3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 22.05.20 07:06 pm

And optimization something great! (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Yo, dudes. A lot of the whining I read about that in the game is bad optimization. Yesterday put the pirates play and surprisingly everything is fine. Gorgeous graphics and gorgeous smooth picture on high settings and some options, and all on ultra unscrewed. Did not understand why all whine about optimize?

ps I Honestly have not seen on PC a single game where there was poor optimization. How many games are not set, everything works fine and you can play normally. Because of this, there is the idea that the poor optimization on PC is a myth and stories of schoolchildren with buckets.
48 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 22.05.20

Protocol10
That you probably the placebo effect because 40 fps even then 100000000000гц monitor will never turn into 60 fps :)

P
Protocol10 22.05.20

MagicHero
Unlikely. With other games the same way. So put a lock on fps, though the map could take more.

S
Shnicell 22.05.20

Don't know about you guys but there's an ugly sli runs only the memory of the second graphics card, chip and download GP zero. What this sli is needed?

Spoiler

S
Slipnot6 22.05.20

Sniall
Have you got a license or not? Pirates that on a torrent, is not does not include the latest patch sli support for dx12.
Litsuhe it seems to say that everything works, but if you have it, then even XS

S
Shnicell 22.05.20

Slipnot6
Litsuha bro, Kalda a new, even larger outrage... Where are the creators...

S
Slipnot6 22.05.20

Sniall
Okay, well, then everything bad... thought it was corrected. He game pre-order and then removed until better times because of optimization and these technical flaws.

Z
Zenux 22.05.20

MagicHero wrote:
2560X1440 and ladders does not clean properly
They are even in 4K (3840x2160).

P
Palych Rokov 22.05.20

strange thing with the game finally stood gth 780 sly, play dh11 was unreal, very inhibited, above 15 fps was not raised in ДХ12 could esrati on medium-high settings at 45-60 fps per second, ha gth 1080ти in дх12 fps jump, but in DH11 normal flight, at max with 4 of the UIAA 60 fps in 1080p, with 8x of the UIAA stupid fps drops to 30 fps, I noticed that when ДХ12 consumption of video memory is almost 8 gig, and DH11 about 5.5