3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D-Ice95 24.05.20 10:03 pm

The conversion car (Grand Theft Auto 3)

Tutorial for conversion of vehicles from GTA San Andreas:

Part 1. Preparing and importing.
(Right now I'm trying myself to convert, there will be changes and additions)
1. Need a model for the SA and the program TXD Workshop 4.0
2. Create a folder, for example folder VAZ 2109 for GTA Vice City and throw back .dff and .txd file of the model.
3. Open .txd program TXD Workshop, click export/export all textures as .tga, you specify the path to the folder you created.
4. Need any ZModeler 2 generation. Create a new one .z3d file and open it in Zmodeler'th 2. Click file/import pointing our features:.dff.
5. Model importalas. I have it from with textures. Now we have to prepare a model.
6. Need to do 4 wheels. Remove in the hierarchy (left, bottom) ticks from all except the dummy wheels (wheel_dummy) and the wheel (wheel). If everything should remain the Central dummy (cube) 4 and the dummy wheel. Then click create/copy and click on the wheel (maybe 2 times) with the left mouse button.
Tool on the modify/move to move the wheel to his dummy (the wheel must match the dummy, if you do not know how to see item 7) (left rear wheel to the left rear dummy, and can be overcome by other dummy).
7. How to level a tire? From the dummy on the left-side view leave 2 straight. See? Well, from the wheels leave the same straight. To the center of the wheel in 3D coincided with a dummy, these lines must be the same in all views (right, left, front, back, top, bottom).
8. And so to move all the wheels.
9. Click import and choose the old .z3d file (old .z3d)
10. Download Zmodeler v 1.0.7. And click on our old .z3d, right-click, choose open with Zmodeler v 1.0.7. And model 1 pain. Chromaom.
11. Warning, all of the dummy flew and if you don't want to re-set them, then forget about the further envelope. The end of part 1.

Part 2. The dummy.
1. In order to continue we need the dummy and the hierarchy of the model.
1.1. Take the standard model most suitable under your car.
1.2. Import it .dff file in Zmodeler 1 and remove from there everything except the dummy.
1.3. The dummy looks like a cube, not to be confused. Even the dummy in the name there is no particle hi.
1.4. Now save the model as a Hierarchy.z3d
2. Open our car. Click file/merge and stick to our hierarchy. Select all the dummy. Click OK.
3. On with the wheels. Hide all unnecessary objects, and dummy. Let's start with wheel_rf.
4. If those sticks the dummy (on axis) (see part 1; 7) and the axis of the part pointing in different directions, then you can enjoy suffering on the alignment of the axes. Yuzaem tool Display\Local axis\Reset and then Display\Local axis\move (on parts) and align to center.
4.1. If you do not know how to do it, then read the paragraph.
On the left/right parts, and dummy axis in the same direction. Align the dummy on the left, then the tool Display\Local axis\Reset and then Display\Local axis\move (on parts) and align its axis to the left/right axis of the dummy.
5. And so with every detail.
6. When you put all the dummy should look like this - i064.radikal.ru/1001/96/e283cfe84d63.jpg
7. The end of part 2.

Part 3. Hierarchy.
1. First we must attribute to the particle hi to all parts except the dummy, wheels, vlo model. Example: bonnet_hi_ok, door_lf_hi_ok.
2. If the rear door/wing/wheel name door_lr r should be replaced by b.
3. Now on to the hierarchy. Hit tools/hierarchy/browser.
4. Take a left click object and drag it to the right place.
5. In the end it has to be so s60.radikal.ru/i168/1001/ca/9d659e491b2e.jpg

Open the program TXDWorkshop 4.0 our the txd file.After you have opened will become the active tab in the bottom right corner which will be spelled out GTAVC. Click on the arrow and select GTA3. In the File tab select Save as... Write the real name of the txd file and save.
68 Comments
Sort by:
J
Joyrider 24.05.20

Hmm, to Wysowski cars plowed into Three, just the texture format change.

