3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stalker48 23.05.20 10:04 pm

The soundtrack(or how to cram into the music) (Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit)

Here's a question,somehow I wanted to listen to your music in the game.Who into know not too shy and speak (or rather write).Response:turn on Winamp and listen is not!)
93 Comments
Sort by:
s
serafont 23.05.20

30 Seconds To Mars - Edge of the Earth with a steep track already murazhki the skin

-
-Vercus- 23.05.20

stalker48
Here's a question,somehow I wanted to listen to your music in the game.Who into know not too shy and speak (or rather write).Response:turn on Winamp and listen is not!)

Can offer another option: turn AIMP and listen.

-
-Vercus- 23.05.20

Sanchez147
This is the coolest NFS, because the selection of music is very good compared to other NFS's.

x
xAndrewx 23.05.20

Here is one of the horrible sound in the series, seriously. In Shift 2, and it is much better.

g
gambeat 23.05.20

Shift 2 only 1 music rules, everything else porasha, Yes there music is the roar of the engine

-
-Vercus- 23.05.20

Drive in music! Nice to go under some kind of electronic than rock. No, think for yourself. Driving on the highway near the mountains or waterfall, and you rock! Fuuuuuu...
There is not in the music business, and the environmental sounds. At night I heard crickets somewhere on the side of the field, the noise of the tires while driving (not braking, and when riding).

x
xAndrewx 23.05.20

Che fu? That is the most under something to chase:

Or here as an option:

X
XRacer From Ust-Kamenogor 23.05.20

Hmm... There is a problem with saundtrekom... and indeed, EA games, even music can not be normal to buy. So in burnout: 1 rules song and she download the film the third-rate.

L
LK9T9akaSEKTOR 23.05.20

here is another niche so

D
Deathgrind 23.05.20

Tell me in which folder are the sound

M
MUZbIKANT 23.05.20

don't understand why some don't like the music that plays in the game?! it allows you to take in the atmosphere of the game and when you hear the same song on the side of the first Association you are talking about an almost empty roads, expensive cars, the exorbitant rates and beautiful scenery)...so I always listen to the original Soundtrack in all the games=) p.s. but still the song Lemonade - Big Weekend here is too much IMHO

S
Skrillet 23.05.20

I do disable music in the game( settings) then I'll pull the VC and all it's done)) and who wants your music can tell you how:
U ::: Editing music in the game
In this section you will learn how to pull the music from the game and how to replace it with his own!

Export music

To rip all the music from the game we will need a program called Music Extractor. Download it, throw it in the directory with the game ../SNDSTREAMS/.., and then run. You will have all the music in the format *.wav. After that, they can be converted to mp3 format.

Note:

If you ever imported your music into the game, then extract all the music you have will not work. To do this, copy from the installation disk file music STRM_Music_UG0_MB.ast in directory SNDSTREAMS, and try again.

Import music

In order for the game to shove their own music, we will need two programs:

MCO Music Importer — for convert *.mp3 to *.asf.

Music importer — for replacement files.

Choosing the music in the format *.mp3, or *.wav need to convert it in the format *.asf. To do this, read below! Then run the prog Music Importer, from any directory (it will automatically find the music files) and select the track we want to replace. Selecting the track to replace click Import ASF Music Track, importing all you need to do click on the button Upgrade Game Data, and go listen to what happened!

Work with ASF files

Nothing complicated! Just run the program MCO Music Importer!

In the very first Browse opposite the Convert File — select your *.mp3, or *.wav file you want to convert!

In the second Browse folder which will be saved *.asf file!

Scale Reverb — number of interferences in the recorded file (I don't think anyone would enjoy that)!

Button Preview a preview of music!

Button Import to convert *.mp3, or *.wav to *.asf!

A
Ash Knight 23.05.20

xAndrewx
I don't know, me in Hot Pursuit was THE best selection of tracks in the entire history of NFS, in other parts it was much worse (because not all of the tracks in HP appeared to be good, not all) but their songs in any game is not enough, from just what I have on the comp of the tracks in HP is 30 second to mars - (I don't remember the name of the song) and pendulum - watercolor