3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Phantom2014 15.10.19 02:57 am

Impression of the game (Detroit: Become Human)

Share your impression and advice to take the game or not for the undecided . Thank you all.
71 Comments
Sort by:
P
Phantom2014 15.10.19

I liked the game . To the finals is not reached , but the atmosphere and story quickly cling . Reminds a bit of the film with will Smith I robot 2004. The game is more like a well choreographed film. The heroes quickly begin to empathize . The game obviously deserves continued. Negative for me in the absence of a large open world. All suggest.

C
Cheburashka 15.10.19

The planetary scale thanks to David cage and the entire team at Quantic Dream for such a masterpiece :))
It's more than 10 out of 10 ))))

B
Beseleel 15.10.19

This soap not seen since the heavy Raina on 3rd Curling. Just a nightmare

L
LightHOwUSE 15.10.19

If you do not find fault with one of the most ridiculous and illogical transformations of the robots in absolute people, as well as to some bunch of plot clichés, in General, is a very commendable level graphic novel. Well, if you completely set aside the conventions of format and make allowances for the fact that, taking into account acceptable expressions, cost quite expensive, in some extent, it is possible to recognize the product unique.

The finish is quite controversial, because the characters themselves are too flashy shouting their appearance, not their role. Also - most of the scenes noticeably give crutches sketchy, sometimes do resemble the fellowship in the pages of the comic.

However, closer to the finale - the perception of a few expands and the events are really starting to go beyond just said and shown, extending to a sufficient level of imagination and ideas.

It is worth noting also that the first passage - a feeling of lack of variability, indeed, is present, but the farther into the forest, the greater the desire to see everything in a different light.

In any case, to evaluate a numbers game seems inappropriate. But I stephanovsky standards - to amazing I did not have enough depth, poulnot absolute. This is the first season of the Walking - was enough. And here the drama is there, but not so imbued. The story develops, but do not have time to engage in the experience for the characters. Surprises also very small, most of the events are read, and for the most part - this game is about the torment of choice, not the consequences of that choice.

Involvement is also present only at the level of choice. The same quantum Break had any kind of combat system, and a respite between the plot anyway required, in order to think about the situation. For example, be in the game at least serbinenko open world and the sense of the comparison cities to and after the appearance of rebels - all of this would have greatly affected the involvement. And no joke - the quest for awaken another 20 deviants be n it would be appropriate here, no matter how tired of all these typical quests.

That is, for example, in Mass Effect, or Deus AIX - when doing someone's quest and I feel the dialogue of gratitude, or of confrontation, hear the consequences in a more neutral, ambientum level, not only absorb their rail diplomacy. This feeling is most clearly felt, in comparison to the limited duration of the film with carefully thought-out gameplay.

Anyway, more than worthy and atmospheric project, which albeit is not a cornerstone, an innovative, sets trends, and they are still actively operating - but the last he manages much better than the vast majority of movies of this genre.

PS Russian voice all Plecnik games fit, but the original sounds are just insane.

P
Pelmen dobra 15.10.19

Connor and Kara impressed. The personality of Connor and a touching concern for the little Cars looked believable Story, like Viva La revolution for Marcus was left untouched.

S
SanSanZ 15.10.19

Passed first time and definitely will go second, maybe third or episodes separately. This is the best interactive movie and the best work of cage as a whole. Let the plot may not be logical, but how many branches are there, the directing, the acting, the beautiful soundtrack (I think will be the best this year)... the Choice is made at the beginning can really affect in the end. In General though I this subject seemed not an interesting, cage did not lie and gave excellent work, for me it a solid 9 out of 10.
SPOILER konzularnim has peacefully brought to end, did not resemble the people and peacefully Dodavah that-be retreated in Detroit, it was fine, though, and often it seemed that this choice is clearly wrong, and here it is the end, he was always fighting with the same North, with the bark of a type of love. Conor and Hank friends and androids, Kara(Yes, Kara is not), Luther and Alice in Canada live peacefully and free in this moral choice due to the fact that I have done in the past was tolerable and did not cause strong harm to anyone. I tried and watched all, so I think I got one of the best endings. Where people were not injured and androidov happened all right.
IMHO, many say that utubia rules here do not agree. The whole trick is how you play on YouTube, even less the loss of emotion in the usual linear game where everything is always identical, here to watch how someone will decide for you, even the squalor...

