3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nostix 14.10.19 11:33 am

The release date of ME2 with a Russian voice acting (Mass Effect 2)

who knows when there will be effect 2 with a Russian voice acting , will adelitas information
219 Comments
Sort by:
V
Volt123 14.10.19

Me English version of full enough,that is whether all Russian localization only translated text and subtitles,it would be finally cool,and you look at the Russian voice acting in Dragon Age,in comparison with the original is not,
My heart goes out to the English voice acting in all games,and especially in Mass, where such awesome actors.

L
LeoJ 14.10.19

When the movie the game is personally, I love to watch it and enjoy the action and special effects, but not the subtitles to read.

n
noggenfogger 14.10.19

And I still love to listen, but to listen to the game is not an actor, but a latent homosexual unbearable.

C
Curity 14.10.19

I hope never more will the Russian localization of the Mass. Anyway, from latent homosexuals, as was stated above. If the firm-localizer manages so many mistakes to nasarat in titles (ME2), what they can bloat with duplication... scary to Think )
PS. Play with English subtitles, if that. Russian adding titles sucks, not only that errors and inconsistencies are many, the phrase in the options dialog does not always display content. And so many errors in translation, Encyclopedia, quests, notes, equipment (description of guns and armor research) - this is a nightmare for any little bit of a competent person.

b
brazil 14.10.19

Holy shit! In fact many experts in English and no one bothered to do a right translation. AU, British, unleash your talents, make high-quality text subtitles.

PS.
And silence...
That's always!

C
Curity 14.10.19

In fact many experts in English and no one bothered to do a right translation. AU, British, unleash your talents, make high-quality text subtitles.

I can easily translate any text. Another point that the creation of localization requires other knowledge such as the transfer to sew in the game. Here is something I have not.

b
brazil 14.10.19

I can easily translate any text. Another point that the creation of localization requires other knowledge such as the transfer to sew in the game. Here is something I have not.
This is not the main problem. In ME2 you need to translate tens of thousands of subtitle (over 20,000), that's because of all the problems with errors. It should also be remembered that Russian translators distinctive artistry of the text. The text is interpreted not literally, but with an artistic sense. The result is known to all. You can certainly take the Goblin that makes the correct translation, but his work looks to Fig.

A
Alexprotoype 14.10.19

No, no, no, I won't be happy if the translation of the DA, was more or less normal for me (With the original voice acting as it is not played), the localization of the first ME killed me...
Those who do not like to read subtitles because, they say, I do not have time to follow events or No time to read...I can not help anything, in ME and in the first and second, the speed of the subtitles is quite normal, and if you really don't, they...read more need)
And how to write noggenfogger, I also like to listen to actors and not to read an empty text. Because it is necessary to voice with soul, emotions, what would you have liked to voice, and the game, preferably, also what you would like.
And they came, read, asked you a text and left.

R
Raelsveg 14.10.19

Here God forbid Russian voiceovers! I remember how the Russian version, I feel bad.
First, actors are chosen very illiterate, especially the voice of the shepherd, Sarena and Udine. I was really sorry for the captain, as his role took 25-year-old student of Moscow state University =) But with a girl more or less was, however, some of the dialogue mildly failed.
In General, my opinion is clear - I hope that we are not disgraced and will not do voice the second part.

b
brazil 14.10.19

DarkAngel1209
PPC! That's because takahahi..... aesthetes! hell watch the game, all the titles I read, the fuck head will turn. Don't like the Russian voice, put in English and enjoy. I need others to ruin. As if still dissatisfied have the voice of an angel! So let all those who wrote that the Russian voice is bad or not needed, in case the release of Russian voice to put it will not. It will be fair.

C
Curity 14.10.19

PPC! That's because takahahi..... aesthetes!
Yes, aesthetes. If suddenly to happen a miracle and make a normal dubbing ME2, I'd love to take you up on it. Another point that this will not happen.

