3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nostix 14.10.19 11:33 am

The release date of ME2 with a Russian voice acting (Mass Effect 2)

who knows when there will be effect 2 with a Russian voice acting , will adelitas information
219 Comments
Sort by:
B
Black_Guard 14.10.19

When Saren at the end on the Citadel, flew over the shepherd and something spoke from the platform.
The tone of it seemed to me that he complains about constipation.))

Because the original is so MUCH money in voiceovers've spent that much, the purse is bursting, believe me:)

Because you know, good voice - profits.
And we have:
Director: You zaplyatyat for a single voice.
Workers: Well, we, then, to tear up the throat will not.

And the Director no longer appears and not appears, because they do not understand. Why players do not want to buy gold edition. And because of this he was not allowed to translate the rest of the game.

S
SAORGA 14.10.19

{OO} - the Surprised quarians, too soidet :)
|@|

M
Midfield 14.10.19

The tone of it seemed to me that he complains about constipation.))

Nope, he's the doctor, and says in a voice like he can't get it up (palatinae)!

B
Black_Guard 14.10.19

Saren: I Have constipation... I can't shit... vylaziyut only some wires and chips...
Shepard: From that, there's only one way out.
SARN: Thank you, Shepard (shoots himself in the head).

A
Antinub 14.10.19

+1 =))

Specially for fans of the Gold edition English voice Sarena.

Tell me,after such a voice you can listen to absurd Russian version?

B
Black_Guard 14.10.19

Holding his ears?...
Rhetorical question.

L
LK9T9akaSEKTOR 14.10.19

God forbid that ever

n
noggenfogger 14.10.19

20 seconds and listened to the conversation with the Lord on Virmire from the Gold edition. Awful. The thought that there are thousands of CDs with this voice acting makes you boil with righteous anger.

M
Midfield 14.10.19

Black_Guard
05.05.10 22:23 Saren: I Have constipation... I can't shit... vylaziyut only some wires and chips...
Shepard: From that, there's only one way out.
SARN: Thank you, Shepard (shoots himself in the head).

And then Saren yells: There! X*n fur;)

6aTbKo18 14.10.19

You have to play a female Shepard, her normally voiced. In addition to the curve 1C nakosyachili voice acting and animation, so expect breaks in mid-sentence and turns of the characters 180 degrees. during radiology. So that part 2 will sound hardly better if they are at all articulate.

M
Midfield 14.10.19

You have to play a female Shepard, her normally voiced. In addition to the curve 1C nakosyachili voice acting and animation, so expect breaks in mid-sentence and turns of the characters 180 degrees. during radiology. So that part 2 will sound hardly better if they are at all articulate.

Will not his voice, said yourself - or get kicked from players.

P. S. happy birthday.;)

N
Nostix 14.10.19

Yes Cho you chase everything is fine with Russian voice acting . Yes, of course the shepherd is the voice of a teenager but still everything is super played 4 times with a Russian voice acting

A
Antinub 14.10.19

Yes Cho you chase everything is fine with Russian voice acting . Yes, of course the shepherd is the voice of a teenager but still everything is super played 4 times with a Russian voice acting

Shkololo DETECTED

You original ever played,самыйинтеллектуальныйниквовсеммире?

L
Legion Fight 14.10.19

Russian voice finally niochem,the whole atmosphere kills =(((

S
SvetaRed 14.10.19

You may think you have tried once advised.

Russian voice does not go to any comparison with the original.

D
DartOreLLK 14.10.19

+1, I agree.)

m
mantas 14.10.19

I have Poneman 100% and I don't know much angliski but the subtitles do not always read uspevaete. So you watch films on the original at mu into Rus. there is no comparison. And games should be played and not ceplaza to tembru or intonacii voice the grain you vstante the mirror and cling to the reflection-counsel to children.My first zombie P. K. MK-88 played (galaxian) I think at this time many of you parents weren't even sdelali.

B
Black_Guard 14.10.19

mantas

Your Russian is terrible. In case you are not working on dubbing IU 1?)

m
mantas 14.10.19

And you did not think I did not into Rusky and error-writing is not vyhodit.

B
Black_Guard 14.10.19

I prefer to watch/play it or even read it in origenale. However, this concerns only the English language, so I know him very well.
But if the Russian voice helps to have time to digest the dialogue, then that's a plus voice for some players. And, with it, a little, as the majority and so spravlyaetsya (or some such as I, in the devil subtitles play).

Another thing, games are progressing. They are committed in a different category than books or movies. As it is the most interactive multimedia entertainment to date. If in the film, the actors are bad in their roles, if not felt their emotions and intonation, many would have felt sick. Exactly the same as reading a book without a plot and any sensible information.
And on this, I completely disagree with you that the voice acting in the game is not important. The game must be at the level of all the components.