Z
Z126 15.10.19

Very much liked the storyline, Connor and Marcus , but was very disappointed with the storyline of Cara(all 0 emotions). Pleased the large variability (most of the action will affect the later stages of the game) and graphics.
Spoilers the beginning I wanted to leave Connor's car , but decided to make it free , which led to a good ending. If he was a machine , because then it would replace...

t
the endless misanthropy o 15.10.19

The Witcher 2.0, kojima again surprised everyone.

s
shok415 15.10.19

As for me, the excitement of the game decreases as it passes... first all new and cool, and then you begin to bore you with the plot which, frankly is average. Yes, the game has a couple twists, but no more. About variance - I was not too impressed, a good ending can be obtained without much difficulty, and that this variability is that, if you where proj%lanil QTE and do not see that you pass the story a little differently, but again, about all the consequences you can guess in advance. Different solutions globally only affect the last mission. All this means that after the first pass to see another ending or a plot you just need to throw the game or reinit solution of one of the HS and in the end you get the bad ending, that for me, so absolutely do not want
On the schedule I didn't pay attention, except for the last scene, where the animators just lazy , everything else is good, don't listen to the experts graphene...

To sum up: estesno it's not GOTY 10/10
Far from beyound such a game did not go away, however happy I am in the process of the game got.
To pay 4K for a 10 hour movie - lot. How will the discount not hesitate to buy the evening with beer - the most it.

F
Fuse00 15.10.19

As for me, the game 8 out of 10.

Of the minuses:
1) Happy Kutz shared the story about robots with feelings of biased and cruel slave society of people that in science fiction and cyberpunk was already settled stopitsot times in all variations (the plot of Fahrenheit and Beyond in this respect was much less trivial);

2) This godless filter DOF + Film Grain, which is incredibly disfiguring the picture, and just not allow anything to fully see the surroundings, because everything outside the two steps around the hero salorino and in noise, no idea why it was so rape graphics, the entire game had the feeling that suffer from severe myopia, the screen shows only a vague outline of the gg in the background blur. I hope some patch will have to do this sheet is optional;

3) the Presence of three playable characters. For most of us, this fact is not a drawback, but IMHO in a nonlinear game should be one plot-HS, which is implemented through the narrative and in the survival and success which is interested in the player, and then the characters oppose each other, that annoying, and generally the communication between two playable gg looks just stupid, because during a conversation, you choose replica to both, thus communicate with myself and deprive the conversation and the consequences of any intrigue. Was very happy when Beyonce decided to finally make one character, and here again...

Otherwise, in my opinion it was very good, although the main plot is lame, the drama of the narrative is managed, the atmosphere is gloomy cyberpunk present, the city and its inhabitants are made soundly and with great attention to detail, charismatic, interesting characters, good dialogue and a dynamic, beautiful cutscene.

Purchase satisfied and definitely soon pereproydu again.

-
-Raixs- 15.10.19

Was 2018, and the game designers never learned how to make androids. And if Connors virtually no complaints, the others... Just the same people, emotional people, nothing sverhvydayuschegosya.

For example, a perfect demonstration of the machine in human form I can think of Terminator 2. Despite the fact that the actor perfectly played a fighting machine, the ending made me far more emotional experiences than here, or, for example, in the recent Blade Runner and Ghost in the shell. Why at the present time people are so afraid to make robots, androids different from humans, I don't understand.

And these three protagonists? Do androids don't have to have perfect standardized forms and faces? What Connors? Why they want chubby Cara looks like Jennifer Lawrence? What's up with Marcus? Why their humanoid leather such flaws? Oh, to hell with these androids, which are actually people.

0oO 15.10.19

Liked the game, but the plot ... it's a conglomeration of all possible clichés, at first it was interesting to observe the characters, absorbed, and somewhere in the middle of the interest began to fade towards the end, when did the revolution in General, bored. Then you and the oppression of the androids, and recognize us as equals" and people hate us and generally we are not slaves and blablabla. The only branch which was interesting to the very end - is the branch of Connor. And everything is done well, its the gradual transformation of a deviant, either to remain top until the end. No unnecessary and far-fetched sentimentality as the other characters( I did not understand how Cara's sudden maternal instinct woke up, and how the androids at all feelings suddenly Wake up, the explanation of Connor on this account is not liked)
Though the plot zhirnyuschy minus, minus smooths this variability. And she would like to replay and see what will happen if you do so, and not otherwise. I liked that shows all of the moves. In some chapters I am a solid layer of action missed that it was interesting that there was different to be done. Overall, a good game, with a discount can be taken.