G
Gridysgood 24.05.20

better to tell of the sled in gta 3 to do =0

D
D-Ice95 24.05.20

Gridysgood I was trying to convert from Sana but it turned out that the car was with one right wheel)))) I'll try to convert and then lay out how to do it

L
LSD_Videosystem 24.05.20

2 Viper GTS

You're a good sports car,but about changing the texture formats they know everything...And can you tell us about how to extend the game fleet of at least 10 positions?To addit car,but not more than five,and I want more,understand more...

D
D-Ice95 24.05.20

Lowrida you mean to add cars and not replace others? I became interested in modding about a month ago and there is little I can can do

T
Till Lindermann... 24.05.20

Tutorial on converting cars from San Andreas in Vice City so let's start:
1)turn on Max, and run the script DFF-IO. Include Import tab and click Import DFF. Select the file cars SA and wait. After the car was imported, click Edit>Select all. In the script DFF-IO click the Export tab, put a checkmark on Skip col and Vehicle Parts and click the VCOL button and choose a format Weiss( the button is VC). Click export DFF and save.
2)turn on TXD Workshop run TXD of the model using File>Open. Via the Image>Compress images al kompressoroel texture. In the bottom menu, select the format GTAVC. Persistent.
3)Using the GTA Img tool insert the model into the game and testim. With this method no problems. Next time расс4кажу how to convert the characteristics of the car from SA to VC.
Nice autopromote!

H
HALF-Emo-LIFE 24.05.20

Hmm, you certainly have done that has made the splint, although I prefer to enjoy the cars from GTA 3. Me at my beauty cars of the Weiss don't like

L
LSD_Videosystem 24.05.20

2 Fighting cat aka the Cunning cat

Thank you features,like,heavily edited do not...But the operation on the envelope,in some places,more difficult described.This algorithm is likely to the max with special plugins? Yes?

D
DruGun 24.05.20

Yes. But this tutorial is weird. I'll check it out.)
UPD
Mmm, just what this splint skonvertil Admiral from Sanaa to Weiss. Only in the tutorial missed one important nuance with textures, but this only applies to the original rockstarish wheelbarrows.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Disadvantages of weight — one headlight cyan, the other yellow; very visible gap between the parts of the car; a nasty bug with glasses.

j
just_think72 24.05.20

http://pix.playground.ru/953250/29419/336750/
However not surprisingly, the author of a splint, too.

D
D-Ice95 24.05.20

yeah.... and I don't know how to fix UTU crap

T

well, I like the textures then set up to paint-net))))recently with the Viper convertible Navigator-well, I have in the textures of the bugs was current green turn signals.....

D
D-Ice95 24.05.20

this lights bug need to fix in dff model, I'll try proconvertin more from san andreas

D
DruGun 24.05.20

Rumble Cat
Headlight textures are absolutely not to blame. It said as V1perGTS, bug model.

V1perGTS
And you have any bugs except the headlights were? I like using some of the glass he can't see.

T

DruGunааааааа.....thank you that explained)))))

D
D-Ice95 24.05.20

DruGun
I don't remember exactly, and you from models\generic\vehicle.took the txd textures?

D
DruGun 24.05.20

Of course, without them, only the interior textureanim it turns out, the rest of the textures.

T

and th features: Thaci after conversion to Weiss always with one wheel?)))subtle English humor?))))

DruGun---there is still a bug were I have Navigator razherachili side window and through it was seen the road under the car)))))

T

but still I have a question))))

wait convert standard cars from GTA4 in GTA SA...the duck here-can the same technology these cars konvertnut on?that is, in Weiss and three?))))

D
D-Ice95 24.05.20

Attack cat aka the Cunning cat
about converting from GTA IV I don't know if you need konvertnut skazanie cacci not rostrosta better download them to sa and then GTA3 for convert