88890
Zh1VaGo
Aloska
In cities affect performance in the range of shadow rendering and under the sunset even more lag starts. And oddly enough, neither vidyuha percent is not particularly affected, the narrow link is the speed of RAM. Ie the faster the RAM the higher you can raise this parameter. So it is advisable to overclock the memory above 3600 and that is not always help.

potter790
Let's show vidosik with the settings (of course with a run from the desktop because the settings there) as you have in the city (where the big red tower) on the ultra not work below 60 with your poor memory at 2400 ))). And will not VIDOS you merged because your pictures and vain not surrendered.

A
Aloska 13.10.19

KillKammbest
Oh, already this tower, gall any PC)

f
fdsklf0ds88890 13.10.19

potter790
Sobsna and then vintokryl if I'm already in town? When they appear - nothing changes. And while in the city - is changing. And above like you already hinted.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 13.10.19

potter790
Choate other games on the CPU not complaining =) Just a couple of pieces where optimization zhopny coders screwed up.

p
potter790 13.10.19

fdsklf0ds88890
How long have Subway come out? Complain to this day. And in full HD. Went on pirates, in General, no problems noticed. Not to mention the same Andromeda that 4K and still not see. Etc etc. Not complaining yeah, and chivo to complain, not just stalling and all. :D

f
fdsklf0ds88890 13.10.19

potter790
Complain about everything and take out only the top percent (with difficulty). And it's certainly not in the crappy optimization. Of course! I'm not really interested in throwing on type shit Andromeda and the metro for 300K PCs. There is something to spend the money. Computer with 1060 I have enough to play those games, which the developer is a dirty bolt didn't. Falaut not one of them. Optimization scheme Image / Requirements - do not fucking balanced. But Cho really do. For a new processor certainly not escape. Want a prediction? Cybersync you go to pull it even my bucket. And that's assuming that even the v3 was to streamline so-so. This has affected the inexperience and our small budget project, as popularity was not special. If you go to a CP with the same serious attitude - optimization will be the best. And if we talk about 4K - fuck do not need. The whole point of these monitors only to get the screen size bigger. Further rough examples, but let's say to 25 inches - 1080p, 30 2K, K 40 - 4K. The approximate ratio. So under the gaming monitor no more than 25 inches is not much point in 4K no. Yes, the desktop will be nicer to clarity and the lack of pixels, but in the game fuck no need for a comfortable dive, and eats sho fucked.

p
potter790 13.10.19

fdsklf0ds88890 wrote:
and take out only the top percent (with difficulty). And it's certainly not in the crappy optimization. Of course! I'm not really interested in throwing on type shit Andromeda and the metro for 300K PCs.
I have a processor i5-7600К, and video card, yet, ГТХ960. At 300K somehow does not pull. ))
fdsklf0ds88890 wrote:
Picture / Requirements - ... is not balanced.
Yes, normally everything is balanced, if a little mods to add to the picture. )))
Spoiler

fdsklf0ds88890 wrote:
The whole point of these monitors only to get the screen size bigger.
Come on, seriously? ))
Spoiler

And then you say that the graphics are not developing. ))

K
KillKammbest 13.10.19

potter790
potter790 wrote:
Well, you and the bottom. I have already said, I don't have 60 fps at the moment, because is texture pack about 100 graphics mods, and all this economy weighs almost 120GB, one folder fallout only 107Гб.
Well, take the fashion and show how you will have there a stable 60 on ultra. And that went some childish excuses )))

potter790 wrote:
And then you say that the graphics are not developing. ))
And where does your screenshots and that the graphics are not developing? what's the point??? When the talk was about 4K monitors.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 13.10.19

KillKammbest
KillKammbest wrote:
And where does your screenshots and that the graphics are not developing? what's the point??? When the talk was about 4K monitors.
Bipolar Points I guess.

p
potter790 13.10.19

KillKammbest wrote:
About that and speech. You then write any delirium, about a stable 60fps on ultra, what stavria percent of type i7 4770K can of something to pull about 4K which is nonsense talk, and proof that not only bombed with screenshots and videos, because a graph you've never seen. Won, the game 2013 how it looks now on the system 7600К+ГТХ960:
Spoiler
Show for fun, she looks like you? Let's, laugh together,. or merge as a wee snotty? )))

f
fdsklf0ds88890 13.10.19

potter790
What is the logic? You just default жта5 showed. What? All this and played. The truth is I have loadscreens all right, and you have any problems
1:47
Yes, and fps sags, sho fucked. Even in the video it shows.

p
potter790 13.10.19

fdsklf0ds88890 wrote:
and you have some problems
I have no problems. Anyone know some places Yes, at first it's online, in the second recording video on a Quad-core. Without recording video everything is fine, but you can believe otherwise.
fdsklf0ds88890 wrote:
You just default жта5 showed. What? All this and played.
Yes, specially online, that would be the default. Now show such a default? all played, waiting. Or the same tryndobol as milkbest? )))