3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nostix 14.10.19 11:33 am

The release date of ME2 with a Russian voice acting (Mass Effect 2)

who knows when there will be effect 2 with a Russian voice acting , will adelitas information
219 Comments
Sort by:
L
Letfy_vas_Athnemar [neko- 14.10.19

SAORGA, O_O

Shepard assures Sarena in his wrongness, and he zastraivaya)

J
Jauhec 14.10.19

Unlikely to be released version with a Russian voice acting.

M
MaddTraXx 14.10.19

If the slightest hint of Russian voice-over ME2 will still be, I'll be happy.
The original cooler without a doubt! To read the time without problems, but it is impossible to follow the picture and read at the same time=)
Anyways when Russian dialogues in part 1 are listening and watching everything chill)
That I do not understand why a huge number of people didn't like the voice acting of mass effect. For me, just the voice of the Joker and Sarena were the coolest!
In General, I hope that gold edition mass effect 2 still to release.
If this happens, I think the voices are better matched, given the fact that many did not like the gold of the first part.

L

[N_Pro]man, +10!)))

Let's wait and see.

S
SAORGA 14.10.19

LordLoading, I just wasn't trying, he doesn't want to shoot :)

M
MaddTraXx 14.10.19

By the way the voice of the Lord at all 10 points!!!
Super!

L

THE AAA THE LORD! AND THIS STATION MAAAA!!!

D
Dark Andrew 14.10.19

In my opinion it has announced that Russian voice acting is not. And I'm very happy that EA made the right conclusions, though from the third time. To me the Gold Edition and Dragon Age was enough. Personally, I don't need squeaky, overly expressive voice of the offended girls, and intellectuals-bagov.

A
Antinub 14.10.19

By the way the voice of the Lord at all 10 points!!!
Super!

Oooo

Super?
What about the bug with phrase?(one sentence he says without computer processing,it sounds funny,latest patch)
Besides, the original is clearly losing.

L

If You do not like - can not play.

A
Antinub 14.10.19

By the way,nobody can find a video with a Russian voice acting,where Saren says in the finale
You will all die,blah-blah-blah.
Want to compare with the English version.

B
Black_Guard 14.10.19

Origenal:
Nilus: 1500 is good. Your captain will be pleased. (said in a nonchalant voice, with a turian accent)
Joker: I Hate it. (said casually)

gold edition:
Nilus: 1500 is good. Your captain will be pleased. (said a voice, as if holding Diario.)
Joker: Here g*ndon. (said a voice, as if something smelled Diario of Nilus.)

On account of the fact that many do not have time to enjoy the picture. Many are in the game not once, not even twice.) The dialogue, for the most part, long izucheny (maybe even banal skipped a space). Why not enjoy the beauty of the play scene?

PS Himself or herself as playing in the English version without subs. See the English ear.)

N
Nostix 14.10.19

who doesn't like play angliskoy but funnier still that the film

M
MaddTraXx 14.10.19

What about the bug with phrase?(one sentence he says without computer processing,it sounds funny,latest patch)

I think such small things to complain about is not worth it.
In General to listen to him was very interesting

S
SAORGA 14.10.19

Oooo
OOO... I already feel proud. :) First I entered in the Internet NALIVAIKO, and now the new smailik. Well then, catch the surprised krogan [O_|_O]. Not much, but still :)

L
Lena125 14.10.19

For me personally, this issue has long been resolved - the game from BioWare not have voiced our artisans. Let other games bullied. The perfect solution - the original voice acting and Russian subtitles.

M
Midfield 14.10.19

I even subtitles in English, because my knowledge is enough to understand the plot. While that's romantic lines hard.:)

I imagine if they announced Legion and Miranda. PPC.:)
Legion - the voice of the man on the toilet, Miranda, uh...the voice of the barmaid who stands on his feet 10 hours straight.:)

L

Do not want - do not play. All I'm saying.

A
Antinub 14.10.19

I think such small things to complain about is not worth it.
In General to listen to him was very interesting

To be honest,not particularly interesting.)
Russian actor attempting to play a tone,and it is not.And it is not appropriate.
And the original voice of mechanical,as if indeed you are talking to a machine.)

M
Midfield 14.10.19

And the original voice of mechanical,as if indeed you are talking to a machine.)

Because the original is so MUCH money in voiceovers've spent that much, the purse is bursting, believe me:)