3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_4epHbIu_ 28.05.20 12:16 pm

The secrets, tricks and bugs Two Worlds (Two Worlds)

It is strange that with so many bugs and glitches this topic is still not there!
I naprimer recently in the South met the sinister brick......
pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru
48 Comments
Sort by:
S
SILNEYShIY 28.05.20

People, and who has more damage? have me for example 30тис. one and drain-other=))And bugs like didn't notice=))

S
SILNEYShIY 28.05.20

I gandohar half padachi Valya=)) who is the strongest in the game?

A
Altajr 28.05.20

The strongest - a huge demon that was guarding Gandohar at the end.

785868 28.05.20

my character is stuck in the stone =)... I walked so calmly climbed on to the stone,and he took it and failed...had to boot...

L
Lonikast1 28.05.20

I can't get the earth stone I go to the temple and there the gates are closed no one knows what to do?

A
AZRAEL 28.05.20

Four stones mission complete there one person asked to bring the crown of satriya and gives the clue from grebnice where element earth

A
AZRAEL 28.05.20

The coolest secret of the game:East of the Mountains-gammara and Enclavist gift developers nearly at the end of the card beyond the river is mesnosti referred to as tainstvennyi the island something like the destruction of prison, a lot of cell corpses in chains and in the mid 50 chests with excellent locks them in a bunch of rare and cool armor and orourke and protect the UTB 30 pieces of iron Golems scary at first glance but it's worth it

M
Miximilian 28.05.20

I want to add item in terms of cheating with the loot. Why cheating? Because it is possible from a single pit (almost any, even elementary) to make a dozen spells 4-5 round, full set of armor with protection of 100 units for each element, although why you need it, if the expense of pumping of the schools of magic just before 3-6 units and starter packs you can add a defense +3K from physical damage with the level of willpower just 30 units. Actually what is the cheat/bug not fixed even in version 1.7? It is that each mob has a base the loot bonus, so this bonus depends on the time of opening of a corpse (until the green eyes is in the process of forming the inventory of the container) is acceptable for both corpses and chests. The change period of the bonus is approximately equal to 1/8 of the circle of the circling Orb of protection (protection spells add to your appearance balloon flying around you, symbolizing the protection acts and deals damage to your enemies) around you. In large skeletons do not rarely contains a very good bonus (pearls, 1-3 pieces of armor sets the number +200, spell cards 4-5 circle etc) in simple skeletons may have spells of the 4th round. If it's not cheating, then I don't even know WHAT can be considered cheating, although alchemy is also another cheating.