In ME2 you need to translate tens of thousands of subtitle (over 20,000), that's because of all the problems with errors.
No need to juggle... ) The same F2, translated by fans in General... There is a replica at times more - and glitches with the translation... NO I'm not talking about Morrowind, which is very well localized... Yes!... ) To any one in terms of localization of 1C handles are not stretched... Hardly a coincidence... )

The text is interpreted not literally, but with an artistic sense.
It must be hard to translate plain text without having to find in it a artistic sense. Why translated reasonably well F2 looks full? Or, for example, BFBC2? Eh?..
Moreover, recalled the anecdote with pictures... Smile...
The picture Shep M E. et Aria T'of Look, and this conversation:
A: did You forget about the main rule of omega???
Sh: I have the Russian translation was, everything is well... :)

For those who don't understand humor.
In the original, the first rule of omega looks like this: Don't .uck with Aria. Translated into Russian is possible both literally and figuratively. Closest in meaning don't fuck with Aria. Instead, the localizers write - don't mess with Aria. The difference in meaning is obvious.
That's why I advocate English subtitles for learning English and the English localization for those who perceive the language by ear... Everyone should understand the meaning of the replica itself, rather than relying on the accuracy of the translation localization.

A
Antinub 14.10.19

brazil

Don't cry,all the same Russian voice acting is not planned.And unlikely to be given negative reviews about the aesthetes as Gold edition.
And so,I can give free (!) a tip for those who like the Russian voice - improve your reading speed or brush up English.You'll see,you will immediately cease messing about ;)

The picture Shep M E. et Aria T'of Look, and this conversation:
A: did You forget about the main rule of omega???
Sh: I have the Russian translation was, everything is well... :)

Smile :)

I remembered the school with We will fight for the lost,the localizers decided to give up and translated as We will fight for the stolen crew,not literally,but in the spirit,while this expression has the meaning of We will fight until the end,We will fight to the last.The difference would be as obvious =)

b
brazil 14.10.19

Antinub
I'm sick of the whining of those who writes that the Russian voice is garbage what you have it set? МЕ1 not ponravilsya Russian voice acting, set English and do not worry. Hell s two, the voice for another year to judge. Like publishers immediately said that Russian voice acting is not all, you can calm down. But no, we don't want Russian voice. Where's the point? Where is the logic? On the other hand before the release of ME3 after all the DLC can release a gold edition of ME2 with all the additions for special price and possible variation of appearance of Russian voice, the chance is not high, but never say never.

V
Volt123 14.10.19

Let the one who's supposed to plays in Russian in Russian МЕ1 and waiting for ME2 ,I'm not against it,but I was playing with the English suckas and I liked it,no discomfort is experienced,so I do not expect the Russian version,I just do not care for it.

R
Raelsveg 14.10.19

brazil I just expressed my opinion and if you disagree with him, it's your problem. I from your denials will not change it.

A
Antinub 14.10.19

brazil

Stop whining!)
In this topic only the tears of those who liked the gold edition and they want the Russian voice acting in ME2,which is not meant to be,and the discontent of those miserable Russian voice МЕ1 not pleased.

n
noggenfogger 14.10.19

So let all those who wrote that the Russian voice is bad or not needed, in case the release of Russian voice to put it will not. It will be fair.

In this case, stores the license version would be only one language - Russian. So had to download from torrents anglofikator or English version of the game.

A
Alexprotoype 14.10.19

Oiglane
Yeah, this will be forgotten)))

brazil
Simply, if high-quality voice acting, and they can, then no one would have resented.
And remembering the localization of the first Mass and looking at the Russian subtitles to the second, positive thoughts in your head do not go.
PS
I wish to offend nobody, but me gets a review on the Gold edition of the first part, where they like to brag about how many words to be translated and how hard it was.
And furious due to the fact that they have released it a year and a half after the game...

b
brazil 14.10.19

noggenfogger
Not really happy with the voice acting not much. Don't like the voice acting, put English, no one not will. But, there are some people who criticize the voice acting, there was then a Russian voice, they will forget about what I wrote that you need to put only the English version will put a Russian and then I will have to write about the bad Russian voice acting. Like a broken record.

A
Antinub 14.10.19

brazil

Not really happy with the voice acting not much. Don't like the voice acting, put English, no one not will.

That's just,for example,in Gold edition don't ask,what do you need a voice,and allow you to select only General language - Russian or English.
If I had the choice of voice is another matter,and so doesn't need the creation of our professionals,which is in all respects inferior to the original.

But, there are some people who criticize the voice acting, there was then a Russian voice, they will forget about what I wrote that you need to put only the English version will put a Russian and then I will have to write about the bad Russian voice acting. Like a broken record.

On itself people do not judge ;)
Personally, I removed gold edition,which is no longer delivered,and installed the original.And I will continue to find fault with Russian voiceovers МЕ1 because she is no good.