3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 24.05.20 10:00 pm

Choice: Lord of the Sith Marauder or the murderer. (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

Somewhere in the middle of the game you need to choose who am I (the witch offers).
Who gets chosen and what Tama additional forces appear ?
93 Comments
Sort by:
S
Satanella 24.05.20

If Mara was like written in this link, what Palpatine was not coached. All Luke ran. Strange one=}.
But otherwise good fit.

s
scareproof 24.05.20

hmm... I'd say that. my choice in the first Kotor - sith marauder. although there is no such a master class but the essence remains the same. I once played and demolished Malak with six (!!!) beats a lightsaber, I liked it >D... and the second Kotor was my choice - jedi master. a lot of Strength is a plus in the second Kotor. then the lightsaber will not solve anything, unlike the first.

by the way:

sith marauder - the so-called barbarian. absolutely STUPID Sith chopped. STUPID, because intelligence is finally at the lowest level. so what??? but the POWER - on. why hack the door when it can be carried??? why hack a Cabinet or box, if you can make the castle a Sword?? if you have such thoughts-then your choice is likely to be left on a sith marauder, but if this is the bright side - the jedi weapon master. here the main attribute is POWER. download the power of the whole Ivanovo. SWORDS suck at limit. suck skills of swords and stuff to the limit. and wear SOMETHING that gives you points of POWER. then this is YOUR class.

sith assassin.

related attribute is stealth and intelligence.

I can't say anything about it. because stealth, I mean, stealth, VERY bad worked in Kotor. if this stuff was worked out - then vascaino I chose this class. and yet - here it is necessary to swing all the possible LATELINE skills - computers, explosives, repair, etc. score on the understanding, belief. the main thing is STEALTH and the ability to - invisible running. download dexterity and intelligence. better intelligence. on lightsabers, wear something that gives a plus to critical hits. and being able to STUN during a critical attack. then you are a true sith-assassin.

parallel on the light side - Jedi - guardian (I do not remember as in English. language). exactly the same thing, only it's for those who are closer to the light.

and finally sith lord. MINIMAL damage svetoveho. but she is pumped so that you can deflect Blaster shots with the least penalty. the whole emphasis on Power. Not physical as in the case of the Marauder and the Jedi Life. suck Force. if you disable the explosives and droids use the destroy droid. when fighting a Jedi use the Force and score a lightsaber. it is needed only to protect himself. so. the emphasis on Strength and protection.

parallel on the light side, jedi master. absolutely the same, only the bright side.

that's my opinion. so choose your class with caution to each of these are tasty buns for skills that you like.

D
Dzheday Master 24.05.20

And the Sith Lord any bonus a powerful force and what ? same with the Master Jelaem?

D
Dzheday Master 24.05.20

same with a Jedi Master I mean - what powerful forces from the Master Jedi?

A
Angel_Trent 24.05.20

Um... the Powerful inspiration of the followers, all that I remember.

D
Dzheday Master 24.05.20

and all?

D
Dzheday Master 24.05.20

it turns out the Master is weak...

D
Dzheday Master 24.05.20

What about the Sith Lorda? In my opinion it is NOT weak))

A
Angel_Trent 24.05.20

The Lord is not weak. Give him the Choke, so there is the grandmother of Zion and the one strangling you wanted in two minutes.

D
Dzheday Master 24.05.20

What is it when your SG starts to choke when the guy raises above the ground and then abruptly squeezes his fist and the man died?

A
Angel_Trent 24.05.20

This is it.

D
Dzheday Master 24.05.20

Yeah? It is necessary for the Sith Lorda pass!(and I'm white and fluffy)))Thank you!!

A
Angel_Trent 24.05.20

In the City I current Strength and appreciate. And always play for white and fluffy. Oh! Remember. There is still a very good power is - Complete stasis and Complete Horror(or whatever). All super! But... Choke better.

D
Dzheday Master 24.05.20

Become a second dart Vadora all want!))And what you complete statis or horror like? in my best sword or lightning they fell...And I thought that dusica is the force which is higher zipper or something to KILL called...

A
Angel_Trent 24.05.20

Durilca is given when killing Atris. Um... Well, I got there. Yes, I know, I have the game in English. Lightning! Sure! Citovsky assassins felled the only way. I like stasis because either you shooting or loud noises... Go and knocked. And the Horror... Nice looks :P

D
Dzheday Master 24.05.20

But I play in Russian ON the RUSSIAN that I want to play soon in English version is more understand. Assassins are Sith I die just one touch...very weak. But Nihilus or whatever his name is from guselki dies?

A
Angel_Trent 24.05.20

To Nihilus I have guselki was not. Is such a bastard! I'm his zipper, he drags me health.

D
Dzheday Master 24.05.20

it can be a sword! he hurt us really well!))And about the theft of health...it's so bad man..there is better force protection to put a lot...and that sucks!))

D
Dzheday Master 24.05.20

and the way DateList(in other words not invented)) guselki depends from the level or from the plot?

s
scareproof 24.05.20

how is it, Trent? may not be you to have with Nihilism no guselki!! It appears when you grandmother in the enclave of the Jedi throws. and Nihilus I personally dutilly felled. According to this, everything is OK. Nihilus in my opinion I have the sixth guselki already bent.

It - a sword??? well, if it is for the master of arms or Marauder play. then you can thread th namutit. and so he lives a lot.

from the level of durilca not dependent - on of the plot current.

by the way, but special. the possibility of looters and murderers what? and that I am current for the Lord drove.