3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tipylja 21.05.20 03:45 pm

As you earn experience\\money? (The Crew)

Hello..played a couple of hours in the company. Some races could pass for gold, some silver, some bronze..and at one point I started having problems, first is the lack of level for the next race, had to go through a few mini games which can be found on expensive, like jumping, getting into pointers, etc. But it can't be that, that would just be the company was required to place these mini-games. A little later I met a race where the recommended level of the machine is 175 points, my car has 158, a couple of times I tried to go, nothing good came of it. And now I can't figure out how to make good items if racing story of the company that while staying? With players to play I failed, I'm talking about pvp (although I don't know whether for them details). The only option that came to mind is to re-take the old race for a better result. Or host a mini game. Those are the only options or something I do not understand?
129 Comments
Sort by:
S
Svezhaya Krolchatinka 21.05.20

The easiest way to make money in PvP races. No matter how you arrive (and hardly the first for many on raskatannym machines), you still get a lot of experience and money. For a couple of hours it is possible to effortlessly take fifties.

V
V1nTeR_ 21.05.20

Come mini games. Perhaps you can do without them if you go through all the ridiculous gold. Also there are skills that add a certain percentage for the story quests and not only.

T
Tipylja 21.05.20

Farrneel
Thanks, I'll try! Now generally any problems with the online races, very rarely finds at least 1 person for a cooperative game!

S

Tipylja
There is still a free way to make the map open the tab research and begin to pontovatsya on all open points of attractions. They are marked on the map with the icon of the white monument. For every visit you will give 25 exp (minuscule) and$ 2000 (already better) for each point. For calmly point 3-four visited. Most importantly, don't just drive past, come in at this point. + more informative.

D
DimakSerpg 21.05.20

Farrneel in multiplayer give crazy grandmother and experience. Also in the war of factions.

T
Tipylja 21.05.20

The experience and the money I figured out how to get them and however many knocks in pvp. What about the details? You can only obtain them by minimise and story? In pvp you can't give. The question dogonku, the money is only needed on cars, modding and repairing? Or they do and parts to buy?

S

Tipylja
Details for pick up Tests. Shake the ceiling and in the Western state of pass the most recent test. Most of the parts there and get it.
In my opinion, only the money is spent.

T
Tipylja 21.05.20

Farrneel
Thank you

S

Tipylja
A little confused. Deflate fiftieth to perform any test, not only in the West. They give a new medal - platinum. And it gives a good gain, but for any task drops random level: from the forties to the fifties.
Immediately wrote about it, because sharing the experience as it is received)

T
Tipylja 21.05.20

Farrneel
Yeah, thanks..that is up to 50 no special meaning on the details of the act? Just a quick upgrade in pvp to 50 and then have to perform tests?

S

Tipylja
In principle, the meaning is, otherwise it would be hard to pass the test on a stock car. On the other hand, I chetyrehsotletnem jalopy safely and quickly dressed in platinum.

F
FreeDancer 21.05.20

6 hours left to collect scalin speed, it's just hard it's the 50th platinum rarely falls=(

V
Vladimir070 21.05.20

Guys, where to find PvP race? as noted on the map?

S

Vladimir070
Golden icons. Open after joining either faction. If not mistaken, the faction is opened after the fifteenth level.

Y
YMKA_A 21.05.20

What a rating loyalty ( or something like that, can't remember ) in your statistics for the group ? I understand that is the n-th sum of money, which once paid ?If Yes, how ?

And how much experience you need to enhance in rank ?

V
V1nTeR_ 21.05.20

YMKA_A
Paid daily, rises in tasks groups and in pvp.
After any race is filled with scale of rank, there and write how much (average per passage 1 the story quests gold grade rises by one).

L
Leroy1985 21.05.20

I have 44 or 45 level , well it does not matter in principle , but I still don't get it , what exactly do you need 50 level (that's what it gives then) , and how to make a level that which is permanently left next to the class of the machine , and write the recommended level of 670 and 630 I say, and race all stood it will not pass , where to download that level ?? and another question, I suppose right now I drive a BMW z4 , it comes as a luxury car too , but streetcar , how do I determine when it can swing to a supercar or on points as I wouldn't know , a lot of questions of course , ugh, like everything . to whom not difficult help to understand please

C
Cyber_[PunK] 21.05.20

50лвл gives platinum parts with which you can increase the level ( to the left ) even more than using gold. To download level have passing tests on skills or story missions (sort on the map for clarity). When you can swing the machine will be shown on the Board in the garage in your collection.

T
Tipylja 21.05.20

But wrote what parts to need for the test. And how they look on the map? Here it is:?

C
Cyber_[PunK] 21.05.20

Tipylja
The tests look like little triangles with the zipper in the middle.