3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tipylja 21.05.20 03:45 pm

As you earn experience\\money? (The Crew)

Hello..played a couple of hours in the company. Some races could pass for gold, some silver, some bronze..and at one point I started having problems, first is the lack of level for the next race, had to go through a few mini games which can be found on expensive, like jumping, getting into pointers, etc. But it can't be that, that would just be the company was required to place these mini-games. A little later I met a race where the recommended level of the machine is 175 points, my car has 158, a couple of times I tried to go, nothing good came of it. And now I can't figure out how to make good items if racing story of the company that while staying? With players to play I failed, I'm talking about pvp (although I don't know whether for them details). The only option that came to mind is to re-take the old race for a better result. Or host a mini game. Those are the only options or something I do not understand?
129 Comments
Sort by:
A
Almondo 21.05.20

another way of earning forget
invest the maximum bonus for stunts, take a sports car, looking for a suitable hilly road so you can jump forward one of the suitable unfinished track in the South with jumps (at mission catching up there), for one run there and back from 5 to 10K somewhere, takes a couple minutes (the exhaust at least 2K per minute) however there is a small minus, the entire coming online where it deals with, so all seven of the snouts will be there to ride))
the second variant of the SUV and ride across the plains\hills or forest road and drift

Z
ZeroFlash 21.05.20

Online racing what is the maximum you can get per race? And how much time she will last roughly?

A
Almondo 21.05.20

another way to khaljavnogo earnings
How to make easy money, easily 100k+ every 3hours doing nothing.
This is how its done;

1) Add people to become your friends ingame/UPlay that have The Crew
2) Send them on Faction Missions each friend is 18k and takes them 3 hours. (NOTE; The friend doesn't even need to do the mission and doesn't get spammed with the notification think of it as facebook invites, bonuses that are automatically accepted) Also you can send offline friends on the missions aswell.
3) Enjoy the easy money

Now guys for this to be a easy way for everyone to win-win please post your UPlay names(Ingame names) for people to add you that way you can send each other on missions easily without spamming players ingame. Heres mine and a friends name to add and we'll accept it to get you started at $36,000 every few hours.

- bobsbees
- elcortey
in short, send friends on missions groups and get in 1-3 hours at 18K each, they don't have to go and they can be offline

here you can find Nicky and add to yupley to send all available jobs
http://www.reddit.com/r/The_Crew/comments/2os3ip/add_me_on_uplay/

R
RiZ444 21.05.20

but as they are on a mission to send?

A
Aberacht 21.05.20

Good day!
Please tell me how to get access to all the perks. I only have skills from Zoe from Detroit))

And one more question - sets of tuning above level 40 don't exist?

x
xXflitzerXx 21.05.20

Aberacht, as you progress through the career you will open new perks.

A
Almondo 21.05.20

RiZ444
select the race groups, there is a point to send friends, choose a friend to be added (if you invest points then you can immediately 4ез send) then click complete the race and all waiting for 1-3 hours, depends on race
and Yes, friends to gain easier online sending to everyone in the session

i
insel 21.05.20

Almondo
thanks for the tip, didn't know about this) sorry from 73 people cannot be sent =(

i
insel 21.05.20

Aberacht
come career, others will open.
about tuning can improve up to 50

A
Almondo 21.05.20

but really all trash in the South and jump the fastest way to make money per hour than 100k

A
Almondo 21.05.20

and more information on sending friends in racing factions, put at least one point to send you two when you add a friend to the race, see chance, if less than 100% it is better to add another to make it 100%

C
Cyber_[PunK] 21.05.20

insel
Share ka secret where you can protonirovanie the car SET level 50 ?

A
Almondo 21.05.20

Cybеr_[PunK]
on the job after 50лвла, randomly obtained from 40 to 50лвла platinum detail, 50лвл a very small chance to get a quick boost platinum 5 cars, all 5 pieces 50лвла fell (though not particularly bothered which ones gave and received)

s
shtromk 21.05.20

Almondo
The parts 50 level the chance depends on the assistants.
If you are using the ~= 1% . If the mode is hardcore ~ 5%. Algorithm RDM is not clear. Judging from the fallout 40-42 them a chance = 51%

Noticed this passing continually jumping on the hardcore mod. With full help - 50-100 times = 50 LVL with hardcore 10-27 = 50 LVL.
To change the types of tasks it is useless, because you can place slalom,speed,accuracy,escape,collection, 50 times and never get the detail you need.

Does not affect the chance of the loss of the following parts :
1. Change job type(story,test,test)
2. Time of day : night,morning,afternoon,evening(including world time).
3. Number of people - online and on the server.
4. The passage of the jobs Nitra\no, the ha\automatic transmission.
5. No matter how well you held the job, even breaking, platinum,world record.
6. Hell this random.

C
Cyber_[PunK] 21.05.20

Almondo
I meant to increase once all details are set, and the sets I've seen only up to 40лвл, and I thought that it is possible to buy just the set of all parts LVL 50.

R
RiZ444 21.05.20

Almondo
Thanks for the reply:) and another question, where to invest points to buy additional cells for friends? to three or four on a mission to send? I only have one for one mission.

A
Aberacht 21.05.20

shtromk
Yesterday evening he took for his McLarena 8 items 50 level just for jumping.
On any settings (IMHO) it does not. Pure probability. The more times done the exercise, the greater the chance to get the item.
Important point - it is good to have several details 50 level for each type of units. Then you can adjust the machine for different tasks.

s
shtromk 21.05.20

Aberacht
Well, well. More like a fairy tale. My friends and I tried during the day, all items are LVL 50 to beat, even jumping for 160 times, from which vomiting begins at 60-th times.

The more times done the exercise, the greater the chance to get the item.
But nifiga like. Chance the parts 50 LVL is equal to 1-4 %. Or how do you explain the frequency of dropping out of 40-42 through every time ?

In General everyone seemed random random, depending on the game.

A
Almondo 21.05.20

RiZ444
don't remember which mine is the fourth, and it is written there, allows you to send more friends, but IMHO there will be enough of one point, friends 50лвла sometimes even missing out on the chance 100%, two at most sent more sense
Aberacht
shtromk
the drop rate is always 50%
will either fall or not)))

M
Mr.DjDig 21.05.20

Guys skinte folder with Russian localization please