3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
.R.I.N.A. 15.10.19 03:12 am

The vampire Lord, Werewolf or standard race? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Who do you like to play and why?
54 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tomomi 15.10.19

saa0891
I have a year of game time did not drink blood, and no NPC did not notice...

D
Deathxleo 15.10.19

Volkixar
Not a bug is it?

T
Tomomi 15.10.19

leo777799
nope,if it's okay with the Dawnguard...

D
Deathxleo 15.10.19

Volkixar
Oh yeah... remember, there's the sun, it fries much need the sun for 2 hours to extinguish with the blood, just remember that there is a lack of the vampire and what is forgotten, but of course the power of seduction, then I was a Khajiit with stealth 100

s
saa0891 15.10.19

Volkixar

I have a year of game time did not drink blood, and no NPC did not notice...

By the way, Yes,I forgot that with the addition of Dawnguard NPCs are not hostile even in the fourth stage (just for the vampire I have passed without this DLC) only pay attention to what you something wrong,so I have done so in vain,all the same much more interesting when you have to eat that would be in the fourth stage, the NPC was not hostile to you.

n
nirvana12 15.10.19

Nah, I have werewolves became leader, the very man (naverno)))) and do not enjoy the transformation into a wolf - like man, but sometimes implying that it was not)))) and stupid and I couldn't recover and had to play with, though the wolf was not pumped and did not use, seemingly without much problems everything went.

S
SanSanich 15.10.19

In the form of a werewolf to turn on night vision?

T
Tomomi 15.10.19

Sansanich
no way! Hosh night to see well or play a Khajiit or drink box scumy and feel like a Khajiit!one Orc is very good at it...
well, or become a vampire - they're all nyashki...

G
Gremlet 15.10.19

Sansanich
In the form of a werewolf, enable can only roar that acts as the voice of the Emperor.

S
SanSanich 15.10.19

What stupidity on the part of developers leshit werewolf to see in the dark........finally stupid.....
Did b like the Lord of vampire.

T
Tomomi 15.10.19

Sansanich
Oh,why is that??let them run blindly!!!!!Lord werewolf,ha...

A
Arigo 15.10.19

Because I want to get to Sovngarde and not be on the hunt to Hircine, or that my soul belongs to Molag Bal :(((

N
Nomak. 15.10.19

Play for the man.

B
Bianor 15.10.19

People, because I want to get into Sovngarde
For vampires you can forego Sovngarde a very long time )

D
D.Artist 15.10.19

man, for univesal and IMBA in life.

D
Desmodus 15.10.19

Oboroten - no options. For not asking to eat, and imune to disease is profit. And in Requiem does without it because the bonus to health and stamina.

M
MelShlemming 15.10.19

For the Imperials. He has an interesting feature - the Emperor's Voice. Barked at all, and all at once the silk become.

D
Desmodus 15.10.19

Quite interesting feature. I would even say - boring and useless feature. Because of the Creek which yuzaetsya only once a day to take a pulse, it's better to take someone else with pasivni which are always.

R
RuslanVenge 15.10.19

With the help of the staff of call lightning Elema was on level 3 of the First quest dawnguard and became a vamp, and the legend is that the Lord very drags. Direct wildly bends) then most likely it niveliruya. And yet very comfortable.

M
Mishanya 42 15.10.19

Demonica and it definitely!!!!