3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_4epHbIu_ 28.05.20 12:16 pm

The secrets, tricks and bugs Two Worlds (Two Worlds)

It is strange that with so many bugs and glitches this topic is still not there!
I naprimer recently in the South met the sinister brick......
pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru
48 Comments
Sort by:
[
[system]_NiCk 28.05.20

Not FIGU, this is a bug regular. I'm the same cube seen only black, there's just the model is not loaded.

V
Veresch 28.05.20

konfu his first preupgrade, and then shout that this bugs

B
Best_Stalker 28.05.20

I understand that the type of bonuses to weapons and armor is random and can be anything. Once, during the game, I found an axe that gives a bonus of +8 to swim))))))) He fell out of the skeleton near the city whose walls are done and the five-pointed star. You can look, maybe it's still there :)

P
Pa360uHuk 28.05.20

Well, Yes, promised in 1.3 to fix it, but never did, only added incompatibility. And it was fun to watch, I playmovie +4 to overtraining and bots + 3 to swimming.

m
mestami 28.05.20

Gee-Gee

Free

T
Tony Soprano 28.05.20

Heifers the game is almost there.. As it is not German)))

Z
Zer Ael 28.05.20

Do u have like all of Tony Soprano running... In the first Gothic was a lot second even more... And one of the poles, not the Germans. And women delivered for a long time, whole trains were introduced... and the patch 1.4 actually MANDATORY for balance :)

T
Tony Soprano 28.05.20

He put on the pirates?

A
Alex2009PG 28.05.20

That's the kind of crap I saw, has generated on the streets of Vietnamese quarter... What is it he does?

pix.PlayGround.ru

A
Alex2009PG 28.05.20

Another, circulated the air magic to level 15-got the resurrection, after he took the relic. Of course out of the basement was invaded by Orcs and peremochil all. Well, I raised up, then the orcs began to sweep the streets (probably from boredom).
pix.PlayGround.ru

S
St Ulricke 28.05.20

Using magic noticed such a thing, if the active slot is to put two or more scrolls with a spell, and then move into it any booster and then remove the spell work to gain. For example, Iscelenie on the ground level = +100 Life, 40 Mana, with two leaves +200 Life, 45 Mana. Manipulation with the boosters we need to spend every time you add a scroll with a spell from CnHm magic in the active slot of the spells. A joke or a bug or developed in the Sphere played and learned about the sets I don't know. Does this kind of thing with all types of spells, except Call.

A
Alex2009PG 28.05.20

Here fiha this just when you put the scrolls on one another should be the effect of the summation (as with weapons), and it is not happening. Just bagnata game.

S
St Ulricke 28.05.20

Bug or happiness for the wicked is that for murder you for calling mobs give the Expo and be counted in stastiku ))
Also not bad to dress up and get buff on the mob. Install this all but one, collect the armor from the bodies, teleport and throw away portugesse oversesa ... and they are already live)) and so you can barge in until you get bored, but not so interesting.

A
Alex2009PG 28.05.20

Yes, the easiest way of leveling (already wrote in some themes) is to buy the basic skills, and then run to the mage and reset, and then again and again...

P
Pikselus 28.05.20

I don't think it's a secret, but to write I think. In short, in the lower left corner of the map there is a small island and on the island fortress, and inside this fortress is a lot of chests and these chests are guarded by a Golem.

Z
Zer Ael 28.05.20

13 chests there

P
Pikselus 28.05.20

I think we all know that the field 50 killed monsters, give one experience point, so, we take a resurrection spell, run up to any brow, wet it, and then raise and so 50-Yat again. And if a little adjust, it is possible minutes still 10 to score approximately 20 points or more.

A
Alex2009PG 28.05.20

So it look 3 posts above... (the glasses). The current is not 50 and on a cumulative...

P
Pikselus 28.05.20

Dude, I mean, another way of leveling and there is no need to run, not to any MAG and zeroed. In the statistics menu at the bottom, there is a counter showing how many you've killed and how many you have left to kill for the next point. So, once again, if wet, and then to resurrect one and the same brow, the monster several times in a row, the counter will increase. And lastly. I do not know how anyone, but I got a counter after receiving the points, is increased by 50 units.

Z
Zer Ael 28.05.20

The theme should be renamed in Bugs and using them... 1.4 point skills requires 250 killed.