3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_4epHbIu_ 28.05.20 12:16 pm

The secrets, tricks and bugs Two Worlds (Two Worlds)

It is strange that with so many bugs and glitches this topic is still not there!
I naprimer recently in the South met the sinister brick......
pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru
48 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex2009PG 28.05.20

GEE... well 250 at first floor.... But CBE still, once again the game bagnata.

Z
Zer Ael 28.05.20

6131/6250 without the resurrection and summoning. Where it is first...

But the statistics for murder appeal/the resurrection/the peace of wild beasts is bugs, I agree.

A
Alex2009PG 28.05.20

Pixelus damn I say wipe your eyes THERE ABOVE IS WRITTEN directly above my message... the St ulrick

P
Pikselus 28.05.20

Alex2009PG I Read this post. But, I understand that points are awarded for killing you summoned monsters, those that can call it is for spells, and not a simple person whom you can meet in the game.
By the way, I also agree with Zera AEL ' around one buggy.

D
DarkLeo 28.05.20

Here are a couple of glitches like you have Kaka LVL of your clothes you wear to improving its other shmotki may increase its LVL and previsit your own so you can improve it until you're blue the main thing is not to remove lizh prophetic of the inventory was enabled by lvlu. The second trick for mages when you shoot an attacker, the treating spell or buff nimite the button for evading strike initially Q and then your Persian will shoot like a machine gun, it turns out something like a shot and immediately Dodge again shot and so quickly =)

A
Alex2009PG 28.05.20

YES it is we Diablo 2 seen in the transition from the original to Expansion...

P
Phantom Warrior 28.05.20

The screens didn't, but the trick is to increase the size stray at ingress in giant.. 1.4. promised to remove this bug (although the rest was fine).. So.. kada you get to the giant arrow turns into a huge feathered birch... it's about the size of 3-4 times exceeds the growth GG =).. these arrows only siege Scorpions protiv any thread huge dragons will be able to shoot.. and GG them from his bow!

F
F.A.B.R.I.K.A.T.O.P 28.05.20

I do not know bug or not but ..... pumped alchemy to the max losses efekty potions grow exponentially (so I earned my first billion ). true game version is 1.0.

Z
Zer Ael 28.05.20

F. A. B. R. I. K. A. T. O. P - bug. Cured.

F
F.A.B.R.I.K.A.T.O.P 28.05.20

Well done current it's late :-)

V
VLAD SCOLOTT 28.05.20

take the spell to increase the health of the school of the air. add a few amps for renewal. and immortality is ready :-) ie when you read it a few times then the effect accumulates, on average I go to the health-150000 per sec 703

C
Cheetah 28.05.20

It should be

D
Darius 28.05.20

Here is a very interesting save enough that there is a lot of interesting things in the inventory and the fact that at one of the exits of the city is a horse full of different things but still this saves almost fully revived the city after the attack of the orcs (the one where relieve in the dungeon it is necessary to take) NPCs do not care if you Rob their house and break the door though I almost got hacked but didn't take weapons and armor the orcs go podmitat can sleep in the same bed with people sobirat pot, etc., etc. 38 the level though if you go back to the beginning of the map there are several villages not very fond of gg =)
http://webfile.ru/1541621

I
Ignacius Malfoy 28.05.20

Today experienced the horror. Night. Gromov walk near the camp, runs up to me a couple, I kill them, go further. And then, I'm all froze with fear when she saw the picture. Running Ghost thunder (single), chasing him and the crowd alive thunders (10 pieces), and plays veselinka tune. After a few seconds, my nerves could not stand this show and I teleported to the city.

777BoyMark777 28.05.20

Hello, I about the game Two Worlds, I wanted to ask posledovatelnosti patch shortly after installing the game install the patch 1.4 Or 1.5 for example he vopsche weighs gig !!! And how right !!! Thanks In Advance !!!

x
xXAMx 28.05.20

Here's a bug for version 1.6. If you have a lot of money then! learn any skill for the grandmother at the NPC. when you receive a new skill skill points are not spent (only money). then find the NPC who forget you skill. But abolishes new skill pumped to 1 (that is, you learned it but did not shake) will bring you 1 extra point of skills . in! Then re-teach the coach is a skill and once again forget. So save up skill points, so hopping you need (or how much is enough money)

And on the question Bymarka.. see how patches are called.. if you do every patch (1.2 1.3 etc.) separately pumped, that they need to be laid down at a time. There is a collection of patches (such as 1.0 - 1.6), this patch just set and get from version 1.0 from version 1.6...

A
Avenging all 28.05.20

Why Gandohar invulnerable?Tried it on version 1.2.6 so far was the level of the small,all arranged so that he the whole village is against it.. so the entire village killed,and no percentage of health lost.. a bug or think of atk?

Z
Zer Ael 28.05.20

Avenging all, so conceived. So all sorts of different belogolovy the game for five minutes did not pass.

A
Avenging all 28.05.20

+)
Okay =)

P
Panacea 28.05.20

I have version 1.6 - weighs 1 gig , so this cool version I have no possibility to use codes for the game , and most importantly to do alchemy! In short, it's been almost the whole world and I can't make any potions, etc. etc.! This is the most Galimov BUG in the game! By the way other bugs in the game never seen !