3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stalker48 23.05.20 10:04 pm

The soundtrack(or how to cram into the music) (Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit)

Here's a question,somehow I wanted to listen to your music in the game.Who into know not too shy and speak (or rather write).Response:turn on Winamp and listen is not!)
93 Comments
Sort by:
s
sexrs 23.05.20

I have another question, the opposite, in short, tell me how to rip the sound?

a
akkaunt udalite epta 23.05.20

FERO-X
What's the point? The list of songs, you only are the songs you need to download.

As for my music - sort of promised that you can in the game to build, but nothing like I the game is not found. May miss what?

D
Demonic Wolf 23.05.20

By the way, very important information! come on, let's say, happened to shove in game music ?

C
CCCP MENER 23.05.20

Yes Yes I also want your music!

J
Jefferson 23.05.20

And Winamp run in the background is not destiny?

a
akkaunt udalite epta 23.05.20

Jefferson
Response:turn on Winamp and listen is not!)
Wipe the eyes.

x
xAndrewx 23.05.20

Che, I wonder whether that pumped the sound to the old parts? The soundtrack is certainly not bad in the game, but it was a nigger songs there is not the topic.

S
SKELsup 23.05.20

With the soundtrack in the game trouble(( Especially the map and when cars give. Perfect silence... And on the subject: Sound files in the game archives unpacker no, no and changed music(

U
Udalennyy 23.05.20

So it is impossible their music in the game to insert?
Very FAT MINUS the game - because it promised quite the opposite

s
sexrs 23.05.20

Sound files of the game in the archives , no unpacking, no changed music(

By the way, burnout the same story.

L
LSD_Videosystem 23.05.20

Selection of music is great you chase,guys.Everything is there - from your favorite electro-house to indie rock.

S
Sanchez147 23.05.20

frankly my sound is not very much
this is the first nfs where the soundtrack is not very (IMHO)

g
gambeat 23.05.20

not have been in prostreet!!!

S
SERGEi_2000 23.05.20

I like the tracks that sound in the chase =) to Get them somehow from there

D
Devil208 23.05.20

In my opinion the coolest OST was in the bridge vantede, I wonder what prevented them to do now this music? But although I think the music is certainly good, different genres, so to speak.

F
FreeLSD 23.05.20

Didn't like the soundtrack. As soon as these are heard all sorts of gay Okami and aahs from some songs, so just be somewhere on the last position. It's like hypnosis. Only bad hypnosis.

D
Dead Squallit 23.05.20

The soundtrack is just nasty. The silence in the menu there is no music during the presentation of cars is what is ridiculous chelski pfff horror as it was. Turn off nah, the music turned on Winamp and the compilation of the previous parts NSF and very even once the game became playable.

R
RadeonX1950 23.05.20

Promised like the ability to create your playlists...
About the music in the menu music plays, though not licensed.

Soundtrack HP is one of the weakest sides. There are a couple of tracks that you can listen to the rest in the furnace.
http://www.playground.ru/files/40928/

t
terminatorRus 23.05.20

So th people in the game to push on and with winampom not rushing DIN as it is not so

J
Jeremy Clarkson 23.05.20

The only thing that pleases-pendulum=)