K
Konrad Marburg 15.10.19

Yes, our whole life is a cliché.

L
Lodurr 15.10.19

Played this masterpiece,.. well played, looked, such a definition will probably be correct. :D
Very nice. The main feature, she still takes so many memory I liked that you can see the ramifications of the plot, what other option is there.
In shaggy years of the games book guides released that where to stick. Then, the practice somehow came to naught, and nothing appeared. Games have with for 100500раз to find out what other options or some task well, or triggers like in Mass Effect. That is utter nonsense. Many times with this burning bum, and many times wrote about it, draw arrows where to go and what to do.
Finally, the arrow drew. A monument to the person who finally came up with that idea.. or decided to implement. ))
Very convenient, went looked at what options there are. The result is stored in game plus" you can get another branch to look at, and in the end you can stir up your independence with blackjack and hookers, already knowing exactly what options would come to this. If you forgot, once again you can see on the diagram.
Very, very convenient. For this game just Germany plus.
The plot, not something that would be trivial, but grated. Very philosophical, begins with the question whether the soul cleaner, smoothly flowing in a question - and whether the human soul?! :)
Three of the protagonist, with their own stories that are here look very organic, without breaking the narrative, and complementing each other, unlike GTA5 gameplay, where everything is out of place and out through the anus.
Interesting to watch in General, addictive.
Overall rating - 9.5.
- 0.5, graphics, sound, and Alice.
graphics: there is more claim on the little things, because technically soap grafone not dragging. Myltse Peeps, and nastepny 4K makes itself felt, not giving unwind HDR at least at the level IU:A.
But it is a problem of the current generation of consoles, a full 4K promise only in the following.
In General, if not to complain about, the graphics are nice.
sound.: this disadvantage is more serious. The orchestra have no complaints, but the guy who was responsible for the introduction of sound in the game definitely Medved lezginka danced on the ear. )))
Made on a band is cool, we need more.. Yes.. everywhere.. pobolshe three case korzenna.. yeah. )))
Which is why sometimes the sound sounds out of place and not vpopad. The benefit of these little places, but a couple or three times ear slashed.
Overall assessment of the sound band, that says it all. )
Alice: this is the main disadvantage, because the affair with her ends almost at the beginning of the narrative. She reminded me of indie game Tacoma. There is something similar(only for the whole story), the first ring is old in the closet about the nature of the batch, and the further passage is absolute nonsense.
With Alice about the same. And when Jericho found the same girl, it looks very facepalms. It was possible to consider as one of the main characters of the whole branch of the story. Maybe because it is genuine to do or some megamind.. some intrigue. In General, it was frankly never realized that.
Otherwise, without exaggeration, a small masterpiece. This is the best that today has to offer the genre of interactive movie.
To buy, of course definitely.. who is naturally Curling. The rest can only be licked.. or buy Curling, and to purchase necessary. :D)

p
prosto_chuvak 15.10.19

very decent game, though not played saw a stream vserovno not could Otrada a masterpiece and game of the year by far, though a bit short not a lot!

G
Gentelman 15.10.19

Passed. The only complaint is the secondary statements about robots and their uprising and the consciousness it was already not once (although I wanted to say clearly not only about it).
Just as cool never. Excellent development of the ideas of Heavy Rain, almost no boredom and sagging episodes. And pile up: one of the best games in this generation and the best that was in the genre of interactive kintz after a Downpour.
Welcome back, David.

K
Kostya_Evd 15.10.19

If I'm in the near future I will take the ps4, the first game will be the priority of purchase is Detroit.Then Uncharted 4 + Dlc with Chloe)For these two games worth buying the console only,but it damn that thing is not cheap..

c
caliskan 15.10.19

Konstantin Evdokimov
21500 will cost tomorrow at a discount, take, crack and play all the games, and Detroit look on YouTube, because it's a movie and it has not yet hacked the firmware. Cheaper than ever, games vidyuhi start from 20 thousand.

N
Norm112 15.10.19

I made one from the game. This is something that if you fell into an alcoholic coma, it is enough to throw up and sit under the shower for 5 seconds, and then as if nothing had happened to go to work.

N
Norm112 15.10.19

No, they are not surpassed Heavy Rain. 3000₽ spent a pity