3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fdsklf0ds88890 13.10.19 11:27 pm

Performance - The City (Fallout 4)

In total 1060 graphics card 6 gigs, percents i7 4770K. Everywhere except the big Gorod download card on average by 50-60% while delivering a stable 70 frames. In the cities sometimes starts fucking up to 30 frames and so on. I understand that this shit is some specific option meets. Can anyone know what it is?
56 Comments
Sort by:
K
KillKammbest 13.10.19

potter790
I have not seen an explanation but just another batch of nonsense and merged again )))))))) I'm Just curious to understand how can different graphics with the same graphics settings. It is clear that there is a difference but you share that you're in your sick mind imagining ))))))))))
I'm just curious to understand the first as if we say in the program to draw a square, you got to draw a circle (you write that when the same data set you have to somehow, the program displays quite different) And second, as the program has determined what to draw instead of a square circle it is better you that there is also artificial intelligence already there? Ie one user with the same settings, for example in GTA 5 the car will be 1,000 polygons and the other of 50,000 polygons??? this is the same type of different graphics. I just wonder how the program otrisovka the second machine from 50000 polygons if you get the option of 1000 and 50000 none of the developers and not painted again or what artificial intelligence is all done? ))))))))))))

But to fantasize and write and I can do anything but it will be just nothing fancy with the reality of not having. I can say that I have all the games no problems going to 8K with 240 fps without a single drawdown. And why would that prove anything, as I said this is )))))))))))))

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 13.10.19

Aloska
In General,a downloaded save game.I have the game settings do NOT CHANGE:
Spoiler
But the tower:
Spoiler

A
Aloska 13.10.19

[Denis]
Want, special for you I 2080ti down there to look?)

[

Aloska
look

A
Aloska 13.10.19

[Denis]

Here's a test for ultra and nizkij.
Well, in principle you can see how the curve engine developers gash.

[

Aloska
Curve console port.Tin,of course. Can't use caresource properly.But I know that it is not mandatory the top card at the time of its release, but need a powerful CPU.
I'm playing this game for Phenomenon run.Already in Concord tears

potter790
potter790 wrote:
And then you say that the graphics are not developing. ))
I would love to see in games reflection in the water with the first person.The shadow is not always there.In FallOut 4, with the inclusion of first-person shadow disappears (as in FallOut 3).In farkrai no shadows from HS. Also noticed that during the dialogues if its raining, for some reason, behind the Persians.Travon in games is not always a shadow.

p
potter790 13.10.19

[Denis] wrote:
.In FallOut 4, with the inclusion of first-person shadow disappears
Because dynamic shadows are not. You can add them to the mod, but they work there is not quite correct, although that dude's done a lot of work done.
Even simple shadows from light sources no. Above
the screenshot posted is mod shadows, plus mod removes fake lighting.
Spoiler
Generally, in the fallout a lot of things added by the mod, the game itself is essentially just a framework on which a lot of things there. The funny thing is, looking at Ф76 that the gazebo hike do not get it that their games live only at the expense of the mods. Only mods will not add. For example mod on settlement expansion he survival buggy, it happens all the flies. And the gazebo, stated that construction is the main feature, and so settling is implemented. Take the Jamaica-pleyn, there could be a Museum to highlight, and the rest of the town to do under construction. Or lane gallows, laughing quasi tears. I mean, they themselves have no understanding of this gameplay, all mods. This is not to mention Grifoni, found that to give an example. ))

K
KillKammbest 13.10.19

Aloska
And the memory frequency is what?

A
Aloska 13.10.19

KillKammbest

K
KillKammbest 13.10.19

Aloska
I have a memory for 3800 if you stand right in the same place that you have in the video and look down the fps sags only up to 57-58. So how does the memory of the taxis in this game.
With record drops to 55 (however as recording stream video eats bandwidth, RAM) but if you just walk under the tower even with recording stable 60.

A
Aloska 13.10.19

KillKammbest
Let's say I believe you. But I don't believe you, put the same settings I have in the video and show me.

A
Aloska 13.10.19

KillKammbest
KillKammbest wrote:
just walk under the tower even with recording stable 60.
Under the tower and I can walk.

K
KillKammbest 13.10.19

Aloska
lol why would I lie? I don't fantasize as Loki ))))
Here VIDOS, pour on Yandex the disk, there is a preview but you can download, so the quality will be better.
https://yadi.sk/i/Hj1EfwAi_f4UrA
At least I was able to catch with a record of only 55 from the point and then if you look straight down, he'll jump off and up to 60 fps comes from. Without the record low was 57 fps

A
Aloska 13.10.19

KillKammbest
Your truth.
But even so, subsidence of up to 54 fps on top hardware, the game 2015.
It is normal on yours?

K
KillKammbest 13.10.19

Aloska
It is only in one very problematic spot (probably due to the fact that the tower is not hollow inside, probably processed all the shadows when just captures her field of vision. Just playing have a stable 60, although it may not always because the fps is not constantly looking ))) and playing without the indicators and just didn't notice a problem.

A
Aloska 13.10.19

KillKammbest
Yes I would also like without a problem, and it's really one problem.
Well, all the same.