3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stalker48 23.05.20 10:04 pm

The soundtrack(or how to cram into the music) (Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit)

Here's a question,somehow I wanted to listen to your music in the game.Who into know not too shy and speak (or rather write).Response:turn on Winamp and listen is not!)
93 Comments
Sort by:
t
terminatorRus 23.05.20

Your own music in the game zapehnut got the original sucked

A
AK_Flash 23.05.20

Guys, I'm afraid to disappoint you, but the truth is. The developers promised support for custom music and they have implemented it, but only on consoles, the PC version of this unfortunately cheated.

F
FDen 23.05.20

Maybe even in a patch this thing turn on. Although that dream, of course not, it's the PC version...

A
Anti 4it 23.05.20

FDen - poidee can in patch to do, but now I do (

D
D0c_81 23.05.20

... in the meantime, use the winamp'om, or aimp player. clumsy, but it's way out which is no. p.s.: latest album, gr. Pendulum, perfect style for the game, for my taste, and as a matter of principle. someone like that.

D
Dimarik05 23.05.20

Under this track is to race zashib))

S
Spirit of Rock 23.05.20

This soundtrack is the worst of the entire series of NFS. I know many (unfortunately) like pop songs and klubnichki, but in the picture of the race they do not fit. Under them only to twitch, as in horrible convulsions. However, here it is the awful truth of life: bushroot and stupid, the rhythm is now at its peak

X
Xalfer93 23.05.20

Spirit of Rock - and what you offer Ganzow the game vpehnut , Ramstein and Godsmack ???

I think the soundtrack is quite good (and most are not complaining )

But the answer seems not Dan : How does the game put to music ,who knows the thread ???

J
Jeremy Clarkson 23.05.20

It would be better criterioni not lazy, and stuck Noize MC,Grotto, etc....)

D
Dimarik05 23.05.20

Or under this one )))

K
Kit90 23.05.20

Drum n Bass in anderkover still loved by almost all the music out there and listening in a real car for the NFS series very suitable than rap.

x
xAndrewx 23.05.20

It would be better criterioni not lazy, and stuck Noize MC,Grotto, etc....
God forbid.

w
wolfik1995 23.05.20

I found...........!!
listen:
take мр3шный file, run DITTY IMPORTER, converterwill them MP3 to asf, removed in Total Commander e asf extension, trigger VIVMAGIC, unpack the file zzzymus.viv, after unpacking you should see all the music files from the game, now take your file without permission and replaces any file that was unpacked from the file zzzymus.viv, BUT before you replace your file rename Wherefore the name of what is atamanemko file. Also replace the other files. Then zapakowane VIVMAGIC'om all the files in zzzymus.viv, copy it into the native folder and start the game. EVERYTHING!...
at least the head of paroches,but at least into something!!!!!!!!

K
Kit90 23.05.20

hmm... sorry this is currently not thought out, like in Test Drive Un shoved the music in the profile and you're done.

w
wolfik1995 23.05.20

Yes......but what can you do...........waiting for the patch!!

A
AlexWake777 23.05.20

Lance-R wrote:
It would be better criterioni not lazy, and stuck Noize MC,Grotto, etc....)

Kidding me?)) Under this garbage to go - it's not God forbid.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soundtrack new NFS I really like. 30 Seconda to Mars - Closer To The Edge, Klaxons - Echoes, Klaxons - Twin Flames, Travie McCoy - Superbad and some more(name I do not remember, and therefore not naguglit, for now) enjoy listening to in the game and in life.

Such topics are, in my opinion, ideally fall under the overall style of the game.
Hard rock and classic rock would be unnecessary. It's not Burnout, where hard rock music was run due to the fact that it was about race spectacular breaking of machinery in the trash at breakneck speeds. The style and atmosphere are quite different.

To cram in NFS HP2010 some other tracks still would like. That is the subject of, for example, first there would fill in:

Well, here it is:

Lord Inferno, I was surprised and delighted when I found this theme on YouTube, but still chic quality. More importantly, it is Russian people have posted. PR now on this subject, if possible.
Connoisseurs of pleasure, and those people who are still in school, let them educate what wonderful music we, at the time, chased in NFS.:)

Then there were many such themes, which, they say, forever. I must admit that the games from the EA is always famous for its musical content.
Some very beautiful things they are used more than once in different their games. This year the biggest surprise from them was that this issue, which I suddenly stumbled on MassEffect2:

When in ME2 walking down the corridor to the club Afterlife" and heard this theme... would be sentymentalna, I would cry.:)
It's already consider a classic.

K
Kit90 23.05.20

wolfik1995 Yes......but what can you do...........waiting for the patch!! - what do you mean? it is something ismene in this problem?

C
Cleric2009 23.05.20

Cut down the in-game music and turn on Winamp. blasphemy cases

X
Xalfer93 23.05.20

What a smart little green man founded(Cleric2009) Well just f*ZD*n :D

p
petrovsky1982 23.05.20

I'm litsuhu bought, was glad to be finally a real NFS classic NFS music, and then bummer H. yongee's. Only 30 Seconda to Mars and pleased.