3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sto procentov 05.09.19 01:12 pm

Who has how many games :)

Because everyone loves to brag about I encourage you to write who have the kind of iron and throw desktop screenshots(to show how many games) :)
34 Comments
Sort by:
w
warp 37 05.09.19

The ruidera, the library takes no place, but is only a way of manifestation of elitism.

R
Ruyder 05.09.19

Kurisu Reddofirudo
Okay, if there are the user just above shows how many purchased games. So the rest just tell each other how much they have downloaded the Repack is stored. Although topics for communication are different, strange. =)

s
singularity2016 05.09.19

guys, recommend what to play. And that is boring. Waiting for Doom 4 that would break the monsters into meat and blood!!! in the meantime, what not to play. Rivals, by the way, full G... do Not buy.

K
Kurisu Reddofirudo 05.09.19

The ruidera, the parametria, whatever she was - whether in purchased or downloaded horah - still funny in itself) .

s
singularity2016 05.09.19

guys, sorry for offtopic. do not know when will the video from the Playground about the most anticipated games of 2016 ? And that's kind of the vote was

K
Kryogen 05.09.19

Why keep the game on the screw? was removed, wanted in a year again into something to play downloaded game.

A
A.Soldier of Light 05.09.19

I'm a Colonel
and before that I had a PS2 (PS1 still early) and Cueva cloud pirate games to it
Similarly, only without the PS2. She was with me, but not for long. But I also saw another peak of popularity of Dendy (Nintendo), which was even more pirate builds of games )

singularity2016
And that is boring. Waiting for Doom 4 that would break the monsters into meat and blood!!!
Well, in Doom 3 I played? And the second Doom ? =] For the first two have long been improved graphics engines and three-dimensional models, dynamic lighting and so on.

Kryogen
Then you will have to depend on the Internet. And guess to whom do you turn if the world suddenly lost the Internet? Me )) Because I have saved (to some, even the files with the already established game + patches + nocd) on external hard drives, which almost does not occupy space (in contrast to litsuh in boxes).

V
Vyacheslav Sonik 05.09.19

At the beginning of two thousandths bought discs on a computer, the last five years buy litsuhi only on the PS3. Generally accumulated 60 games. I would would buy more licenses if they were localized.

n
nominar 05.09.19

B
Braun Fuhrer 05.09.19

And I have 20 cm + and he's black.

p
partizan2033 05.09.19

doom 3
morrowind
skyrim
oblivion
witcher 3
castle wolfenshtein
wolfenshtein the old blood
gta 5
aliens isolation
aliens vs predator 2+primal hunt
gotchic 3
xcom 2
fallout 4
dying light the folowing
reduks metro 2033+2034 reduks
stalker call of pripat
dishonored
thief
starcraft 2 legasy of the void
assasins creed syndicat
hl2 nightmare house
soma
warcaft 3 chaos+frozen
swkotor 1+2
ut 2015 alpha
cs go
survarium

G
GeimeR1000000000X 05.09.19

I have now are GTA San Andreas, GTA 5, GTA IV, Need For Speed Hot Pursuit, Need For Speed Most Wanted. Later something else will add.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 05.09.19

I have 6 litsuh and 128 Repack on the disks. On the computer installed 10 games and on the laptop 3. Rabstol will not show, because shortcuts there will not throw.

R
RiseSoma 05.09.19

Installed.The rest of the game on disks.
AMD FX-8350.GTX 960 2Gb.12 RAM.