3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
.R.I.N.A. 15.10.19 03:12 am

The vampire Lord, Werewolf or standard race? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Who do you like to play and why?
54 Comments
Sort by:
S
SoulWithin 15.10.19

definitely the man - a Nord to be exact, but with lycanthropy (for 100% immunity to diseases). The vampire or the vampire Lord did not like how the crooked, difficult, not clear, because of the wings of these in each narrow passage of the cave, stuck and review becomes immediately zero - in short, not mine))) but the Nord in the Skyrim is for the Nords )

G
GeraSP 15.10.19

Lycan odnaznachno! With the modification of Moonlight do divine to be a werewolf))) At the climax, when enemies you don't expect anything anymore just go and apply to rage in the flesh!!! Right up to the tingling chills... And the only vampires from the Witcher like (Regis))) and Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines. And there I played for the clan Malkavian that in something even resemble werewolves... besides, vampires are pure evil, but werewolves are rather more associated with strength and valor! In addition, the Lycan can freely pass for the DLC Dawnguard of the dawnguard. Their pros and positive aspects can be listed endlessly...

D
DovakiinGopnik 15.10.19

I like to play for mere mortals))) So the Gameplay feels better, increased complexity and interest. Earlier, only coins were chasing, and now found SkyRe and rolled with it without cheating... Divine >:-)

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 15.10.19

The vampire...

S
SamuraiElit 15.10.19

Lycan, but if you use mod Hybrid then that would be best

V
Vladislav Karpenko 15.10.19

Play for pure blood. Want to play for the pure man of principle. Yes, and little use from these entities.

K
Kosmodesant 15.10.19

Of course a werewolf.First colleagues I respect,in the second the werewolf is strong in melee and very fast without a horse.Vampires hate them,respect or no,and if for them to play against the guardians of dawn.And the guardians of the dawn satellites there are and respect them.And vampires have damage some are very weak.,and most of all on the mana.Vampires are real shit that need to get rid of that drink blood.Werewolves don't drink blood.Dragonborn has to be a hero and not a bloodthirsty freak.I stress IT is VAMPIRES DRINK the BLOOD of HUMANS AND KILL for the SAKE of it.Werewolves don't kill people for the fun of it to drink blood.

A
Akvila 15.10.19

The vampire Lord has a number of advantages over the werewolf:
1) the Possibility of turning into a vampire Lord an unlimited number of times per day, while a werewolf can only apply once a day;
2) Full control over the transformation of the vampire Lord( any time you can go in an ordinary vampire);
3) the Possibility of two modes of battle - on the ground, using claws and fangs and in the air using the Blood Magic;
4) Powerful spells are received at level up( like Call of gargoyles and other);
5) Convenient system of pumping compared to a werewolf( the killing spell sucking the life, or finish off using the canines in the melee, not the devouring of the hearts of dead organisms);
6) the Ability to quickly replenish health during combat with the spell sucking the life, in contrast to the devouring of corpses as a werewolf, it takes too much time, which is enough to kill him;
7) When the vampire Lord on the ground the pressure plates, traps do not work.
I prefer to play human or elf,not suffering from lycanthropy or vampirism, to me it is enough that he is Dragonborn.
By the way, for those of you not familiar with what is included in the diet of werewolves, explain that the werewolves eat the flesh of mortals( including people, elves and wild animals).
And one more thing: I've been wondering where to actually get Dragonborn the soul after death: Cold Harbor Molag Bal, if the protagonist is a vampire to the Hunting grounds to Hircine if he is a werewolf, in the realm of the nocturnal - Bacnotan if it the Nightingale, or, yet, in Sovngarde by the Dragonborn right?
I think this will be another confrontation between the contenders for the soul of the Dragonborn;) it Seems that the soul of the protagonist will have to overcome all the nine circles of hell to find peace...

S
SoulWithin 15.10.19

Aquila
Oh I know another one amazing bonus Lord vampire stuck in the openings, a very useful thing ))

A
Akvila 15.10.19

This issue is relevant for the werewolf, since even the sprint on four legs does not allow him to squeeze through a narrow doorway.

J
Jhon Flow 15.10.19

The Vampire Lord.

H
H7U7G7O 29.11.21

I'm for the standard race

D
DeeON 29.11.21

Nephilim. yes it's a mod. but the mod is cool

M
Mr0DeathAngel 29.11.21

I now like to play as a vampire, but without going into the form of a lord. I don't catch all the buns, but I like it so much