3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 22.05.20 07:06 pm

And optimization something great! (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Yo, dudes. A lot of the whining I read about that in the game is bad optimization. Yesterday put the pirates play and surprisingly everything is fine. Gorgeous graphics and gorgeous smooth picture on high settings and some options, and all on ultra unscrewed. Did not understand why all whine about optimize?

ps I Honestly have not seen on PC a single game where there was poor optimization. How many games are not set, everything works fine and you can play normally. Because of this, there is the idea that the poor optimization on PC is a myth and stories of schoolchildren with buckets.
48 Comments
Sort by:
c
callmegod 22.05.20

Play a couple of hours in Prague and all will understand.

P
Protocol10 22.05.20

callmegod
So I'm already there a couple of hours running. Even more.

c
callmegod 22.05.20

Protocol10
I also ran a couple of hours, a couple of tasks performed, and then the constant crashes of wood or departures.

_
__DOC__ 22.05.20

Protocol10
Never mind,already played many times and did not notice anything.

f
febll 22.05.20

Protocol10
Now the rules, the patch helped a lot, but at the time of release it was not very good.

A
Anzhelika04 22.05.20

Protocol10 wrote:
ps I Honestly have not seen on PC a single game where there was poor optimization. How many games are not set, everything works fine and you can play normally. Because of this, there is the idea that the poor optimization on PC is a myth and stories of schoolchildren with buckets.
You obviously have not played the Batman: Arkham Knight.

V
Vasek Vasekk 22.05.20

Play on GT 430 1 Gb - VSO ultra on 800*600.
Sglazhivanie even MAA x4
Aptimizatsiya I agree with TS.

P
Protocol10 22.05.20

Анжелика04
You obviously have not played the Batman: Arkham Knight.

Played also as a fan of Batman. The whole game 100% passed for the ending. In principle, everything went fine.

P
Protocol10 22.05.20

Shadowarm
Almost similar, only memory is only 3 gig. Only card that is not top-end anymore, but most likely below average. More than 3 years the card.

I
Inkvizitor nubov 22.05.20

Protocol10
I think a great optimization - a loose concept. To someone 60 a little, and someone twenty enough. So if you played you're comfortable, that does not mean that also play and others. How many fps issues? And settings it is desirable, if not laziness.

S
Shadowarm 22.05.20

Protocol10
Don't be so daft it quiet in full HD you can still play games on high with a stable fps.I'm on my 280х play,and grief do not know
In malomovie 3 by the way how much fps gave your card?

P
Protocol10 22.05.20

The Inquisitor newbies
I play with Locke in 40 fps in msi afterburner (Riva tuner) in all games. More than 40 fps I don't need, because the monitor is 120 Hz and it is 30-40 fps are perceived as 60 and above according to my feelings. Playing on the controller. The plane is always enabled. Still on DSR on 1.2 to reduce the climbing frame that is the resolution (2103 at 1183).

In malomovie 3
With Locke 30 fps passed. 30 fps above the roof enough for me, more was not necessary.

I
Inkvizitor nubov 22.05.20

Protocol10
To Enjoy hands yet did not come, I hope everything would be OK too as you do. Actually I do think that on forty and thirty will be fine to play, the main thing to not lower.

H
HAKS 22.05.20

Protocol10
I agree with you 100% the only thing is none warm up to 70 degrees an average of 65. always play with vsync off graphics by default, rarely do the screws on a video card included.this game is so warmed. PS I'm waiting for Dishonored 2 pirates)))

P
Protocol10 22.05.20

HAAKS
I have a 82-83 heated card) . But I have the impeller and according to the specifications of NVIDIA and needs to warm up. Playing 3 years until it burned down.

D
Djonnikc 22.05.20

Join the author of the theme. Deus Ex : Mankind Divided was pre-order even half a year. The game launched in the early hours, passed all the game for 40+ absolutely no problems was not, but played without anti-aliasing everything on ultra. A couple of times in all the passage took off to the desktop, but perhaps not the game to blame, dabbled in overclocking))))

m
monk70 22.05.20

The infamous diNovo removed and all flew

H
HAKS 22.05.20

Protocol10
to this map all turbine took the cheapest because it changed each generation of the last 670 buzzed as the plane was warming up and not real . the person after me on her for a year she plays to burn and not thinking . just when the comp is barely audible as it is pleasant easy or something.

P
Protocol10 22.05.20

HAAKS
As well, Yes. I have it really noisy. But I have a case with bituminous insulation. Card audible, but muffled and not particularly annoying.

H
HAKS 22.05.20

Protocol10
smoother on the controller is half of the mafia passed on it then wire to depart was moved to keyboard mouse game from twitchy what that was though 30 fps is not a drop less . keyboard mouse at least 60 have more nonsense if Monique is 60 Hertz . on keyboard mouse in the mafia to drive PPC is not convenient) the only Kheda razdovat cool.