3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Phantom2014 15.10.19 02:57 am

Impression of the game (Detroit: Become Human)

Share your impression and advice to take the game or not for the undecided . Thank you all.
71 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zaratustra___ 12.07.20

ArXangel_ann
Can. But the game seems to be leading you by the hand and says: you Do so is good. Everything else is bad.
Gray morality, if aunt rose at the end could have had someone to pass just for the sake of profit, if it showed how during a peaceful demonstration on the part of the androids still starts killing people (berserk), would show the destruction of the lives of the people who caused the uprising. Towards the end (he passed on good, with the support of the population so to speak) was expecting some people to join the robots at the barricades.
So what gray morality is bad submitted. And the ability of wagering, as you wrote, fine.
PS Purely my opinion.

A
ArXangel_ann 12.07.20

Zaratustra___
I agree that the game is very strongly recommends a couple of places. But this does not mean that we can't resist XD Be a deviant, damn it! Hack the system! =)))

Zaratustra___ wrote:
some people will join the robots on the barricades.
that's the way yeah, I was waiting for in the first passage. And so from public opinion is not much joy....

Z
Zaratustra___ 12.07.20

ArXangel_ann
By the way, after the messages of David Cage Twitter still hoping for a sequel.

A
ArXangel_ann 12.07.20

Zaratustra___
yeah, me too)

A
ArXangel_ann 12.07.20

all this is a plot of the Kama =)

M
Mazerfaker 12.07.20

The key for the PS4 to whom it is necessary - JPG3-9AND-C68M

B
Braun Fuhrer 12.07.20

I walk slowly, but honestly, Beyond: two souls made a big impression, even compared to Heavy Rain, well, except that only Fahrenheit cooler. Here as it not touches the soul and takes no balls and is forced to play in itself, without looking at anything else.

Went to the end and add: the game has too many endings and every branches in the plot. For such a story driven game is more of a plus than a minus. For me it would be better if it was straight as a rail, with small forks do not affect the ending, it's not a game at all in the conventional sense, but rather a good film. Again, that is not the best game of the cage, it's time to add some new mechanics.

W
Wolfhenze 12.07.20

Passed the game yesterday. Overall I liked it, given the fact that they took the game to the EGS for 950 rubles, so all is well. The game is not a masterpiece, not OH, my GOD 10 out OF 10!!10 out OF 10!!. But it is a good and interesting movie, Beyond: Two Souls I liked less. The first time with no do-overs got a good final, all the key characters survived.Although the game is certainly issues enough stupid moments.
Perhaps the most stupid moment is at the end of the game when Connor got to Marcus on the ship, and the player needs to engage in dialogue in fact with yourself because the player chooses the replica of the two characters. Well, stupidity is complete.
The second strange thing, is love the North and Marcus. The whole game, I chose Marcus for a peaceful solution to the issue of freedom of androids, no killing, no violence, no revolution, just a peaceful March according to the precepts of Gandhi,because of this I was constantly falling level of relations with the North, but at the end of the game cost just to open up to her about his past, and reprocity about her past, so immediately the status of relations with North changed from neutral on likes. Well, there is no way.
Oh and there's a lot of different things tupiza. But, in General, nothing super critical that-be personally ruined my impression of the game.

Funny happened with Alice, I was sure she was human, and at the end almost, oppa, she's an Android. I was like,Choooo? However my relationship to it is not affected. Cara, Luther and Alice I have all survived and got a happy ending, just like the rest, and that was probably my main goal.

V
Valentin_K 12.07.20

I'll be brief. David cage as the leader of an extremely complex project grows from one game to another. I'm not a fan of his work (because personally, I have a fan there is little impurity values are an idiot), but all of his games, every time bring me a lot of emotional and cultural enjoyment.

This is an adult game, so sometimes she, like adult life, tedious and boring. It is in a certain respect good and some bad. But that's the price of paying for the author's vision of history, but the history is solid. It is not felt the influence of marketers with a knife vidyaya whole story branch and adding new only to some the hamster didn't fall off. The advantages of this unity of command outweigh all other cons.

The moral questions posed by the cage is not easy and coming to the last state where I came I was sad and sad. The taste of the feasts of victory were terribly bitter, but the bitterness allows you to see the story as a whole and to draw Parallels and intersections with reality, a new look at the world in which we live. Think.

David cage (and all who assisted him in the creation of the game creative team) out of me mind and soul, implanted into their characters and took me to the scales of Themis, was given the opportunity to make a choice, or rather a series of elections.
After each of his games, I understand that my worldview has changed. I began to see what was not seen before.
Evaluation - 11 out of 10.

