3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 22.05.20 07:06 pm

And optimization something great! (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Yo, dudes. A lot of the whining I read about that in the game is bad optimization. Yesterday put the pirates play and surprisingly everything is fine. Gorgeous graphics and gorgeous smooth picture on high settings and some options, and all on ultra unscrewed. Did not understand why all whine about optimize?

ps I Honestly have not seen on PC a single game where there was poor optimization. How many games are not set, everything works fine and you can play normally. Because of this, there is the idea that the poor optimization on PC is a myth and stories of schoolchildren with buckets.
48 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 22.05.20

HAAKS
Yes. On the controller do poplavny campaign. So I don't know, maybe I thought optimize good). Well, the important thing is that you can play comfortably, I'm happy.

D
Daidjer 22.05.20

Protocol10 wrote:
So I don't know, maybe I thought optimize good
And I have a good. 72-99 without a rifle, And 60 FPS with the plane. And I'm interested in my personal optimize. In General, I spit.

a
avtonom067 22.05.20

Protocol10 wrote:
Gorgeous graphics and gorgeous smooth picture on high settings and some options, and all on ultra unscrewed. Did not understand why all whine about optimize?
I agree, graphics and design in the game, optimization is also at altitude. Settings high + maximum fps in town and 50+, in closed locations is always above 60, average of 70-80. Noticed that DX11 is worse, playing with DX12. My config: i5 6400 @ 4.7 GHz + 16Gb ram + r9 380x.

S
Slipnot6 22.05.20

Protocol10
If you have 30 fps with the head, then you, then the campaign in all the games optimization is considered good. And reading the heresy that the 120 Hz monitor 40 fps feels like 60 and DSR to reduce ladders, wanted to call an ambulance, but then thankfully let me go.
Optimization complain to people who understand what the word means, and for comfortable gameplay which starts with 60 fps and above. 30 frames - a lot of consoles, and if the developer cannot, or rather does not want to adjust his game (which is often stupid console port) under iron PC, something is usually far superior console, with virtually no changing the picture, then such negligence was first called bad optimization

And please undo the fact that the tone of good optimization is that when the game runs at medium or high settings at 60 frames, not only strictly on the flagship graphics cards - and on earlier models, at least those indicated in the recommended requirements.
A good example of the innovations - DOOM, which pleases as a beautiful picture and high frame rate.

S
Scorponozhek 22.05.20

Protocol10 wrote:
I have a 82-83 heated card) . But I have the impeller and according to the specifications of NVIDIA and needs to warm up. Playing 3 years until it burned down.
She will not burn at these temperatures, the temperature for the graphics card, people at 90 degrees references years work...

V
Vasek Vasekk 22.05.20

Scorponozhek
After 4-5 years will be the dump of the chip 100%.
And 2-3 agree - in this mode you can hold.
Still after 5 years video card is gonna be trash and it will have to change...

R
Ryazancev 22.05.20

Protocol10
I'm on the impeller (GTX 780) replaced the thermal paste on the Zalman STG-2 and 76 degrees ceiling.

M
MagicHero 22.05.20

Ryazancev
Also have old GTX 780 which after a 3-year basked in many games under 80, though in the beginning a maximum temperature of 70 was. Probably really have to change the thermal paste. But the new 1000 series in General, the temperatures are great, my 60 is a great temperature and in the same Deus Ex: Mankind Divided peak temperature in gpu-z is 58 degrees and works in the range of 52-55 degrees in this game.

P
Protocol10 22.05.20

MagicHero
Yes. The new series tdp almost twice as likely less.

P
Protocol10 22.05.20

Ryazancev
I changed when began to warm up above 85. Changed was 80. Now apparently shrunken already began 82-83.

S
Scorponozhek 22.05.20

Vasek Vasekk
Warranty period she will endure, and will not stand even better - get the cash by check or change to something in this amount, but more relevant and new. I'm not taking a top VC, so as to lose much in price and harder to sell, so it is always better to take the middling and change it every year or two.

R
Ryazancev 22.05.20

Protocol10
You just have to pick up the paste heat-resistant. Deepcool and the Arctic are rapidly degraded at high temperatures.

S
Stribogg 22.05.20

I agree with the author, it is worthy of optimization and the picture is excellent.

n
nikita2112 22.05.20

In this game if you play stealth even 30 fps is enough. And with the gamepad even more.

Z
Zenux 22.05.20

Protocol10 wrote:
A lot of the whining I read about that in the game is bad optimized
Whined the holders of the calculators, all the rest was just playing.

M
MagicHero 22.05.20

Zenux
I also just played but the game was boring and it is unlikely many will pass.

P
Protocol10 22.05.20

MagicHero
Well, if Deus ex is boring then I don't know what if not boring. Third day binge play tonight at 7 in the morning just went to bed.

s
sobr21 22.05.20

started playing played for about 10 minutes - the last thing did come out of the apartment first. Not yet hooked on something.

M
MagicHero 22.05.20

Protocol10
Protocol10 wrote:
I play with Locke in 40 fps in msi afterburner (Riva tuner) in all games. More than 40 fps I don't need, because the monitor is 120 Hz and it is 30-40 fps are perceived as 60 and above according to my feelings. Playing on the controller. The plane is always enabled. Still on DSR on 1.2 to reduce the climbing frame that is the resolution (2103 at 1183).
What is this nonsense? let those already start writing it at 5 fps 1000 Hz are perceived as a 60 on a 4K monitor :)
Especially killed the phrase Once enabled DSR on 1.2 to reduce the climbing frame that is the resolution (2103 in 1183) I sometimes put in the games and the 2K resolution is 2560X1440 and ladders does not clean properly but here is a under the resolution and all problems are solved )))))))))))))

P
Protocol10 22.05.20

MagicHero
I speak according to my feelings. Tested the game in 60 Hz and 120 Hz with a 40-45 fps. With 120 Hz the feeling that the game goes more smoothly. Put 60 Hz and not comfortable to play.