3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RininganPain 24.05.20 09:56 pm

Problems related to Steam\'om v.1 (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3)

Help with the Launch of MW3
installed the license key it right now kopania I start the single write server steam too full to obrabotat your request and a cartoon in the same way
Comp rules what the hell disk license Ukraine
195 Comments
Sort by:
O
Olololoshka 24.05.20

AlexeiStrelok
Damn you know how to use search engines? I typed your question into Google and they gave me a bunch of different answers to this question! Before you create a topic or ask you to help look for yourself the answer! Because until you answer it could be an hour, 2 or more and if to look the solution can be found for 5 minutes! Okay POH still help! It's not my decision, I just entered in Google and gave me this garbage but the comments were something like this helps! Here is a shorter

Steam.exe (main exception): ERROR: deleted Steam.exe but the file is still there .Many users of the wonderful Steam encounters this problem,especially under Windows 7 and 29% load .Me too, it is not bypassed.Break the damn number of different topics on the forums,I never found.And it solved quite simply.And do not need to reinstall.Go to main Steam folder and run Steam.exe.
After receiving the error,rename the file SteamNew.exe Steam.exe.Then delete the file ClientRegistry.blob.Then clean the registry.You need to remove the settings: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Valve and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Valve.Removed nahelem further.
Now it all depends on your connection to the Internet.Reboot your computer and run safe mode with networking.If the Internet turns on,then run steam.exe steam brushes and voila! everything works.
If the Internet refuses to work citing the lack of any there service(to blame the guys from Microsoft which is safe mode to optimize could not),then run Windows in normal mode and try to remove the maximum of services and tasks without damaging the system.I left this.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_qJgLprC52_o/S-Rve5pAJ3I/AAAAAAAAAGA/3KHBwZNsf_A/s1600/%D0%91%D0%B5%D0%B7%D1%8B%D0%BC%D1%8F%D0%BD%D0%BD%D1%8B111%D0%B9.jpg
Deleted the process in task Manager,left it on the screen(only system and the fact that you cannot delete), and disabled a bunch of services.(control panel-administrative tools-services).
Left again, only the basic:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_qJgLprC52_o/S-RwJf1LbOI/AAAAAAAAAGI/fQh37MWKPJc/s1600/%D0%91%D0%B5%D0%B7%D1%8B%D0%BC%D1%8F%D0%BD556%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9.jpghttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/_qJgLprC52_o/S-RwSz86ckI/AAAAAAAAAGY/0HDIH-BErsM/s1600/%D0%91%D0%B5%D0%B7%D1%8B%D0%BC%D1%8F323%D0%BD%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9.jpg
Run steam.exe in compatibility mode with WinXP.
After that, steam began to think that I am in safe mode and updated and it worked.
Good luck.

A
AlexeiStrelok 24.05.20

nothing helped and gives an error(Steam.exe (main exception): ERROR: deleted Steam.exe but the file is still there .)if Windows reinstall will help?????

A
AlexeiStrelok 24.05.20

guys I solved the problem with the Steam ! I installed it on a clean Windos7 and everything goes as pomelo any mistakes and unnecessary generic!!!))

A
AlexeiStrelok 24.05.20

when you load multiplayer cofdmw3 error:ERROR:Could notfind zone lokalizeted_code_pre_gfx_mp.ff help, what do I need to do??

X
XeOs 24.05.20

AlexeiStrelok

may be a bug with firmware

I have no problem, but more of a question. And noob. If I will restart the system, go into steam then I will have to re-download the game or activate it again?

f
flesh 726 24.05.20

guys help I have a cartoon doesn't work,says server is unavailable

R
Rfbag 24.05.20

damn kakayato crap, my server is unavailable, from a friend everything works fine:(

S
Salvador Gunzerker 24.05.20

XeOs
Need to re-download or install, reactivate is not necessary.

S

flesh 726
Come out of Steam and come in again.

S

Rfbaq
Come out of Steam and come in again.

M
MIKLAI 24.05.20

people tell me th for Boyd I have with mw3 ustanovil have played a couple of days and then he pumped again as an update

S

MIKLAI
I was so, with another game tied to Steam, reinstall the Steam client.

R
Rfbag 24.05.20

denismaj
in the first place did, 2 hours later I started to work, right now, here again atage trouble

S

Rfbaq
Reinstall the Steam client with the game.

D
DavidFreeRunner 24.05.20

Problem,Steam is constantly updating CoDMW3,ie shakes her fully over when it is installed with those disks...
The Download is CoDMW3 MultiPlayer SinglePlayer and some Dedicated Server all 7 gigs che hnya happens perestanavlivat the game twice and steam,steam before each launch updated...

S

DavidFreeRunner
Install the game and cancel automatic updates for this game.

h
hooligan507 24.05.20

how to install game from disk, and then he shakes seat says no, and does not install the game litsuha.. could you tell me what to do

P
Pavlentiiy 24.05.20

How to install the game if I update 20 hours. What to do???

S

hooliqan507
Insert the disk into the drive and starts the download, it does not run Steam.

S

Pavlentiiy
Put the CD in the drive but do not run Steam.