3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RininganPain 24.05.20 09:56 pm

Problems related to Steam\'om v.1 (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3)

Help with the Launch of MW3
installed the license key it right now kopania I start the single write server steam too full to obrabotat your request and a cartoon in the same way
Comp rules what the hell disk license Ukraine
195 Comments
Sort by:
m
mercenary357 24.05.20

Help ahh!!!

S
StomatorgKim 24.05.20

I also have available!Damn... bummer!

m
mercenary357 24.05.20

2 hours of downloading for nothing...no help, although all the same to us anyway.

J
JOY.RUS 24.05.20

hacked them.now while they a security hole is not patched-bolt us and not the game.freaks

J
JOY.RUS 24.05.20

computer bought new for thirty and that's enough damn it))

t
tvorog8088 24.05.20

I was 10 minutes ago played, everything is fine, only when enter the game press have a few moments for the connection to wait, and all.

P
PaveL08 24.05.20

Anyone have any steam tightly hangs (at the entrance)? Is used to be, but it held, now can't log in and therefore can not run the game. (Although a couple of hours everything was fine).

t
tvorog8088 24.05.20

PaveL08
Yes, delay comes in, just have to wait, the Manager says not responding, about 30 seconds, but then all the rules, it seems EA is naughty ;)

R
RininganPain 24.05.20

guys tell me and chosen and the cartoon is not available and single Cho et the hell even a single plow one litsuhi write a review

P
Pulce 24.05.20

I also have a cartoon is not available. Most interesting - can play online with other players in special ops and alone. Yesterday, it seems, everything was fine this morning Steam downloaded some update for single and multiplayer and not earned. No one in support of not writing?What's the problem?Maybe due to the fact that forums you hacked.

t
tvorog8088 24.05.20

Just tried, everything is fine.

a
andre71 24.05.20

Updating the game..without it you are neither the single nor the movie does not start..alas...he is waiting..

S
Sergey Travkin 24.05.20

so he failed this gaveston. I bought MW3 and Skyrim, MW3 somehow established, but Skyrim of the 1.9 GB of updates downloaded in an hour as much as 7.5 MB - download constantly by itself, is suspended.

M
MarvelDC 24.05.20

what's the update? I had trouble installing the game on 95% of that 2 hours was installed and about an hour created a local cache. now I do not know swinging something or not, writes loaded, speed, 0 - 40kb/s. pull the drive, the upload fails. th for the rut at all.

J
JOY.RUS 24.05.20

yeah not till the multiplayer.all day long the update is?do not tell!error steam.the game is currently unavailable.please try again later.

s
shrabigus 24.05.20

All there is normal with stimulants. Everything works.

C
Che_Gue 24.05.20

I play all day norms.

S
StomatorgKim 24.05.20

The cartoon works, and the single is not available!Che for delirium????That freaks!

J
JOY.RUS 24.05.20

what can this be?doesn't want the movie to work...who to complain is unknown

J
JOY.RUS 24.05.20

Yes single I drum...freaks give the game!))