3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sto procentov 05.09.19 01:12 pm

Who has how many games :)

Because everyone loves to brag about I encourage you to write who have the kind of iron and throw desktop screenshots(to show how many games) :)
34 Comments
Sort by:
v
varw 05.09.19

one hundred percent
130 games of which only 30 are playing
PC gtx980
amd x4 650
8 GB of RAM

s
sto procentov 05.09.19

varw
throw a screenshot, I think I'll start

s
sto procentov 05.09.19

v
varw 05.09.19

one hundred percent
and what to throw
if all games steam play current dayz,ark all games of the genre survival look at the subscriptions in the profile playground in them, I play !

A
Anderby 05.09.19

What does desktops?

A
A.Soldier of Light 05.09.19

Desktop little now, and will not be seen ) the games Folder as if...
I saw some screenshots deskto-a ) Horror. Mess. Never have I, this was not always in order.
Easier to show a screenshot of the Game folder Files that is on one external hard ) where all the games that interested me for the last.. well, what ever that is )

R
Roman Pivovarov 05.09.19

5 games installed and about 40 in Sepah. Something wanted to deliver immediately installed without shaking and playing. Convenient :)

M
Mr_Rism 05.09.19

can enjoy my work Desk, the tabs to calculate or whatever you want to hang...
stolisnik

F
FOXDIE_id 05.09.19

I don't know.150 games or 87(like me)in which I played at least 50 hours.Never bought games just for the collection.

R
Ruyder 05.09.19

The Repack or what to brag?

m
m haid 05.09.19

I'm a Colonel
Only the life you have lived in vain,

Y
Ya polkovnik 05.09.19

m haid
Oh, really? You're talking like I'm 50 years old and all life on flying days I only did that to play with... I'm 25, and for 10 years I have a PC I passed over 250 games, and is on average 25 games a year or 2 games a month, tobish it turns out the games are paying 20-25 hours per month (including multiplayer games). So I'm quite a regular gamer, and not some zatrat-degraidng. The only thing I spend on your favorite games more money than the rest of the hog.

q
qazny 05.09.19

i5-3550
GTX660 2gb
8gb
Spoiler
58 games not installed due to the lack of space on the hard

A
A.Soldier of Light 05.09.19

I'm a Colonel
Best Igor? It is still a big question )) Well, is there a good, but not all.
If you say that over the last 10 years has passed 250 games, does this mean that the games prior to 2005, you have not seen and not played them?
Look here the list:
Game 2000-2005:

Games 1990-1999:

This thumbnail links to a huge image, please click on them and then everything will be seen.

Y
Ya polkovnik 05.09.19

A. Soldier of Light
Why not see? and wrote, ''in the 10 years that I have PC'' (at the end of 2006 bought the PC), and before that I had a PS2 (PS1 still early) and Cueva cloud pirate games to him, and not one litsuhi, as I was a student and my parents generosity are not known for... Ekzy weren't released on the console were in the toy libraries, for example these:
Quake 4
F. E. A. R
Painkiller
Doom 3
Haif - Life 2
Far Cry
Gothic 1-2
Elder Scrolls Morrowind

R
Ruyder 05.09.19

I'm a Colonel
Is there something bursting to boast of. Look into my library, maybe. =)

w
warp 37 05.09.19

Don't litter the hard drive with unnecessary games, as well as shelves unnecessary disks.

Y
Ya polkovnik 05.09.19

The ruidera
Well cool, but what's the point of those 600 games, if a third of them did not run, and another third simulated 20-30 minutes? It is advisable to buy games you like, and not buy everything.

R
Ruyder 05.09.19

warp 37
But the steam library is not the case. xD

K
Kurisu Reddofirudo 05.09.19

It is a theme then the song has to be System of a Down - Cigaro. About the parametria. Which here, sobsna, happening. So funny to see how everything is playing virtual piskami face off.