3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 24.05.20 10:00 pm

Choice: Lord of the Sith Marauder or the murderer. (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

Somewhere in the middle of the game you need to choose who am I (the witch offers).
Who gets chosen and what Tama additional forces appear ?
93 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dart Noms 24.05.20

Marauder - the beast butcher.
upcast on scores, flew into a rage, lightning mass (if a mass is present) and KNIVES!
Old Zion moat in uhnar with two or three podaci with Niger'mustache a little longer.
Like most, constantly they play.

Sith Lord - mega meteorologist.
Siegal lightning crowd. when the need for a drinking life by killing it. Durilca is given to all sit the prestige, but useful current in a dueling battle.
Played a couple of times, not very impressed, hewing the meat eskicesme sword fun.

Assassin - sneaky dog
Imunity to stun and fear and something else strength to throw hard from melee goes stealth. under the stealth mines area near the opponents on the influence on the mind of one of the victims, the victim throws their allies, they are the victim collected all the mines and go to the morgue, the Assassin gains experience, not participating in the meat.
Once I started playing, but never finished. Car died.

A
Angel_Trent 24.05.20

Yes, I'm a comp klyanus I have no guselki on nihilus. Or it didn't work! But I have gone somewhere.

D
Dzheday Master 24.05.20

Though I m a Jedi Master, but Nihilus sword on temu rode well, he told me half health not removed as I quickly a storm subbasin. And he bastard resists jumping as well, the style of other uses. I'm not understand I have very little style cutting swords, but special forms of the power - dam. I never got the style of Cujo, give him something only the marauders and weapon - masters?

D
Dzheday Master 24.05.20

By the way and who knows where Revan's robe to take? Barely barely found a robe of the Master of the Jedi, and then only on the last levels. That is, tell the people at good mantle of Jedi Master, and bad then what? I analog not met.

A
Angel_Trent 24.05.20

The bad - Rob full Screen.

D
Dzheday Master 24.05.20

That is? I saw Rob in the Wizard Screens. You're talking about?

M
Mauser 24.05.20

Dart Noms

Marauder - the beast butcher.
upcast on scores, flew into a rage, lightning mass (if a mass is present) and KNIVES!

If char lexovii,and you throw oblast on the speed,the fury generally tries not needed..Lightning
the Marauder compared to konsulara/Lord unworthy of mention..

Sith Lord mega meteorologist.
Siegal lightning crowd. when the need for a drinking life by killing it. Durilca is given to all sit the prestige, but useful current in a dueling battle.

Zippers - Trou spell..Why do I need sucking,I don't know..And why nobody mentions about
rage powers (of form,which gives +30% damage to the same zip)?Mast Kev and SW by far.

Jedi Master

By the way and who knows where Revan's robe to take?

IN KSE.Rag,nothing more.

D
Dzheday Master 24.05.20

IN KSE? That is? And why the cloth?

M
Mauser 24.05.20

Kotor save game editor.Rag,because shit.

A
Angel_Trent 24.05.20

Well, Rob masters sieves.

D
Dzheday Master 24.05.20

What Rovenskoy rags features?

s
scareproof 24.05.20

hmm... but in the game it is not, I pralno understand?

A
Angel_Trent 24.05.20

No, the game has gone.

s
scareproof 24.05.20

well, personally, I revansa rag is not particularly cool.

D
Dzheday Master 24.05.20

And so the Mouser said, I even wrote about it that that rag light can not wear...

s
scareproof 24.05.20

even in the first part of the light and dark robes of Revan is different. maybe there is a light version of Revan is?

D
Dzheday Master 24.05.20

I have it in a bright robe che is not seen.

D
Dzheday Master 24.05.20

Though I m a Jedi Master, but Nihilus sword on temu rode well, he told me half health not removed as I quickly a storm subbasin. And he bastard resists jumping as well, the style of other uses. I'm not understand I have very little style cutting swords, but special forms of the power - dam. I never got the style of Cujo, give him something only the marauders and weapon - masters?

V
Vsemirnyy Zavinchennyy Kr 24.05.20

I was playing as the Guard of the Jedi. In General, this type has its advantage - the same uses and strength and sword. If you see that melee can't win - use the force push wave Bay lightning. End force - ruby sword.

D
Dzheday Master 24.05.20

It's you talking to yourself? By the way cha th prestige class, no?