3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tipylja 21.05.20 03:45 pm

As you earn experience\\money? (The Crew)

Hello..played a couple of hours in the company. Some races could pass for gold, some silver, some bronze..and at one point I started having problems, first is the lack of level for the next race, had to go through a few mini games which can be found on expensive, like jumping, getting into pointers, etc. But it can't be that, that would just be the company was required to place these mini-games. A little later I met a race where the recommended level of the machine is 175 points, my car has 158, a couple of times I tried to go, nothing good came of it. And now I can't figure out how to make good items if racing story of the company that while staying? With players to play I failed, I'm talking about pvp (although I don't know whether for them details). The only option that came to mind is to re-take the old race for a better result. Or host a mini game. Those are the only options or something I do not understand?
129 Comments
Sort by:
A
Almondo 21.05.20

Leroy1985
as he wrote on 50лвле you can get for any race (though 10лвла though 50ого) platinum item randomly from 40 to 50 LVL, plus a random bonus from the level of these components depends on the level of the machine, I think if you put all the details will be 50лвла 1300 LVL
every 10lvl opens a new class of cars, they are divided by County, going through the storyline missions you're gradually going to open them, so how will the mission where you want a luxury car, then what car you need to do a supercar) and story missions you will be in the County where the supercar workshop

i
insel 21.05.20

I can share infoy - mission on modifications of the rally (where you have to knock down boxes) is the first mission of this type, takes 2 minutes and you get half a LEVEL!!! ie for 4 - 5 minutes to get level. those who want to take 50 and to open the platinum race, infa useful. good luck!

E
Energy Death 21.05.20

Leroy1985
in the Studio everything is clear and understandable written and shows which machine is under which of the 5 categories of races can be modified.
in principle easier to take level 10, and the parts are easier to get in the race for skills, because a shop bronze details.

Almondo
1299 the maximum at the moment.

E
Energy Death 21.05.20

normal experience is given for a race appearing at level 20, I don't remember how they look, but goes pretty quickly.
anyway if you don't play as some fools rushing to take 50лв and then stupidly throw the game out of boredom, and ride at least 30% of the races abilities that will be enough money, experience, entertainment and fun for a long time.
generally in these races you have to play a team, it seems to be on them and designed and all you will have.

E
Energy Death 21.05.20

the only thing I have not tried it and don't know is what distinguishes the SUV from the rally in this game)

E
Energy Death 21.05.20

tell me what, where to get 150000 KK (blue, those are the money team or team score) or how to quickly earn money Lam.

B
BODOLA7 21.05.20

And another thing I didn't like it if you put it on the car set, for example, a supercar, a certain level ,for example 20, then increase it to 30 or 40 level ,the tuning wizard will not work. Need to buy another car. what if I'm used to my car and other do not want. Need steamed in a fucking mini games to earn items to level.

v
viperzic 21.05.20

Blue money team bought only for real. Lam easiest way to earn money in PVP.

A
Almondo 21.05.20

BODOLA7
buy another car, buy it set 40лвла and your car will be available details 40лвл (but only to the class on which you bought)

E
Energy Death 21.05.20

and the pvp lobby I waited about 10 minutes, then got bored and left, but not before his man came 20 minutes longer do not want to wait.

F
FoggyStar 21.05.20

viperzic
Oh? and you do not mind that their monthly output quantity is dependent on your PvP rank?

A
Almondo 21.05.20

FoggyStar
maybe because it has not been a month?)))

A
Alexander_1986 21.05.20

Guys, in the pvp race is absolutely not important how come? At least in the tail of the peleton? And then yesterday decided to ride in the hour race there on the 101 from mark 106 me kicked out of the game. It was a shame, a very shame.... Although it was the second.

B
BODOLA7 21.05.20

Almondo
Thanks, I didn't know that.

K
KOsMILE 21.05.20

Alexander_1986
it you do not PVP took place, and the job of the gang. PVP is indicated by the yellow icon with the machine .

A
Alexander_1986 21.05.20

So what is the question? Really it does not matter which comes to the finish line? Money so and so will give?

K
KOsMILE 21.05.20

Alexander_1986
I mean, you don't PVP played, and the task of the gang performed.

G
Gorjanin 21.05.20

Alexander_1986
Yes, there is not matter what will come the experience and give money anyway and the difference between locations, and not a big

t
todenis 21.05.20

Farm in Pvp is relevant if a simple between rounds no more than 10 minutes... but if you get tired of waiting, then the fractional jobs :) I said to myself three missions, the first in Detroit - escape from the country. The mission is on St, no solo time on the accuracy. The fare is somewhere between 20 and 30 minutes. The reward of 30 pieces. The second on With the class, in Miami the Road to Amarillo. 30 pieces, is also around 30 minutes, BUT there are already the herd and the task is to get into the top three, and therefore has a chance to blow the award. The third in Las Vegas - hottest race, the class G... Solo with no time for neatness... In 10 minutes, 8 pieces.... There are more in the area of Dallas bowl 10-minute, 8 pieces.. But the risk is... said To myself that time 80 pieces which are all the same strain. It is enough after an hour to lose vigilance on the latter point, not to get the three and ..... kick around the time of Tournai :)

i
insel 21.05.20

there is a race occupying 2.5 hours, honestly, this PPV concentration begin to lose already 40 minutes... but very interesting! but the money pay is good and experience well give. how much experience and give the dough will not say, do not remember. but more than any other, although it is understandable, the most difficult race of the activities of the gang