3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Defender27 22.05.20 09:19 pm

Our Universe X (X Rebirth)

Write in this thread what we liked in the previous parts and what we want to see in the new X Rebirth.
58 Comments
Sort by:
h
had-95 22.05.20

vital 2012
Well, the company is too small for its own exhibition, but promised new info in June-July, shorter in summer.

b
btc1 22.05.20

give a network game!!!!

K
K0MAH4 22.05.20

Network card and X-universe - two incompatible things!!! In General, it would be cool to take neposredstenno part in the capture of the ships. Type landed with troops (or stupid), and running around all wet))) although navryatli will. Dreams...

b
btc1 22.05.20

Dreams... what about eve? they really paid, but I think I will do very soon.............wait!

K
K0MAH4 22.05.20

The multiplayer will not if in the game there will be a time accelerator (X3 SUV in a singular seal time)

v
vital 2012 22.05.20

Yes network and there nafig is not necessary, but if fused space shooter that would be cool.

D
Defender27 22.05.20

vital 2012 will create another Mahima and he will be a year of real time resources to carry, no network will not help.

K
K0MAH4 22.05.20

If so I told him these resources descripto))) per hour

v
vital 2012 22.05.20

What Mahi mA? It's not about that shit, supposedly kseninskaya abandoned station, which is a fuckload ESTs have to carry it?

z.s. If Yes, then there I scriptol because it is a mockery...
z.s.s how strange, the game promise in the 4th quarter of 2011 and the trailers and news about it is almost there.

h
had-95 22.05.20

Most likely in 2012, and the news a bunch, look at the ILIT or X3.ru, some I have posted here.

C
ChELOVEK LEGENDA 22.05.20

Wait.with...

v
vital 2012 22.05.20

If there is news of which there is no spread.

Incidentally I've heard that will be only 1 ship to fly, is this true? If so, they will ruin the game completely.
Damn, there main point was in a lot of classes of ships for every taste, as wait I remember, started on the M5 and then the M4 then m3 then the Corvette, a frigate, a cruiser in the end bought!!! And every ship has a completely different feel and tactics of the battle. And in the classes themselves what love ships. EPT 1 ship is MEGALOPOLI.

h
had-95 22.05.20

Hmm, there are rumors (not confirmed officially, sort of), but other than the main ship you can pilot the drones, of which there will be many types, bigship pilot cannot be sure.

S
Sergg 22.05.20

Yeah, about the 1 ship that they got excited ((

v
vital 2012 22.05.20

Big spikes it was the sugar...
And drones are the shit((

D
DragonCommander56 22.05.20

had-95
do not croak

D
DragonCommander56 22.05.20

me personally in addition to new graphics, cockpits, more ships, races and weapons any more cheeee not necessary

K
K0MAH4 22.05.20

as previously said, the space is beautiful (like Mila), more ships(though if you fly you will have!!!), weapon (again, in the Earthly Conflict and so DOH...I), race 1-2 new(and nowhere more so) and, most importantly, the plot. Before the ship HS, the elite have read that it will be so, and there XS. But like, as I understand it, the other ships can be on autopilot to drive or there will be something his team on the Board. Who cares:
http://www.elite-games.ru/conference/viewtopic.php?t=54800

P
Pavshiy v bezdnu 22.05.20

waiting for the release eagerly.. I will take a license(my first), but not a good feeling creeps.. according to some videos and screenshots, it seems that they decided to make a full kosmosima with your soul, atmosphere and some cosmic romance arcade game in space.. but we'll see)) I hope that I'm wrong)
advise plz, is it worth Terran conflict put? what cons before X3: reunion)?

h
had-95 22.05.20

Fallen into the abyss
Lower game performance, and some advantages.