3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 24.05.20 10:00 pm

Choice: Lord of the Sith Marauder or the murderer. (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

Somewhere in the middle of the game you need to choose who am I (the witch offers).
Who gets chosen and what Tama additional forces appear ?
93 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlayGround.ru 24.05.20

Yeah I Forgot Tama choice between :
Lord Sith Marauder or assassin

P
ProstoIlya 24.05.20

IMHO

If you prefer the open cockpit - choose the Sith Marauder. Delicious buns for attack/defence. Additional over-feet for two weapon fighting and lightsaber.

If everywhere rely on the Force – choose Sith Lord. Has a hell of a bonus to the use of Power tricks.

S
Samum 24.05.20

Oh, you bloody villains!
I'm white and a good soldier Jedi I promise I will find you and I'll have yer balls, arms legs pull out to teach it honest NPC to offend :-)

S
Sargtlin 24.05.20

Join us! But I'm a Jedi Master

L
Lamagra 24.05.20

sith lord - the uber-villain is able to demoralize opponents, to suppress their will and turn him to the dark side.The most famous representative-Emperor Palpatine.

Sith Marauder - dark warrior, owns all kinds of weapons and spells of Power, insensitive to pain.The most known representative - Darth Maul.

Sith Assassin - the Invisible killer, a master of hiding and deception.Specializiruetsya on the spells Power, associated with the disguise, fluent in thieving skill.The most famous representative - Mara Jade.

L
Lamagra 24.05.20

sith lord - the uber-villain is able to demoralize opponents, to suppress their will and turn him to the dark side.The most famous representative-Emperor Palpatine.

Sith Marauder - dark warrior, owns all kinds of weapons and spells of Power, insensitive to pain.The most known representative - Darth Maul.

Sith Assassin - the Invisible killer, a master of hiding and deception.Specializiruetsya on the spells Power, associated with the disguise, fluent in thieving skill.The most famous representative - Mara Jade.

N
New Oleg 24.05.20

Mara Jade?Who is this?Where?

W
WOLF7 24.05.20

Sargtlin Samum I'm with you
together we are a force and a lightsaber

M
Master O 24.05.20

Mara Jade, as far as I know, was only in JK2:Lady Jedy, and then a secondary hero. The Apprentice Of Darth Sidious. But she never showed their abilities, so I'm not sure who she is majoring. Maybe she was in the original JK2, not only in the expansion, although I doubt it. She has very small role.

S
Satanella 24.05.20

Sith Lord's rule! For the light at the end not interested in КОТОР1 was not drawn anymore for them to play=}.

L
Lord Armageddon 24.05.20

I personally chose Sith Lord there's a bonus +50 to mana. I'm a Sith Lord at the end of game 3 zip could 20 Sith commando to bear.
For the record, Mara jade was the first apprentice of Darth Sidious, then I met Luke Skywalker (after the defeat of the Sith in the 6th episode) and they fell for each other, then Mara switched on the bright side, I married Luke and they lived happily ever after.

S
Satanella 24.05.20

And where does it come from? Because like Luke was the last Jedi in the world. Sitka is also the type became extinct Vader and his master...

D
Dolban 24.05.20

This is a fantasy of Russian developers and modders. 10 to 1 that Lucas sales have not heard about this project=). Here are fashion that are not relevant to the Saga like some do...

M
Master O 24.05.20

A website jedioutcast.theforce.ru some modders already said that they do not understand the story of star wars, because doing fashion, where places and names of the Persians confused. To say nothing about the level of their desire for no conflict the film?

L
Lord Armageddon 24.05.20

Nope, not Fig. You wonder whose fantasy? Then play Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds. That's where I got this info!!!!!!! There's a whole archive of such garbage, well, like, nonsense developers. :) So I'm not to blame.

W
WOLF7 24.05.20

podobny infa is on http://www.imperialbastion.ru

S
SupaSHIT 24.05.20

2 Satanella:
r.o.f.l. This is something I do not understand, that came ...=\\\\

I have nothing to be ashamed of, as I didn't embarrass myself, but you should> see the pathetic attempts to justify himself, and not by facts, but by attempts inappropriate pristegivaniem, and some ghostly views scientists(What scientists? Who are they? Probably you meant or anything similar to it)

In General, I see that the IQ level you Have above 20, so I tend to say, in fact, with the tree (that is you if you don't understand). So I have a good one.

But in life you're probably not possible, because it is evident that with men you're not having much luck.
But there's blame most of these men nothing. Is that a - your father. And it's not men are incompetent idiots, just you. Nothing to blow up and blame the whole world, only because the mug failed and there is no mind.

PS I'm stopping to cook, clean(we do this in turn with my wife.). She's a beauty. So do not here the waves of the sea. And there are no problems, because it is not flawed, unlike you. And certainly not such a frigid s.u.to.a. like you.

I have for you one advice : don't torture yourself and others. Drink YADU.

P. p. S. by the Way, you can not justify your pathetic Dushenko, because I still not going to read it - I your snot and saliva do not need. I just wrote all the above, so you know what you have.

Based on the posts mentioned in the subject of Quake III Arena > teach a girl to play better than the guys!

D
Dolban 24.05.20

Yeah, in the Imperial true =)

S
Satanella 24.05.20

About Mara - can be understood, in principle, because it is necessary to come up with something, and preferably with the old and all the familiar characters that everyone liked, and that imagining Luke what the hell are=}.
For example, reaching a book Revenge of the Sith, so she takim language is written... For the kids, or what? Brave and courageous-I went back-and heroically battled so-and-so and so all the time. I don't like the meaning, and language. And it's official owner, adheres to the Canon. Let's better developed not adhere to Canon, if only such nonsense did not write\not programmile.

PS. if someone read the post jerk from the closed thread, keep in mind that I had never seen. And that has been written guesses, can be seen on the affected area stopped=} Right to speculate about the brow on the forum - but on my father's run down, it's too much. In real life, of course, I would never have left.

W
WOLF7 24.05.20

http://www.imperialbastion.ru/empire/heroes/jade.htm