3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Defender27 22.05.20 09:19 pm

Our Universe X (X Rebirth)

Write in this thread what we liked in the previous parts and what we want to see in the new X Rebirth.
58 Comments
Sort by:
K
K0MAH4 22.05.20

In ZK there are more vehicles, more weapons, a few more sectors, more detailed choices of jobs, trade, fight the same and a lot of little things. The downside is, as said had-95, high performance LC (the longer you play, the more lag). Oh and the plot, though consists of several campaigns, it sucks (my opinion) compared to reunion.

C
ChELOVEK LEGENDA 22.05.20

And silence!

K
K0MAH4 22.05.20

And Hauck with Konkani are!!!

t
true-satan 22.05.20

Waiting for Rebirth can be slightly dobivatsya in Albion Prelude

A
AMAKUS 22.05.20

That's it... All slowly and killed in her... including myself...=)))

h
had-95 22.05.20

Exchange cheat, was not interested somehow.

K
K0MAH4 22.05.20

2 days in the Albion play (in game 17 hours) and still no khaak saw.

n
number 9 large 22.05.20

There was space to Rob caravans!Nothing else!

T
Tohno 22.05.20

RETURN THE BULLETIN BOARD!

In principle, all.

h
had-95 22.05.20

RETURN THE BULLETIN BOARD!

Write it on the office forum.

T
Tohno 22.05.20

had-95
I do not rummage in German, besides there is already a topic raised. I'm sure of it. Board - like, is not the most important element, but it is always interesting to read the news at the stations of different races. It is bad when the game gradually turn into a pure economic simulator. In ZK even fights are not as exciting.

A
Anderby 22.05.20

I would like to unlock the entire book universe X. the hero came into contact with the Ancient that was the essence Sleepy to be told the detailed history of Xenon and Hauck.
If so the game will be epic any pop Mass Effect's.

From the point of view of gameplay I want to changed nothing. Let everything will remain the same, but in a modern wrap. And let return to the cockpit!

And the music! Music let leave old.

R
ROMA000888 22.05.20

Is there anything new!?

f
febll 22.05.20

Done! Available for pre-order for a good price.

K
Kapellimestari 22.05.20

I feel sorry for the poor friends that can't sleep in anticipation of the game already in the spring and summer of 2011. In this Fig case it is better to avoid gaming news relision.

d
demongo 22.05.20

Kapellimestari
It's not at the garden, the pebble you threw, that's about Half-Life 3 would be appropriate))))

D
DragonCommander56 22.05.20

Anderby
Whoa whoa easy there where are you going? Ancient lost at all, they know only that they built the Gates, and are likely either hiding somewhere or even extinct, as Sonny what do you need? And what about Hauck and Xenon you to Wikipedia though about Hauck smaller but about the xenon to know need nothing so all clear that this is an old terraformer.

S
Sergg 22.05.20

Sergg wrote:
July 7, 2011 at 02:56 #
FPS walking around the stations and compartments large ships, so we had to hire people to service your vehicle, mechanics, etc. Let's say after the next fight, the ship goes down, and you need to get down to the technical compartment, talk to the mechanic to help him fix the ship. For this suit to go into space, and to muddy that thread with the damaged covering.
To the stations it was possible to visit bars and all sorts of places, eavesdrop on conversations, and get so Makar, a random mission.
Interesting plot, memorable key characters, etc.
How interesting, in the same year, when I had written this post, Chris Roberts began development of an Old citizen. It's all there and much more.