P/S. the theme of the game is very complicated, imagine how difficult it was for her to decide and brilliantly to bring development to the final. Such work can not change the Creator, and once the game is managed, its Creator grew and so the next game ON the HEAD is serious and deeper. Success.

Well, anyone who read this post, nice games/pereprohozhdeniya :-)

B
Bombardirovschik 12.07.20

In short, graphics standards, the movie rules but the world of the game is wasted. if he were a child.
however the cage so in any game.
he has the mind of a child stupid.
feyspalmy and logical inconsistencies from the world of the game in all fields

V
Voin Morgota 12.07.20

The game is good, but don't understand. There is a game about androids not worse, and even shooter binary domain. Why was she not seen?

W
Wolfhenze 12.07.20

Bomber
And you're not normal? The game was released in 2018, so your present about spoilers can bury yourself deeper. I'm afraid of spoilers? Then nefig to climb on a thematic resource in the topic where people share their impressions about the game. Comprende?

w
w2k 12.07.20

Downloaded the code, played half an hour, the same muddy mutating as heavy rain... get in there, wash the dishes, take out the trash, go here, get some paint, go spoofing ass old homodrill. Is the whole game like that, knowingly or abandoned and erased?

P
Protocol10 12.07.20

w2k
As the product is in the genre of adventures is top, if you don't like it, just not your type of game, remove safely.

w
w2k 12.07.20

Protocol10 wrote:
As the product is in the genre of adventures is top, if you don't like it, just not your type of game, remove safely
Further action will not be? Even though DOOM Eternal and abused, but is still more interesting, even Metro Exodus.

B
Bruno_nik 12.07.20

Many opinions about this game, so many options for its completion, will appeal to those who like the movies and a minimum of distracting gameplay. And also, the game claims to be one of the modern dystopia with a deep sense...

M
Masky76 12.07.20

w2k
What are You??

A
AUX_dude 12.07.20

Liked the game, passed the first time on a relatively good ending.
Solartalk on the boat escape at the end was shit, Alice blacked out, but replay did not, just made quite a mess then so be it. In addition, almost all are alive-healthy andrewski captured the city, Connor became a deviant and killed Marcus. Hank's friends could not have killed a girl at the club, the second pipelines this myself.
Anyone know how is called this cloak, like Marcus in the later chapters? Could not find where so you can buy.

S
Spartacus1971 12.07.20

The movie was a bomb,touched the very depths of the soul.

p
pashalet 16.10.20

Updated impressions after the first passage. If at first there were feelings of "fahrenheit on minimals" and some sagging action - now the attitude has changed. The game is really fire.

Yes, sometimes visible formulaic scripted passages and cliched characters, often overdo it with the obligatory now lopsided tolerant moralizing. And also annoying the imposition of routine actions ... But all this pales in scenes where the game is gaining momentum: and there are plenty of them! Detroit gives the whole range of emotions: and powerful adrenaline outliers, and touching moments, and sometimes not the simplest moral choices. After a sluggish start, where we are long taught the local gameplay, forcing to wash dishes and take out the garbage - the game accelerates sharply and goes on in one breath.

I have not noticed any revelations and revolutionary breakthroughs, but the authors skillfully use the existing developments of the genre. There are good notions, for example, when in a dispute of characters you have to choose the answers of both sides, which literally breaks the brain, in a good way. Straight from Fahrenheit moved and my favorite feature - when the constant jumps between the characters allow you to choose to "play along" one of them: already knowing about the decisions and actions taken by other characters.

Which is especially important. Unlike Teltail games, for example: non-linearity really works here. And it works perfectly! Despite the fact that the game psychologically pushes to make "faithful" from the point of view of the screenwriter decisions - you can go your own way. And in the end, choosing other options - you will get not just a couple of new replicas or a change of attitude characters: no, you can really seriously change the plot. Up to the drink of the key characters, as well as the emergence of new locations and completely separate scripted branches, the existence of which under another version you would not even know. This is a real dump of heads and pure delight - the work of the authors made huge.

Of course, when you analyze carefully: you can see the typical patterns on which such games are made. And the plot blunders are also noticeable, not without it. There are quite a lot of them, by the way, with the logic and justification of the details, the screenwriter did not steam at all, alas. But if you do not demand from Detroit serious sci-fi, and treats it as an exciting attraction, colorful interactive book, where you are free to choose the fate of the characters - then this game copes perfectly.

Summing up: a large-scale and bright quest, with very decent for adventure graphics, slightly formulaic (and full of blunders) but still an exciting plot, a very large potential of replayability, and with impressive (especially for the current linear-rail times) variability and non-linearity.

P.S. Completely, by the way, I share the opinion of the developers - that the first time the game should be held without trying to replay individual chapters, which is called "one sip." Leave the experiments for repeated passages. I assure you - with this approach you really get maximum emotions.