3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RininganPain 24.05.20 09:56 pm

Problems related to Steam\'om v.1 (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3)

Help with the Launch of MW3
installed the license key it right now kopania I start the single write server steam too full to obrabotat your request and a cartoon in the same way
Comp rules what the hell disk license Ukraine
195 Comments
Sort by:
H
Horror Reality 24.05.20

The people of my mistake.The steam servers are too busy to handle your request in COD MW 3.

Error 53

J
JOY.RUS 24.05.20

If this problem occurred directly after a Steam update and the firewall is already disabled, please try this process:

Log out and exit Steam
Go to C:\Program FilesSteam (the default location). If you have installed Steam to a different folder, locate that folder now.
Rename the file ClientRegistry.blob in ClientRegistryOld.blob and then close the Steam folder
Launch Steam and log into your account. Steam should update, re-create the file, and then you can play

J
JOY.RUS 24.05.20

help-no I do not know.I will try

a
andre71 24.05.20

error when running CODE 3 from steam about not being able to download the localization and the proposal to ensure that any folder start the game..what's the problem?Who's to say?License..to play one day..and then,how it was hacked,that's SUCH crap..

J
JOY.RUS 24.05.20

If this problem occurred directly after a Steam update and the firewall is already disabled, please try this process:

Log out and exit Steam
Go to C:\Program FilesSteam (the default location). If you have installed Steam to a different folder, locate that folder now.
Rename the file ClientRegistry.blob in ClientRegistryOld.blob and then close the Steam folder
Launch Steam and log into your account. Steam should update, re-create the file, and then you can play

it works!read above.rename.restart steam.it will update and it will work!

R
RininganPain 24.05.20

horor me the exact same probleme can't decide

J
JOY.RUS 24.05.20

helped someone?

I
Iskatel-vetra 24.05.20

the people who have the error :
steam-error
this game is currently not available please try again later
The decision from JOY.RUS
Log out and exit Steam

P
Pechalnyy Kiss 24.05.20

The same thing( renaming didn't help, reinstall...

I
IntelXeon 24.05.20

What happened?
The Iskatel-vetra, you would still finer made me a magnifying glass to look at it?

P
Pechalnyy Kiss 24.05.20

Reset, the single earned the cartoon, too, just to play and not work, but I think it's because of congestion( timeout expired

R
RininganPain 24.05.20

baylin Kumar this steam rules you can not play

s
sityanv 24.05.20

me the way with the renaming helped,thanks to those who posted))))))

A
AcTion77704 24.05.20

Tell me, if the game is the incentive of buying - it automatically binds to your account or just give the key?

T
Tron A 24.05.20

андре71
андре71
Well, decided?

I
IntelXeon 24.05.20

AcTion77704, automatic cabling in reside. to your account!

A
AcTion77704 24.05.20

IntelXeon
Hmmm... Some say that the key will give others - that account will automatically get attached... Who to believe?

a
andre71 24.05.20

Tron A,Yes zadolbali this Steam,to be honest, does not really play!!!!He shakes the updates,sometimes with an error,then POPs up this crap!Need to cache the game...and re-download ALL the incorrect or incorrectly uploaded files..kick!!!

K
KIRYa2013 24.05.20

Please tell me why when I start the game crashes this inscription WIN_NO_STEAM????

P
Pando123 24.05.20

Not enough disk space! several times already re-installed steam, rebooted the comp where all the same. What to do?